Guilty Romance

Tetsu

6557024-256-k501105.jpg

Guilty Romance

(Stand Alone Story of the ROMANCE SERIES)

by Satou-san (Kyonsuke in Wattpad)

Parts released: One (YO), One (Wattpad)

Summary:

I was ordinary. I was living an ordinary life with an ordinary goal. There was nothing out of the ordinary...

Until I met him.

Until he left me.

And now, I'm a Yakuza. In this shady world, there's nothing ordinary. Not even your life; particularly your life which may end any second later. But I've decided.

I'm willing to discard my precious ordinary life to find him... to rescue him.

... my beloved Yakuza.

Character Catalog:

Rakuto "Raku" Ichihara- Blue

Hiroaki Sakurakouji - Red

Ohime Takayanagi - Pink

Target 001: The Peculiar Meeting of the Two (First Half)

[Rakuto "Raku" Ichihara's P.O.V.]

A senior student. Everyone may think that it's the worst year throughout your educational life. It's the year where you have to spend most of your time studying... studying... studying...

When you wake up in the morning, you go to school to study. After that, you attend cram schools to study. When you go home, you work on your assignments and do some more studying. So true...

It ruins the everyday life of a high school student.

I also hate it.

But why do I hate it? I could care less whether I'm in the first or third year. As long as I graduate and achieve the ordinary goal of being a public servant, then there's nothing to complain about.

I am a man with nothing special. I have no extra features that would make people think I am different from the rest. I am neither good looking enough to get attention nor I am ugly enough to be disgusted. I'm so ordinary. I just blend well. I've always been an extra, "student A", side characters and the likes of other's life. I've never been a protagonist of my life, nor did I become an antagonist to others.

There should be nothing wrong with me graduating now.

..Ahh.. Yes, I remember. Someone broke my ordinary life. The prison like ordinary life I've been living repeatedly was broken by someone. I was set free. I was set free to the world of the unknown. That's why I hate graduating. Because, I regret spending my high school life in a boring manner.

Because I met him. The instigator of my First Romance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hiroaki Sakurakouji's P.O.V.]

1st Grade

"Hello! I'm Hiroaki Sakurakouji! Nice to meet you!"

1st Grade, 3rd time

"Hello, I'm Hiroaki Sakurakouji! Please take care off me!"

3rd Grade, 4th time

"Hi! Hiroaki Sakurakouji here!."

6th Grade, 2nd Time

"Hello! Sakurakouji here"

2nd Year Middle School, 5th time

"Sup, Sakurakouji here!"

2nd Year High School School, 3rd time

"Hello Morons. The heir of Sakura-gumi clan here, Hiroaki-desu! Yoroshiku!"

Yes. It's because I'm a Sakurakouji that my fate has been sealed. From the moment I was born, I was decided to be different from the rest of the humanity. I may look very much similar to an ordinary human being, but one from this world can easily recognize our difference.

Because I'm the son of one of the most famous Yakuza Clan around, the Sakura-Gumi.

At every school I went to, the moment they hear the part of me being a Sakurakouji in my introduction, everyone would would treat me entirely different from the rest. Not only the student, but also the teachers and sometimes the principal would join in this make-believe school life of mine.

No, they didn't treat me badly. In fact, they treated me with fear. It was like bumping into me would cost them their life. That's what I hate about it. I want to be normal, to the extent that I can.

I know that after I graduate from High School or Uni (if I have to), I'll completely become part of that world. Instilling fear to other; Killing people; owning bars here and there as I squeeze the money from the costumers up to their last cent, I know that I'll become someone who will live a pleasure while I destroy everyone around me.

So why? Why can't I live an ordinary life until then? It's as if I'm carrying a curse. Yes, this curse is feared while some few others revered it. So I have lost interest. I have lost my reason to live an ordinary life. I have transferred so many times so that I can lead an ordinary life... but I wasn't granted. So I give up. After all, as long as I carry the curse called "Sakurakouji"... I can't possibly become ordinary.

In a year... I will enter that world. I have given up. But inside me, deep deep deep inside me...

...I still hope that someone will give me an ordinary life.

3rd Year High School, 1st Time

"The Heir of Sakura-gumi here! The name's Hiroaki Sakurakouji. Anyone who bothers me will be killed. Please to meet you all"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Rakuto "Raku" Ichihara's P.O.V.]

The day started so similar from yesterday. I woke up, took a bath, took my breakfast, and went to school. On my way, I saw the old granny who regularly walks her pet dog. I would pet the dog in his head and he will lick me on the face.

As I passed by the next street, the flower shop owner would tell me "Good Morning". I would reply the same, with a cheerful tone, though I am not pleased at all. I'm bored bored bored bored.....

It's the same feeling of playing the same game over and over again. You already defeated the hidden bosses, your character is as strong as hell that no one just can kill you. You're so bored but you have to continue because you have to finish it at all cost.

I passed by the next street and turned left. On the way, the annoying Ohime Takayanagi, would wait for me. Yes, her name is Ohime. But she's just some crazy stalker who makes the excuse of being my childhood friend as her scapegoat for stalking. Not a princess-like right?

I ignored her and continued to walk to school. In few minutes, I arrived at the school and headed to my class. Ohime is at the same class. That's most annoying since I found out that I will be spending this boring third year of life with her bothering me.

"Hey Raku-chan!! Hey, Hey!!"

"What, Ohime? Didn't I tell you to stop calling me chan already? We're senior students for Christ's sake"

The girl pouted. That was very much predictable since she always wanted to call me with that annoying suffix chan.

"You're so mean Raku-chan! I'll tell Oba-san (Raku's mother) that you have been straying in your path!!! I'll tell her you're becoming a delinquent!!"

Ahh.. so that's how she'll play again

This stalker girl is the daughter of a friend of my mom. She'll tell my mom directly what I have been doing, what grades I have in school and what my results in quizzes are. Seriously, this girl is someone who functions better than a hidden video camera.

"Do as you like"

I resigned. After all, no matter what I do, she'll tell her.

"Come on! Raku-chan!! Have you heard the news?"

"What news?"

A news? Everything about that girl is news to me. Why the heck is she following me wherever I go? Why the heck does she insist on calling me Raku-chan? But with me defeated, and not wanting to prolong this boring conversation, I tried to converse with her normally.

"Ehhhehh?? Raku-chan... You seriously Ddon't know?... like... 1000% percent you don't know?"

F*ck this. If she won't stop I'm gonna slit her throat wide open. I need a little more patience to be able to deal with her!!!

"Well actually~ I have heard we have a new big time transfer student. I received a text message from the other class that this transfer guy is someone hot!!! He also came in a big black car and had like 2 dozens of bodyguards with him"

That caught my interest. True that I'm always bored. And what's more, only few have caught up my interest. But once I get hold of something I find interesting, I would cling to it until I lost my interest. That's how I get to continue living in this boring world.

"Now, that's really something. Which year and class does this transfer student belongs to?"

"Oh.. Raku-chan are you interested.. Wow.. Raku-chan is~"

Before the annoying Ohime could finish her words, the front door suddenly opened. Our attention was turned to the source as we saw the teacher for the first subject entering the classroom. And behind him is a handsome guy. A guy whose face is familiar to me yet no one I know register in my mind with that face. I have concluded I just have met him before.

"The Heir of Sakura-gumi here! The name's Hiroaki Sakurakouji. Anyone who bothers me will be killed. Please to meet you all"

I froze. I knew that name. How could I forget that name? The owner of that name was the sole person who made my boring day - okay, he didn't give me a rosy colored everyday life - most interesting for the longest time of my life. He was the only person I considered a friend by then. (Except for Ohime).

"Hirocchan!?"

I stood up. I didn't care that everyone had their attention focused towards me. I yelled my surprise and confirmed it. He was the sole person who made my day interesting.

My life was just as boring as now when I met him.

But soon it returned to how it was when he left me.

Hiroaki "Hirocchan" Sakurakouji. Why is he here? After all...

.... He betrayed me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hiroaki Sakurakouji's P.O.V.]

"Hirocchan!?"

I made sure that no one will bother me after I introduced myself in the most awful possible way. I gave up thinking that I'll get to live an ordinary life before I enter that world. So why. Why do I feel that hearing that voice whould crumble my resolve to pieces?

I looked at the source of the slightly immature childlike voice. Yes I knew it. I confirmed the identity of the person when I looked at him. He's Rakuto "Rakucchan" Ichihara.

3rd Grade, 4th time

"Hi! Hiroaki Sakurakouji here!."

I introduced myself quite politely that time. And yet, hearing that part of me telling last name made them shiver. They acted like I was some sort of royalty. When they did something wrong, they cry and beg for mercy. Even if I was not a devil. They made me look that way.

"Sakurakouji-sama! Do yo want me to buy you snacks?"

Said one idiot who started following me. It seemed that this guy wanted to join the yakuza. Such simpleton

"Sakurakouji-sama! Let me do your homework!"

Said another. I was pretty pissed. I was about to yell and vent my anger. However, the voice that made the entire classroom shocked didn't come from me. It came from the person who talked the least; interacted the least; cared the least. He was a weird person who I thought was just some decoration in the class. The person who never bowed in fear or revered me. A person who didn't care for what I am at all. His name is... Rakuto Ichihara

"Aren't you guys such bunch of fools? That transfer student is obviously irritated by your action. Is that some sort of a new way to bully someone? How lame"

After saying that, the guy went back to staring the cloudy sky. Yes. This person is a cloud man. Whenever we're not in class, he never talked with anyone and was just staring into the clouds. I remembered him being asked "Why do you kept on looking outside? You never hang out with us!" by some kid by then. But he only answered "I find it more interesting to look at the clouds than to talk with people who half-heartedly act friendly to someone just because he is afraid of him"

He never resented me. He never feared me. It was the first for someone to not recognize the Sakurakouji that I am. Rather, I was only a mere transfer student to him. You may call it foolish but for some reason, that made me happy.

I tried to befriend him. Seriously, it was so much difficult to befriend him. First, he had nothing in common to talk about. Whenever I ask a question, he would answer it in a manner that would not make the subject into a lengthy conversation.

The only thing I think he likes is staring at the clouds. Sometimes, I would join him. We would lie on a grass field and search for clouds which resembles to animals. And then we became closer. We became closer than we ever thought. The classmates who were friendly with me stopped bothering me. I was not bothered at all. In fact, I was relieved.

I continued hanging out with him. Until that day. Until that day I realized he's too much precious for me. I realized how much of a fire I am. If he tries to get closer to me, he'll burn and die. So I have decided.

I have decided to protect the first friend I had.

....I had to leave him and keep him away from the world I live in.

After all, the curse would not leave me at all.

I can't get myself to look away from him. I said nothing but just stare. I left him alone after that incident. There's no way I could explain a complex matter with a weird guy like him. SO I had decided by then not to tell him anything and leave him...for he was so much precious to me.

"Rakuto. It's a surprise for you to talk. But you sure talk in a way that will surprise us even more. So Sakurakouji-san. Since you're acquainted with our little weirdo Rakuto, you may sit at the empty seat beside him. And Rakuto, since you had the most time in the world ever had. Seriously, you never participate in anything other than class. I'll leave this guy in your MOST PRECIOUS CARE!..Noted... bold, italic, underlined.~ IN YOUR MOST PRECIOUS CARE!. Do you understand?"

The teacher beside me said. Wow, what a brute. Though the woman looked so young, she sure acted like some Yakuza mistress. It surprised him to see such nature in a teacher. Looking confused, he started walking to where he was assigned to sit.

"By the way, I'm Miss Hara Watanabe. I'm still a miss but definitely not missed!! Got it? Feel free to call me Harachan-sensei like everyone else does"

She said, but I heard someone muttered.

"Who calls that hag Harachan-sensei? Give me creeps. She’s better suited as Harahag-sensei"

"SHUT UP!!!!"

(sorry for the failed attempt to try a comedy. I just want to try how I’d do.. going back to the main story~)

I sat beside Rakucchan who's now sitting. He was looking straight in front and never looked at me even once. I did the same but sometimes I would stare at him. He grew into someone beautiful. His black hair suited hi very much. He doesn't have a very masculine feature, as expected to someone who kept on staring the clouds and loves nagging how boring each day is.

I was too much focused looking at him that I was surprised what happened next. He looked at me. Our eyes met and fought who will turn the head around first. However, unexpectedly, it was him. he turned his head and looked back to the front. Though I can't see his face clearly, his reddened ears revealed his blushing. As a response, I blushed and looked at the front.

I never looked at him once until lunch time. I think he did the same. I was about to stand up when I saw someone standing before me. Yes, it was him.

"Hiroaki, I'm going to tour you around. Did you bring your own lunch? If not, I'll take you to the cafeteria first before I tour you"

He coldly said. He called me Hirocchan before. So why does he have to call me Hiroaki again? Do I have to do those stuffs again before we become friends?

But wait. Even though we're classmates once again, we cannot act so friendly together.

I promised myself. And I was holding to that promise for several years in order to protect him. No matter how lonely I was, I kept on holding on to that one sided promise.

.... I promised to protect him.

....So.. I can't have him so close to me once again to hurt him once more.

.... After all

...After all these years,

....I still have this curse.

[END OF GUILTY ROMANCE TARGET 001: The Peculiar Meeting of the Two (First Half)]

Hi!!! Satou-san here.... It's another story I have. Well, it's a stand alone story of the romance series, meaning, all characters are new. You don't have to read the other series to catch things up! Well, maybe some of this story's characters may appear in another story.. who knows xDD

It's almos my first time writing a Story using P.O.V. aka Point of views. Hope you like it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Miro

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I like very much this story! :leaf15:

I think both characters are charming. I think they both have a cool side and a high class.

I'm going to read your other story as well. :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you. You may want to read the other stories I posted here. I hope they are to your liking as well