Sometimes...Being Naive Isn't Always Bad? ((Shisu x Kaai)) ((18+))

Kaai_Michi

"maybe i should go visit sometime...seeing as im the only one who hasnt. then again, i never really go see anyone." there was some truth to that. due to his basic shyness and sense of duty, he never really left to visit anyone. he wouldnt admit that he was lonely, even though he really was.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Kaai_Michi

Natsume smiled and ruffled Kai's hair, "You are out of you shrine now ne? You are visiting me right?" He said softly a tender smile going out to warm Kai. "I'm here if you ever need me. If you get lonely you can come see me. I dont mind." He said winking and petting the other males ears softly. "Dont worry, many come around the globe from all the other shrines...because i'm the last of the fox." He smiled again, "I'm used to the people.....one more troubled soul isnt anything bad." He said handing out his tea to kai.

- - - Updated - - -

Natsume smiled and ruffled Kai's hair, "You are out of you shrine now ne? You are visiting me right?" He said softly a tender smile going out to warm Kai. "I'm here if you ever need me. If you get lonely you can come see me. I dont mind." He said winking and petting the other males ears softly. "Dont worry, many come around the globe from all the other shrines...because i'm the last of the fox." He smiled again, "I'm used to the people.....one more troubled soul isnt anything bad." He said handing out his tea to kai.

kira blushed lightly and nuzzled natsumes hand, only to jerk back. he let out a slight squeak of embarassment and lowered his head. "sorry. it sounds wonderful, but i cant leave my shirne after this, i vowed to protect it until my spirit dies." he said giving a slightly apologetic whimper.

Natsume noticed Kai come closer to him and it made him smile, "I can come over there then. I dont mind, if you are lonely let me come and talk to you." He said smiling at Kai pulling his hand back his own ears twitching at a creaking sound in the house. He was on alert and his smile left his face and his ears flattened. He looked at Kai and he pulled him to hims pushing the younger boys body behind his. Creaks sounded though the house and it made a growl come out of Natsume's lips. He watched the door seeing the person there before he opened it. Natsume moved fast to the person pushing them against the wall their hands above their head. He noticed though by the time he had pinned them who it was, "Hello...mouse." He said softly into the others ear breathing hard. "Sorry for pinning you...thought you were an intruder."

"e-eh?" kira stood back, nervously holding his hands together as he watched to situation played out. when he saw who it was natsume had pounced upon, there was a small sigh of relief and kira slowly wandered over to get a closer look. "eh..? this is mouse?"

Natsume smiled softly clicking his tongue together his tial moving back and forth. "Yes. This is my cute little mouse." He chuckled softly letting the other males hands go before slipping them around his neck. "He missed me even though i just saw him." He said softlythe mouse making him jump and blush taking his arms back from around Natsume. Natsume chuckled softly and ruffled his hair winking at him. "come in come ine i dont mind." He said sitting back down motioning mouse or Kai to sit with him he didnt care which. He yawned looking at the clock, "Its late...Mouse are you slieepign here?" He asked seeing the other male nod and he looked at kai. "I have another orom you can stay in. Mouse has stayed with me before i found him when he was lost and it was cold he wont mind bunking with me." He said smilind devilishly.

- - - Updated - - -

Natsume smiled softly clicking his tongue together his tial moving back and forth. "Yes. This is my cute little mouse." He chuckled softly letting the other males hands go before slipping them around his neck. "He missed me even though i just saw him." He said softlythe mouse making him jump and blush taking his arms back from around Natsume. Natsume chuckled softly and ruffled his hair winking at him. "come in come ine i dont mind." He said sitting back down motioning mouse or Kai to sit with him he didnt care which. He yawned looking at the clock, "Its late...Mouse are you slieepign here?" He asked seeing the other male nod and he looked at kai. "I have another orom you can stay in. Mouse has stayed with me before i found him when he was lost and it was cold he wont mind bunking with me." He said smilind devilishly.

in un voiced jealous rage, however unfamiliar to the dog, caused him to let out a distasteful snarl that lasted for a moment before he swiftly drifted once again to his corner of safety by the door. as naive as kira was, e simply brushed off the obviously familiar gestures that passed between the mouse and is current house host. he was being silly, there was no way the other was thinking of doing the things to the poor muse he thought he would do. e hadnt politley denied the room offer but e made his point.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Natsume chuckled at kai's reaction. He looked at mouse and took him to the extra room that he had. "I was going to say, that you can stay here. And Kai can sleep with me in my room. I'll sleep on the floor or on the couch." He said going back to Kai. "I wasnt going to do anything...what kind of elder do you think i am." He chuckled softly looking at him as he held out a hand. "Come on i'll set you up in my room." He said softly.

"how would i know? ive just met you. i've been told to e wary of strangers" kira grunted out. aafter what he had whitnessed, his slowly gainned trust within the older was suddenly lost. how did e know he wouldnt try to do something..? he carefullygot up and waited to be taken to a room, his normal docile and gentle nature fast returned and the past thoughts were now slowly begining to drif away.

((sorry, been off-on about being sick today :( ))

Natsume smiled softly at the male, "I'm just teasing him Kai. Its not real to either of us. Its only cause I think his reaction is cute." He said walking back. "I told you people hated me...and that people were weary because i was witty and decieving." He said opening the door to the room stepping away enough for Kai to slip into the room he had opened. "All the sheets are clean...Its my bed but i'll sleep on the couch in here." he said smiling sofly nudging back to the couch.

"its your bed. you take it. im fine with anything by a window." kira said this because he was, infact, more comfortable near the moon. if he could he would gladly by a moon deity, but e wasnt, so he would have to make do with what he gets. it was also because despite his gentle, non accusitive nature, he was still wary of the others actions.

Natsume smiled at the males hesitant behavior. "Hey...I'm not going to do anything to you. I really do just play around i wouldnt acctually put a hand on him." He said leaning against the wall. "I'm not doing it...cause i stil have someone I love. And I cant just touch another..when i love him." He said looking down. "I...cant touch another...till I have overcome that loss." He said then making a long sigh go after. He smiled up at the other male, "I lost him...for a stupid mistake that shouldnt ever happen again...and it wont. Ever." he said his smile fading.

his ears perked up and he scampered over to the elder. "um...natsume-san...what...happened..?" he was worried...oviously tis roubled him....

Natsume looked away from the other, "He was about...two years my junior...and he was wonderful...Blonde hair blue eyes haha everything I wanted. He...and I we were together in a sexual relationship..." He paused and sighed gathering his thoughts. "we...someone came to rob our shrines...they carried guns...one shot at me for trying to take my things back an he ..." His words stopped and tears filled his eyes, "And he jumped...infront of that bullet for me...saving my life..." He looked away. "He died in my arms that night...because I couldnt protect him from lousy humans." He said shaking his head as he wiped his eyes.

"heeeeeh?? humans killed him...?" kira said in almost a whisper. he couldnt believe it,humans did that to him..? humans wernt even supposed to be able to see them..! how could this have happened..? hefelt a sudden wave of fear and guilt at how he had reacted.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Natsume heard the fear in the others voice and he pulled the younger male to him. "I'm sorry....I didnt mean to scare you. That was way before you were even here..." He said softly hugging Kai tightly hushing him. "you have nothing to worry about. The humans that did this have been dead for a very long time..." He said again in a soft tone and he pulled back some his hands still on Kai's waist. "Dont be afriad...I'll keep you safe...Not again will I let anyone, Die from them." He said kissing kai's cheek.

kira blushed and lightly pushed himself away. "im....sorry to hear that there are such humans in the world that would do that...." he said quietly. "i didnt think humans could be so cruel...granted..only old folk visit my shrine." he mumbled. "i guess i dont know too much at all..."

natsume looked at the other male and he smiled softly. "You are a young spirit...nothing t oworry about you will learn more i know it." Natsume looked at the bed then to kai. "Go ahead...sleep on it.I'll be in the living room." He said again and nodded to the yonger male leaving him in the room alone. He walked to the couch and layed out on it as he turned on the tv. He sighed wiping his tears from the talk he had had with kai.