Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Infinite

Credits
    panda16 Inventory
    Singers - YunJae Singers - Junsu & Yoochun Singers - Gackt Actors - Daisuke Watanabe

Re: Infinite

I like a little INFINITE and I like very much the song BACK from BE BACK repackage

Credits
    Karin Inventory
    YO Summer Festival Akira Xanxus

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I also like this song from Infinite, and their live performance. rabbit4

Just scrolling around the place, found this thread... Infinite is my absolute favourite band of all kpop. Actually, at the moment, they might be the only ones I pay attention to. I think they're very talented not only as singers, rappers and dancers but also as 'showmen'. They've been going around in korean tv for a while now, together or on their own and you can even give some stars to some of them for their acting besides their 'variety skills'. And they're also starting to develop in composing, which makes me really proud of them. So yeah, just wanted to say that they're awesome and I love them

Credits
    Narumiya Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Seta Soujirou Art Ooikawa Tooru

so i definitely had to find a thread about infinite, haha. they're my ultimate group! i used to like a ton of groups - b.a.p, vixx, monsta x, etc. - but these days i only really pay attention to infinite. of course, i still have music from other groups. but in terms of following schedules, looking at fansite photos, and the like, i only really do it with infinite. they're honestly the reason why i stayed in k-pop for this long without really losing interest. i love their music, i love their dances, i love their variety shows. i pretty much love everything about them!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles