Horror Booth Love

Zombie_In_A_Box

Bellala99‘s character

anime_guy_render_by_feary_bad_day-d5s4834.png

Name: Jun Gortol

Personality: Jun‘s always been a shy guy. He barely made friends because he was merely too self-conscious. That's why he usually turned to books - they became his true friends and he wasn't going to complain about it. As much as he was quiet, Jun is also easily scared and embarrassed. It doesn't take much to make his face grow completely red, especially if something happened with a person he just met or just a stranger. Even so, he can still be quite bossy when it's needed. He may get angry because of little things, but is unable to keep his anger for long.

Starting post

A short guy was standing outside the amusement park. With a frown on his face he took out his phone for what seemed like the millionth time. Once again he looked at the time and let out a soft sigh. The black-haired guy then dialed a number and hit the call button. After a few seconds he got an answer. “Where are you two? I've been waiting for half an hour already!“ Jun fixed his glasses and let out a soft groan. “Emiii, you promised you wouldn't forget this time! I told you I wanted to visit the horror booth...“ The guy whined softly and sighed.

As he listened to whoever was talking to him, his expression grew sour. “Fine, you know, I'll just go there by myself then! You don't need a third wheel with your boyfriend, do you? I'll try not to disturb you with my pathetic whining anymore.“ The boy said with a frown and hung up. It was always like this! He was cursed to stay alone and be the third wheel for his friends... With a sigh Jun entered the park and headed straight to the horror booth. He wanted to go there, so he would...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Ero Gaki

Bikky's character.

Denmark6001573501_zps8577f9d1.jpg

"Woah, that guy is cute. Look at his dyed hair. Isn't he adorable?"

"Look how his hair stood up!"

Soraru sighed as he heard those girls talking about him, passing by the entrance of the Horror Booth.

Soraru was drinking his Koka-Kola can as he stood up on the line, with a ticket on his other hand.

It was actually a normal day for him. Normally, Soraru would play Eroge games all day, but he felt like he needs to see what's happening outside too.

He remembered what his sister told him. "Baka otouto. You're always playing video games! How about go for an outdoor activity sometimes? I know you have already many friends because of that cunning look of yours so social status is not a problem to you, but I'm worried about your state."

Soraru gulped and sighed.

"I could just go to the arcade, but why did I end up here?" Soraru asked himself.

Maybe the horror booth's design dragged me here.

Soraru joked to himself as he took a step forward because the line is moving again.

But to sum it up, the blonde guy decided to go to the horror booth instead since it's just a few walks away from his house.

He felt lonely a little, so he opened his flip-open phone to invite his circle of friends, but he knew it was too late since he's already near to be his turn to go inside.

He just sighed and stood up there without thinking of anything particular.

Jun bit his lip slightly as he glanced around himself. Everybody seemed to go in groups, and he was alone, like some idiot! A soft sigh escaped the short male's lips and he stuffed his hands into pockets before taking another step when the line moved. The more he actually thought about getting in there, the more he regretted it.

The black-haired male swallowed a hard lump in his throat before taking the last step. Well, it was too late to back out now... In his purple eyes slight fear could be seen as the male was guided into complete darkness. Ahh, he was regretting not waiting for someone and going off on his own...

Soraru got inside the dark place.

Soraru was greeted by some sort of a tour guide wearing a witch outfit.

He was welcomed in a creepy tone, but Soraru's face was still that of a bored kid's.

Soraru was asked to proceed by himself, and then he took careful steps so that he wouldn't trip.

It was dark, and he could barely see anything.

As he got further, a hand suddenly creeps onto his shoulders.

Soraru was surprised a little, but his usual demeanor came back instantly and he sighed.

The hand belongs to a white lady who was sticking out her red tongue.

The white lady surrounded Soraru in circles, as if dancing round and round with very weird gestures.

Soraru laughed and proceeded to the next stage.

Jun was now able to say he was never going to a horror booth alone again. He nearly yelped from each thing that jumped out, now nervously gripping onto his shirt. The only thought left in his mind seemed to be getting as far as possible from this place.

As a skeleton appeared out of nowhere, Jun could swear on that, he jumped to the right, bumping into something warm. Human! With this thought, the thin male clung onto whoever it was, hoping it really was only a human... He couldn't take much more of those things...

Soraru was hugged by someone out of a sudden.

"N-nani?" Soraru murmured. He had no idea what was going on.

Soraru was trapped on a shorter male's arms, and Soraru could see that the shorter male was.. trembling with fear.

The shorter male's face wasn't that clear since it is dark and the shorter male's face was a little pressed on his chest.

Soraru didn't know what to do in order for the other to calm down. It was very obvious that the shorter male is afraid.

The creepy background music gone louder, and then suddenly, red smoke filled the air and a Vampire appeared.

Jun gulped down and kept on clinging onto the other male. He didn't want to let go, he wouldn't let go, but he still had to get the hell out of here and never come back! As the music became louder, Jun lightly lifted his face up to glance at whatever was about to come. He regretted it seconds afer...

A vampire. And it seemed as though he was looking straight at the already-terrified male. A soft yelp left Jun's lips as the creature got closer and he bit his lip. What an idiot was he! Who the hell goes to a horror booth alone?!?

The vampire was making some weird groaning noise. He gave emphasize to his plastic-made fangs and the vampire flapped his cape up and down.

It makes Soraru laugh. He looks funny for a vampire, isn't he?

Soraru then turned his gaze to the shorter guy who was clinging on him.

Soraru chuckled.

He looks like a kid. Why would he even go to this booth alone anyway? Mah, he looks cute though. From a male perspective, that is.

Soraru pushed the other guy gently away from his body, and then he looked at his terrified eyes.

"Let's go out." Soraru said as he smiled to comfort the guy.

Jun was slightly startled as the male he was clinging on pulled him away. His purple eyes glanced into the blue ones and he nodded lightly at the question. "S-sorry..." The short male murmured out before looking away, feeling his cheeks turning red. Great, he'd just embarrassed himself as hell!

With a small sigh the black-haired male pulled away, turning his eyes away. He knew the glasses were covering most of his eye color, but he stil hated it when people started staring... Made him feel like some kind of a freak! It wasn't his fault he was born with this eye color...

Soraru was amazed when he saw the scared guy's eye color.

Purple? Sugoi.

Soraru grabbed hold of the other's wrist and then he smiled to avoid scaring the other more.

"Don't worry. I'm taking both of us out of this bori- I mean, creepy place." Soraru then smiled and he took two steps forward. "Just follow me."

It is clear that Soraru was treating the other guy like a child. The shorter guy really looks like a child anyway.

Jun let out a sigh and glanced at the other, tugging his arm to himself. “I can walk on my own... And I'm not a kid!“ The short male complained as he followed the blonde, now with his hands stuffed in his pockets. A small pout was on his face as Jun kept walking. He hated it when people thought he was a kid... And it happened way too often!

What was it about his appearance that made him look so much like a kid? His small height? Thin waist? The nearly girlish features he had? Jun could feel a pout appearing and sighed softly. Well, it wasn't his fault...

Soraru rubbed his head.

"Uh, I'm just trying to help." Soraru said awkwardly. "I think you do not want to follow me, so, uh, I'm going to the exit first instead. Jaa, ki o tsukete." Soraru added with a normal look and then he started to walk ahead, leaving the shorter guy behind.

He got so angry back there, I guess he doesn't need my help.

Oh well. Must find the exit.

Soraru continued walking alone as something startled him a little.

A masked-man, holding a knife coated with fake blood, appeared suddenly.

Soraru took a step back because that startled him, but he just sighed and walked continuously again.

"This Horror booth really has lots of trick into its' sleeve." He uttered as he looked for the exit.

Jun stared at the back of the other as he walked off. It took him a bit of time to realize he was alone again. With a yelp the black haired guy ran to the direction the other walked off. "W-Wait! Come back~!" The purple-eyed male whined as he tried to find the blonde again.

It took him some time to find him again, and once he did, he didn't like the place they were in. As the shorter male ran into some room, he could see something that seemed like a serial murdered. Jun tripped and fell right on his butt, letting out a soft wince from the impact. Slowly the short male lifted his head up, staring at the figure in front of him. Fear only seemed to grow in his face as he looked at that thing.

Soraru heard a thud.

He turned back, and he saw the shorter guy again with his butt on the floor.

The shorter guy looks more terrified, and Soraru felt bad for leaving him.

Soraru saw the masked-man getting closer to the poor purple-eyed guy, and so as a physiological effect, he went to the shorter guy in an instant.

The masked-man paused on scaring the shorter guy as he saw Soraru, and then Soraru offered his hand.

"Hurry, if you don't want him to scare you more." Soraru said as he chuckled.

The black haired male let out a yelp and tried crawling backwards as the murderer got closer. He could feel his own heart's beating, his breathing and the loud steps of the thing. His heart was feeling as if it would jump right out of his chest soon.

The purple eyes looked up to glance at the blonde and he gulped down, taking his arm. The short male only nodded at his words as he stood up. The black haired male took off his glasses for a bit to clean them and let out a sigh. This wasn't going the way he expected to...

The blonde guided the black-haired man to the way out.

He wasn't really particularly sure on where the exit is, but he could see the outside light bit by bit.

He noticed that the scary props were gone as they went further, and he knew by then that they're almost out.

No surprises went on their way, and then Soraru finally saw the tour guide.

"Thank you for coming~" the tour guide happily said and they finally made it to the outside.

The sun slightly blinded Soraru's eyes for a second, and then after a while, he could finally see.

He saw the black haired person's face clearer then.

Jun quietly followed the blonde, lightly gripping onto his own shirt. Once the shorter male saw the exit, a sigh of relief left his lips and he could finally feel safe. The purple-eyed male ran a hand through his hair and fixed his glasses.

Jun stretched and glanced at the other. “Sorry for this...“ He muttered out with a soft sigh escaping his lips. The short male could feel a light blush appearing on his cheeks and he nervously pushed his hands into his pockets. He was feeling so embarrassed...

Soraru rubbed the back of his head.

Soraru was not used into receiving thanks from other people so he was kind of uncomfortable when the shorter guy gave his gratitude to him.

The blonde was just simply kind enough to not feel the need of the word 'thanks'.

"Ah, no. It's okay. It's nothing, really." Soraru then smiled as he replied.

"I just did something a normal civilian would do to his fellows." He added.

Soraru then paused and he then asked:

"Etou, what is your name?" He asked as he blushed.

"Nanka.. I feel like I want to be friends with you."

Jun smiled softly as he's tilted his head. “I'm Jun~ Though I don't know if it's a good idea to be my friend... I see books as better friends...“ The short male said, feeling his cheeks reddening.

“S-sorry....“ Jun mumbled while looking at the ground. If anything, he wanted to disappear now.

Did he just.. declined my offer?

It was the first time that a person rejected Soraru's offer of friendship.

And it made him sink a little.

Soraru stared at a space for a few seconds until he finally got back to his senses.

It was embarrassing. He always thought that every person on Earth would say yes if somebody asks them if it's okay to be friends. But the world doesn't act like that always.

"Ah, It's okay. I just thought that you're an interesting person that is why i thought it wouldn't hurt to be friends with you or something like that." Soraru said as he wore a smile with a hint of disappointment.

Jun blinked a few times until it hit him. “W-wait, I didn't mean I didn't want to be!..“ At this point the short male's cheeks were red as the sunset. “I-its just that I'm kind of a book worm, so many of my friends just leave me behind to let me read...“ Jun mumbled softly, feeling the blush going to his ears.

The short male bit his lip slightly and averted his purple eyes from the blonde. He was feeling so incredibly stupid and embarrassed right now...

K-Kawaii!

Soraru found the other male cute when he blushed and mumbled.

"I-I wouldn't mind! I mean, just because you are a book worm, doesn't mean that you can't be friends with me."

Soraru then held both of the other male's wrists.

"I-I guarantee you that I won't be a hindrance when you are reading something!" Soraru then blushed, but he still was confident enough.

He felt like he was forcing the shorter guy to be friends with a boy like him, but he wants to know more about the otehr so bad.

Jun was already feeling embarrassed as hell, but when the blonde took his wrists into his hands, the smaller male could swear his face lit up in flames. "T-Thanks..." Jun muttered out before glancing at the taller's face. It seemed like the sun for Jun...

With his cheeks still as red as the stop sign, the short male slowly pulled his hands away, fixing up his glasses. "I.. Um... Maybe you want to go grab some coffee?" The black-haired male asked while nervously playing with the end of his shirt.

How could I refuse when you are acting all cute and that?

Soraru found the shorter guy adorable, especially when the other guy was playing with the tip of his shirt.

"H-Hai! Yorokonde!" Soraru enthusiastically answered.

"U-Um, it'll be my treat.. Oh and if you don't mind, I'm not familiar with the shops here so i'll leave the choice to you." Soraru then smiled as he felt really happy inside.

Soraru was not really into guys, but this one was so cute. He can't let him go off so easily.

Jun nodded slightly and turned his eyes away from the seemingly shining blonde. He really was more like the sun than a human... Normal people shouldn't be allowed to look so bright and... And... Hot... Where did this come from?!? Soraru was clearly a man, and so was Jun! Why the hell would he think something like that?

With a soft sigh the short male tilted his head to glance at the blonde. “There's a really nice cafe not so far away... We can go there!“ He said before letting a soft smile appear on his face. How long has it been since he's really gone out with someone to a cafe?