?¿BLO0d sUCkinG tr!angle?¿

Teesie

Blood Sucking Triangle

WARNING:Threesomes, INCEST and Kinkiness

Characters:twins.jpg~320x480

Bio: Always wondering alone as kids wasn't always safe. The twin's mother didn't give a damn about them, therefore, never cared where they went. The woman was a business lady and only brought her two twin's along as a source for compliments, they were used as if they were nothing. Growing up and walking along the woods had taught them both a vital lesson when the two had decided to run away. It was then that the two noticed that staying home with their worthless mother was a gift. Now the only thing the two could think of was blood, sex and more blood.

Beginning post

Ryuji slowly stepped from the expensive black car and dusted off the invisible dirt. He and his twin brother had needed a job and this time around, the newspaper paper had came in handy. A rich-like family was in need of a butler and what could be better than receiving two butlers for the price of one? Of course the two wouldn't ask for double the pay, it wasn't needed. The two shared evey item they had with one another. That was just the bond that they shared.

Slowly prancing to the door Ryamu clung to his twin smiling softly as the older brother, Ryuji, approached the entranced to turn the knob. Upon opening it the two noticed that there was quite a line. Something that both of them had expected seeing as this was a rich family. Working as a butler for ten dollars and hour was pretty damn good if you asked the twins. Possible, if they worked to the best of their capacity or did what they were best at, the two could become closer to the owners to get a raise.

Sighing softly Ryuji shook his arm to push his twin brother from him to sit on the couch. Waiting for the random men to come from the room being either rejected or placed into the waiting list.. It was pathetic enough that even some of the males came from the room crying. It wasn't as if they had been rejected to pursue their dreams as an astronaut or something. Pathetic.

"We so have this, majority of these guys aren't even cute." The younger twin teased licking beneath his nails were the stain of blood lingered. Ryuji just frowned at his brother and shook his head. He had precisely told him to get cleaned up. If they wanted this job they had to be decent. "What? I'm fine don't worry...it's just a spot I missed." He explained with a roll of his eyes.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Sosuke0549

The twins where called next. Coming into the office was a rich looking man sitting at his desk. He had stunning sliver hair- as bright as a quarter. His eyes a pretty green. He was wearing a a black suit and so far looked very irritated with everyone that came. Be side the man was a boy with eye catching features. With odd bright red hair and forest green eyes. He seemed so small sitting beide such a man. The boy was sitting up straight his eyes wondering- not even bothering to acknowledge the twins coming in- and tried to not make eye connnect with them *

" State your names . And explain why i shall allow my son to be left in your care"

* The man' s voice strong and demanding. The boy next to him looked rather ... lost. Perhaps sad and lonely.

The two twin smiled and cocked their head to the side. "Well sir I'll first start by stating my name. I'm Ryuji and this is my twin brother Ryamu." The younger giving a small wave at the mention of his name. "Well let me continue. We sir, are wiling to work for the price of one butler. We really don't mind sharing anything and would like to look after your son. Ryamu and me are both strong willed and I like to think we are intelligent. Helpi-"

"ng your son will be no problem." Ryamu interrupted taking over the introduction. "We really would be honored to have this job, we need one anyways." Both men looked to the smallest male in the room, which was the son of course. The kid sure was good eye candy. The smaller twin looked to his brother before wrapping his arm around him, now clinging onto Ryuji.

"Sir if you don't mind, may I ask how old your son is?" The taller twin asked not paying attention to his more clingy brother. Steering his eyes to the silver orbs of the man's Ryuji just slightly smiled.

Hector quickly glanced up at the mention of himself. His father had a hand to his chin as if thinking the proposition Over.

" My son is 18... Im letting him live on his own in one of our mansions. He needs to learn responsibly. And he'll starts his collage class home schooled of course. If i give you the job- is it guaranteed that you will take care of him and help him with his studys?"

Hector stared at the two twins and bit his lip getting a strange feeling from them. He quickly looked to his father hoping he'd say no...

The two twins stared at the kid that they would be responsible of if they were to get the job. Though the eighteen year old was giving his father a look....one that both immortals was aware of. Rejection. Ryamu looked away a sad gleam in his eyes, he was the most playful one. A good actor and easily offended. The shorter man didn't take lightly to no one not wanting them. That being because their mother didn't give a damn for them and also being the reason they were this way now.

"It seems that your son doesn't like us, but I promise that we are efficient for the job. How could you beat two butlers for the price of one, yeah?" Smiling softly at the son of the one hiring. The younger twin was trying to intimidate the teen aged boy. So this kid would be living alone by himself. A mansion huh? So will it just be us three...this kid, me and my brother ,Ryuji.

"Hm...I see...so what do you say sir? I am feeling hostility from your son. Um..kid do you not like us?" A small frown gracing his face as he, for the second time, pulled his arm away from his clingy twin.

Hector's father glared down at his son. Hector saw his piercing glare and looked down at the ground. his father quickly returned his eye contact to the twins.

" it does not matter what my son likes or dislikes. He's already a disappointment to the family name. "

He sighed.

" congratulations boys. The job is yours. There's a limo waiting outside to take you to the mansion. Hector's things are already there. Every 3 months i'd like a report on his progress. "

Hector rubbed his arm feeling ashamed of himself for not meeting up to his father's wishes.

" if you'll excuse me-"

" f...father... i -"

" silence... i do not want to hear your voice."

Hector looked heart broken as he shut up. His father left the room leaving him with his two new butler's. All he wanted to say was sorry...

Sorry for not being the perfect son...

The two twins watched the man disappeared from the room before looking toward the son of the man's. Ryamu was sporting a giant smile trying his best not to laugh at the situation, while Ryuji just stared to the boy. It seems that the kid wasn't liked by his parent very much, let alone family. Since the smaller twin had less to no sympathy his laugh broke the silence, clinging to his brother trying his best not to fall from his heavy laughter.

Ryuji frowned to his younger twin brother before once again pushing the other away. The situation wasn't even funny so why was he laughing. They both knew how it felt to not be wanted and having a parents who basically disowned them. Sighing softly Ryuji padded over to the small teen before placing the kid's cheek between his index and thumb finger. "Are you ok? Don't be too upset, I know that you don't seem to like us but...we are really what's best for you."

At his taller brother leaving his side Ryamu pouted. This is all bullshit...going to comfort that human kid. Tsk...always so generous. He sneered looking away from Ryuji as he held the teen's face between his fingers. "Fine...shit...what's your name kid? Will you be riding in the transportation with us, or do we leave you behind?"

The taller immortal turned his head to reguard the other vampire in the room. "You....leave." The voice demanding and adamant. Ryuji was not joking at all, his younger brother was so envious and easily bothered. It was, sometimes, annoying. The mortal was who they looked after, not a toy to play with.

Hector felt tears burning behind his eyes as one of the twins laughed at him. It wasnt funny. He felt abandoned. And although one of them seemed very sweet and kind hearted .he quickly pulled away from his concerning touch. He didn't know the twins at all and didn't want them to touch him so casually.

".. f..father said t-that limo's out in the front...i-ill take you there."

His voice a little hurt and quiet- but kind of cute as he went straight to the door- no longer wanting to be there

The vampire only stared at the kid as he pushed him away to walk for the door. Hm....seems like this kid is going to be handful, or maybe this was all just Ryamu's fault. That's stupid idiot... Letting his head down the immortal followed behind his....master? Chuckling a little Ryuji quickly quieted not to offend the teenager.

Once outside, where the younger twin was pouting, Ryuji stood at the limousine waiting to see what the kid would do. "Question...can we have your name kid?" He asked, once again feeling an arm wrap around him from his twin. It got pretty annoying sometimes, but he allowed it. The other immortal was much worse when he didn't get his way, he was a brat to put it simple.

Ryamu just glared slightly at the smaller teen because he was taking all his brother's attention. Just by the way the taller twin was looking at the teen age boy the immortal could feel that Ryuji had taking a liking to the human. Reaching to adjust his glasses the younger only frowned more looking away from the one they now.....supported?

Hector muttered his name.

" Hector...."

And opened his own door. Not looking at the good looking twins. One who was nice and another who was mean.

Inside he sat far away As the limo took off. His arms where folded in his lap. And his head was resting on the tinted window. He was such a disappointment that his family was sending him away. And in the care of two strangers. He was quite and kept to himself. He held his feelings in...as soon as he reached his new home- he intended to lock himself in his room and cry.

"........."

- - - Updated - - -

" Hector...."

And opened his own door. Not looking at the good looking twins. One who was nice and another who was mean.

Inside he sat far away As the limo took off. His arms where folded in his lap. And his head was resting on the tinted window. He was such a disappointment that his family was sending him away. And in the care of two strangers. He was quite and kept to himself. He held his feelings in...as soon as he reached his new home- he intended to lock himself in his room and cry.

"........."

- - - Updated - - -

" Hector...."

"........."

- - - Updated - - -

" Hector...."

"........."

- - - Updated - - -

" Hector...."

"........."

"Hector...well...Hector why is it that you didn't like us?" Ryuji was just curious,. There was no way that the other could sense what they were right? If that was true, then the immortal was sure that the kid would have tried much harder to convince his father, or maybe convincing wasn't what the boy was planning to do in the first place.

"That's easy, the kid could tell that he wasn't out main priority. It's the money remember. We need it in order to survive, not that food is an problem." Ryamu teased smiling as his fangs slightly grew, but not to the point of abnormal. The older twin turned to the other and frowned. The other could be so annoying sometimes.

"Could you shut up? I'm sure that your the reason he wasn't fond of us in the first place. Our priority isn't money, if it was then we wouldn't both be working for the price of one butler now would we? Your much cuter if you don't talk at all." Ryuji said seriously before glancing back to the human.

Mouth ajared the younger sat silent not knowing what to say. Usually the other didn't say such harsh words....well ok he did, but in the presence of a human...that was totally unacceptable. "This is ridiculous. You like this kid don't you?" Ryamu sneered glancing toward the dark haired teen. "He isn't even all that cute." At least that was what the younger vampire was trying to convince himself. The kid was very handsome indeed and to be honest it made the immortal insecure.

Hector felt uncomfortable as the two twins freely talked about him while he was in there presence. He hid his face as he blushed faintly at Reyuji's comment it was absurd To think he was liked by another. He didnt really know what to say to Reyuji and Reamu. They seemed to be arguing with each other then talking to him directly. But he tried to answer there queshion.

"...i never...said i didn't like you..."

* he said quietly still staring out the window- he just got a strange feeling from the two brothers. But he couldn't place it....

It didnt take long for them to arrive at the mansion. It was gated in of course. The drive way was payed in fancy stone- very expensive. The drive way was beautiful crafty and so was the mansion. It was painted a goldish yellow. And had an old London appeal to it. When the limo stopped Hector opened his own door once again getting out. He stood infront of the house.

( so this is what my father decided on...its so far away from the city...)

* he thought to himself. He held himself like he always did. As he went a head...not waiting for his butlers.

The two immortals glance out the window as the limousine stopped in the middle of a gated community. Eyes traveling up the larger building the vampires was awed. The family was more rich than they thought...feeling a breeze the two looked to where the human was sitting to see that Hector had got out of the vehicle and was now walking up the driveway to a foreign country designed mansion. It was more beautiful than the one they were awed about.

Ryuji stepping out the transportation the other dusted, yet again, invisible dirt from his suit. Pulling the jacket more against his body; he quickly walked to the door eyes steering around the surroundings. The sun was extremely hot and was burning him and it wasn't much fun, though because it wasn't touching his porcelian flesh he wouldn't be hurt...only bruised.

Moments later Ryamu took a deep breath before quickly jumping out the limousine and dashing up the walkway to the overhead of the mansion. The balcony that the younger twin saw above was blocking the sun and now they were in complete shade. Frowning at the human he decided to follow the kid into the building.

Even the inside was beautiful as both vampires glanced around smiling with delight. Living like this must have felt like a kingdom, right? Like one was a royal being. "So Hector...I have a question? What time should we leave....or do you want us as stay in butlers. If so...you have to tell your father to up the pay." Smiling at the dark haired teen. Ten was plenty but to stay with the kid....fifteen was more resonable.

Hector glanced back at one of the twins.

" my father...intended for the two of you to live here.b..but if you dont want too...then its alright."

Hector didnt mind being alone - since he was always alone. What would be the difference between now and back then?

" um..if you'll excuse me. Im retiring to..m-my room"

He practically ran down the hall and once he was in his room- he slammed the door...the sound echoing threw the large house.

In side his locked room he collapsed Onto his king size bed with silk sheets, and begin to quietly cry. The way his father spoke to him and how one of the twins laughed at him...he was so pathetic!

Ryuji watched as the human ran away from them and to his room. A loud slam echoed through out the house and the older twin guessed that it was the door, which the teen must have slammed. Perching his lips the male turned to his younger twin. "Ryamu, you do know that we can NOT be mean to Hector right? His fathr will check on his progress...your heard him. If perhaps his son is mistreated we will be out of a job. Settle down will you."

The smaller twin just looked away before frowning once again. "Fine, fine whatever you say father."He teased with a sour tone. Ryamu wasn't trying to be mean to the kid on purpose, it was just jealousy. Pushing his hair out of the way and adjusting his glasses once more, he just bit the inside of his cheek. This was ridiculous. Whoever knew that his brother could be so fond of a human if it was besides the smell of their blood. Thinking of blood Ryamu smiled, his twin brother was never good at contolling himself when around the red liquid. He, on the other hand was perfect at waiting. It was all in the mind.

"Great, then I want no problems out of you."

Hector remained in his room for the rest of day. Not eating anything. But he did unlock his door after crying his heart out. He felt better now that he let it all out. His eyes where a bit puffy tho because of his crying. But he had moved on.

He was at his desk his lamp on and his dorky square reading glasses on. His hand on his chin and elbow on his desk- quietly studying. He looked so much like a nerd but he was an adorable one. And although he was easily shy and embarrassed be gave the most adorable expression when a person removed his glasses. It was just how he was. his low cut bangs where in his face a little- hiding his eyes. But he could see perfectly fine. Hector always worked hard in any thing he did....even if ...in the end- i. Didn't meet the criteria Of his father's.

Throw out the house...a ringing filled and echoed threw the rooms. It was the phone. Hector didn't answer it tho. That was the butler's job.... but he didn't know that on the other end was is older brother Jun. Who heard what had happened. His brother was perfect! SO DAMN PERFECT! But he was currently studying in another country... so he couldn't do anything to help his little brother. But Jun loved him a lot.

Ryamu was pouting once again like so many times before. His older twin brother had told him to take the nerdy kid a bowl to eat. They had fixed spaghetti and meatballs, not that they would eat any for themselves. Although, what was worse was that neither of them knew how to cook. "Dammit, maybe that was something we should have learned to do huh?" The younger vampire whispered to himself as he turned up the spiral stairs trying his hardest no to lose his balance. The stairs was quite slippery from being polished all the time. "What a pain." Ryuma sighed to himself twisting up the stairs.

Tired once at the top soft footsteps were heard as his leather shoes hit the tiled, glossed floor. Walking to the door that was now opened the vampire walked closer, peeking around the door at the human once he made it to the entrance. "Hey...kid I don't mean to bother you,. But...we fixed you dinner." The immortal was mustering as much niceness as he could. To his own surprise he was succeeding. Guess he wasn't as insecure when his older twin wasn't literally eye fucking the brunette.

Walking into the room he set the bowl on the desk top..a phone had been ringing once he had made it to the door, but he would let his brother take care of that. Sitting beside the smaller of the two the immortal gave Hector a smile. "Eat up, we don't want you sick. I...made it myself." A small blush gracing his cheek now, although he also had a cocky smile. Ok....he could see why his brother liked the teen he was rather....sexy. Licking his teeth eyes fixated on the teen Ryamu watched to see if the boy would eat.

--Ryuji--

The vampire sighed as he quickly washed the pot with inhuman speed, but was distracted by the phone. Quickly drying the dish he flashed to the cabinet before placing it back in it's rightful place and dashed to the phone in less than one second. "Uhh....um...hello?" Damnit! I sound so unprofessional, but I don't know the kid's last name.

Hector glanced up at Reyuji but quickly returned his eyes back to his book . The light from the lamp made his skin glow.

" i..i appreciate It.. but... im not hungry. Sorry you... made it for me...."

He said. Not knowesting the other blushing.

On the other side of the phone. A worried voice replayed.

" Hello? Hector?! Are you alright? "

The boy on the other end didnt know it was not Hector on the other line.

Ryamu just stared at the boy as he rejected the food. "Are you kidding me? I Cooked this and took the time to bring it to you and your not even hungry?" The teen was upset...he hated his older brother, Ryuji, for making home waste his time on this human. "Pathetic." The immortal spat before taking the dish back into his hand and storming out the bedroom. Stupid, idiot human. I should have sucked him dry- wait...eww no I didn't mean it- Ahh..just...stop thinking Ryamu. He fussed to himself.

--RYUJI--

"No...this is Ryuji." The older twin said to what sounded to be a male on the other line. "I'm currently Hector's butler....how may I help you sir?" Hearing loud footsteps the immortal pulled the phone away covering the receiver and looking to the source of noise. Of course...as thought. It was his stupid brother pissed off as ever over simply nothing. So it seems that the kid didn't take the food. Why does he have to overreact over the simplest rejections? Cursed being.

Giving his brother a glare he once again placed his ear against the phone to listen at the other who was now talking.

When Reamu left he closed his book. Of cours he'd be angry. Of course he'd call him pathetic. And it fit perfectly too. Because he was. He turned out his light. And removed his dorky square glasses. He went out on the balcony... and stared out into the distance.

"... i cant do anything right... Reyuji and Reamu probably hate me...."

He sighed.

The man on the phone was surprised that Hector even had a butler...

" i see. Is my brother okay? Our father is always so harsh on him... is he there? Can i talk to him?"

(I'm sorry lol...I switched the spelling of Reamu's name to Ryamu since they are both twin's so it's not the same as I showed you on my character sheet)

The twin on the phone listened to the other as he talked.

I see. Is my brother okay? Our father is always so harsh on him... Is he there? Can I talk to him?"[/Quote]

Nodding, before forgetting that the man on the other line couldn't see him the older vampire cleared his dry throat before speaking. "Yes, can you please hold as I go to recieve him." Slowly holding the phone out to the youngest of the two. At that action Ryamu frowned before sneering and giving a childish jerk of his body before walking forward to recieved the phone.

Ignoring the tantrum that his brother was throwing Ryuji walked up the stairs to the human's room. Upon arrival the immortal could tell that the kid was not there. "Dammit, where is he?" The shaggy haired twin asked before a whiff of the other scent assaulted his nostril. "There." He said before walking in the direction of the smell.

Hector jumped hearing a noise. He turned and saw Reyuji... he looked at the ground.

" w..what is it?"

When the twin said his older brother was on the phone he ran to the phone in his room- and picked it up - bringing it to his ear and lips.

" J-Jun? " [/Clolor]

" hey Hector. How are you. I got a call from mom that kind of filled me in on everything. I wish i was there because i would of told father off.

" its alright... im ok... t-this way..i can focus on my studying... i.. i want to be...as good as you" [/Color ]

" Hector. I told you to stop looking down at yourself! The world doesnt need another Jun ... they need a Hector. Its ok to look up to me..but you need to be yourself..no matter what father says- your perfect just the way you are little bro..."

"... ok...."

" ok.. i got to go- but ill call you again sometime in the week. But if you ever need me im just a phone call away.... okay?"

" ok... "

" ok- talk to you later. Love ya- bye"

* Hector hung up biting his lip. Not knowing thar the other twin was on the phone...and most likely heard there entire conversation.

(haha you almost had it... Don't forget the "n" marks...good for a beginner though:))

The younger twin had heard the small conversation between the brothers and smiled slightly. So the kid looked up to his brother huh? It seems as if he don't get looked down upon by his family. So he's the perfect brother, yeah? Ryamu frowned slightly before hanging up the phone and walking out of the kitchen. Watching his brother trail down the stairs the vampire smiled slightly looking past him. He wondered what the smaller teen human was doing.

"So what's up with the human huh?" Ryamu asked placing a finger in his mouth.

"Not sure, he ran into his room after I told him his brother called. I guess he has a phone in his bedroom as well."

The younger immortal nodded at the other just deciding to stay silent.

After Hector hung up the phone- he went straight to bed. Tired. Alot had happened today. He tucked himself in snuggling into the silk sheets. He closed his eyes...slowing drifting.

He looked adorable, his sleeping face showed just how Vulnerable he truly was. He was use to sleeping by himself. But sometimes he wondered what it would be like to wake up next to someone and not feel so alone. It was a childish thought but........

{ next day }

Hector was still fast asleep. The birds cheering by his balcony. He didnt snore .he was silent when he slept.

Glancing to the clock Ryuji could see that it was ten o'clock. Does the human wake at this hour? "What time should we wake the human with breakfast, huh?" It's not as if the smaller vampire was worried about the other, but he didn't exactly hate the mortal teen either.

Ryuji shrugged before looking away to the stairs. The kid was big enough to wake himself right, but....since they were his butlers it was their job to so right? Standing the taller twin looked to his brother and bit his lip. "You cook the kid breakfast. I will go and wake him." Turning and leaving the room before his brother could accept or decline.

Ryamu pouted once again. "Where the hell does he get off telling me what to do for this human. Argh!" This was all bullshit. Once again he had to cook for the smaller brunette, and this time ... if Hector didn't eat it, the dark haired immortal would throw a fucking fit. Grabbing the pans around in the counter and slamming them onto the stove. Blowing away the hair straying in his face he began to cook.

--Ryuji--

Walking upstairs the male looked into the room that the human was occupying and peeked around the corner. "Hey, Hector...wake up? We are preparing breakfast for you." The immortal walked closer to the bed and shook the human. "Hey, kid....wake up."

(Um..I'll reply later ok, I have to go)