1978 1978 Roby - Star Ryuuichi Asami
    Hope it can be accepted in my country too ^^

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    toby2663 Inventory
    White Day - Oshitari Yuushi Cara Cafe Relish Actors - Baba Ryoma
    Go-onder/Plagiarus I agree it will be repealed at some point but by then the debate will have started and once started it will run and run. And as no argument used to support its repeal cannot be used against the teaching of the history of other cultural sub groups i.e Religion,Founding Fathers,Republicans etal it could get very interesting.I also think that the out come will also be decided by how strongly we in the gay community feel and react,as has been seen over the last 10 years the power of the Pink Dollar/Pound is not to be under estimated when bringing big business into line

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    chelx09 Inventory
    Seiyuu ni Naritai December Makoto Tachibana Seijuurou Akashi Yukio

Re: California orders gay history in school textbooks

Ok, to start.. I'm a girl but I do respect all people whether they're gay or lesbians or anything.. And I live in the Philippines and actually, there's this tv drama that shows how gay relationship works and the lead actor is a gay with a wife and a gay mistress.. Then, that tv drama was being so controversial because the church opposes and always says that Philippines is a Christian country and that God didn't create 3rd sex and stuffs.. But actually, there are MANY gays and lesbians here.. (You know Charice Pempengco? Yeah, she's a lesbian.) and there are also MANY gay pageants and things like that.. It's just that Philippines (especially the church), don't approve of gay or lesbian marriage but it's still pretty good here... Most of the Filipinos are accepting that there is 3rd sex and quite open minded about what this issue is.. Btw, I love that tv drama! XD It's called "My Husband's Lover".. XD

-Just sharin'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles