Sweet Shenanigans (HikaKao and MoriHani) [Clover and RavenLunar]

クローバー (Clover)

"Good boy~" Hikaru smirked, kissing his brother before ruthlessly slamming into his brother's prostate. He let out some low moans of his own as the sounds of skin hitting skin echoed throughout their room.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RavenLunar

At the compliment Kaoru blushed hard as he huffed about to scold his brother for saying such an embarrassing thing but then screamed out as his prostate was being hit ruthlessly. ""Haaaa! ahhh oohh gods! H-Hikaru!" He whimpered out as his entrance tightened harder around his lover closing his eyes as his head leaned back more. Feeling his balls getting closer he was getting closer and closer to his orgasm as he groaned louder enjoying the way Hikaru looked while fucking him.

"Getting... close..." Hikaru panted as his brother tightened around him. The sensations were building up exponentially as they were reaching their high. The connection he was feeling with his brother felt better than anything he had felt previously, and as much as he wanted to stay in this state forever, he knew it would have to end soon.

"M-Me too...!" He moaned out as he continued to move his hips against his lover, his arms remaining around his neck as he leaned in to give him a chaste kiss. "H-Hikaru!" Kaoru moaned out as he closed his eyes wanting nothing more than to remain in this very moment, if only life was like a dvd player when he could simply freeze frame everything and enjoy this moment for eternity. "Hikaru-kun I-I'm about to-AHHH!" Moaning loudly Kaoru's eyes shut tight as he felt the wave of heat waving over his body and something sticky shooting against his stomach and chest.

"Kaoru!" Hikaru cried out. He felt his brother tighten around him, and he came inside him. He rode out the rest of his orgasm before pulling out.

"Kaoru... I love you." Hikaru said, his fingers slowly lacing themselves with his brother's as he rolled onto the bed and pulled his brother with him. He didn't care for the cum on his stomach. As long as he was with his brother, he was happy. He felt exhaustion quickly taking over.

Blushing deeply he shuddered as he could feel his brother orgasming deep inside him making him blush deeply as he grunted in pleasure. It felt so incredibly good as he softly smiled hearing the sweet words lacing his fingers with the other as he leaned up kissing his cheek, "I love you too Hikaru..." Laying there beside his brother with his seed deep inside him the twin couldn't have been more happier.

"I'm so happy." He whispered snuggling closer into the boy as he noticed some of his cum had hit the other male, "G-Gomen...we should maybe shower soon?"

"Shower?" Hikaru yawned. "Tomorrow? If we go to bed with wet hair, it'll be messy when we get up. I don't want my Kaoru to look anything but his best for the Arabian nights event tomorrow."

Hikaru grabbed some tissues from the nightstand to wipe the cum off of their bodies.

"But if you can't sleep without being somewhat clean, I guess I can come to a compromise." he said, handing tissues to Kaoru.

Taking the tissues the male chuckled and began to clean his entrance shivering at the soreness all the while still feeling pleasant. "No...I rather shower in the morning with you Hikaru-kun so we can be thorough and spend some more time together before those annoying fan girls takes your attention away from me." The teen pointed out moving closer into his brother yawning tiredly wanting to just see Hikaru in his dreams. Leaning up he kissed the male softly as he nipped his bottom lip smiling, "Good night my dear brother..."

"Good night, Kaoru..." Hikaru said, snuggling with his brother. He finally let sleep take over. As he slept, he dreamt of his brother, bent over a bench and begging him to fuck him. He occasionally moaned out Kaoru's name in his sleep, but slept peacefully nonetheless.