~~+~~Time And Relative +-+T.A.R.D.I.S.+-+ Dimension In Space~~+~~ (18+)

Shi.No.Tobiko

CyOEBEL.jpg

Name: Jessie "Jess" Roselinde (Sounds like Roseland)

Height: 5'2"

Skills: Jessie is fast with number, and deciphering riddles, he is also proficient in history and is quick to think on his feet. When a situation demands action he never fails to jump in.

World:Jessie lives in what we call Our World. There's speculation of aliens from outer space, there is young teens dreaming of sparkling vampires to come and whisk them away. A world where imagination is the key to being able to live through our so called regular, boring, eventless lives. Books allowed people to get lost in fantasy worlds, that took them away from their monotonous daily tasks, making them feel like they were so much more than what they are.

Personality: Jessie is calm most of the time, easily laughing at most things and trying to live life as best as he could. Being in his early years, Jessie spends his evenings either catching up on cleaning his apartment, having a bit of personal time, or going out with friends to the bar. He believed that there was something out there bigger than his own life, there had to be more than simply waking up, going to work, coming home, and going to sleep. What it was, he didn't know. He had secret hopes that his own life would have some sort of excitement. Any. Even if it was something dangerous, such as a bank robbery. He yearned for more than just his everyday lifestyle. Yearned to take his chance to walk with Death itself. However the opportunity never quite arose. There have been people who have tried to cut him down, tried to bring his own friends down. In such situations, Jessie Tends to stop being the calm reserved being he is and allows his strength to shine. He is never one to give up easily on tasks or dreams, always living with a drive to do something more and bigger than his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie heaved a soft sigh as he stood there at the window looking out at the pristine lobby. The first National Bank downtown was an impressive building. The architecture from the early 1800s, it stood tall amongst the more modern buildings in the downtown area, however this one was unique. Not only was it an older building, it also served as a museum showcasing, older forms of banking, antique desks and scroll pens. Some of the history of the country's ways of banking, bills, and life were centered there. Many come to make deposits, however most stay to observe.

It was a bit boring, nothing exciting every happened unless one counted Cathryn spilling her Till over the marble floor exciting. The blonde haired male gently tapped his foot as he counted out his Till, it was almost 5 which meant it was almost time to lock up and head out. That was his daily excitement, racing the clock to see how fast it will go. It never quite won... His loosened his tie as blue hues focused down on every bill and coin he had, writing them down three times each to make sure he had the right calculations. He always balanced, there was never a time that his register didn't balance out.

"Yes!" His enthusiasm was little, however a part of him was excited that he balanced, to no one's surprise though. He zipped up his money in a small bag, a better way of keeping everything together and not risking losing it. Jessie stepped away from his window to slip into the back where the safe was. It was timed to lock at 5:10 so no one could get in and rob them, something smart, however not too much if someone got stuck in there. Nimble fingers found the right combination of numbers and the large door opened up with ease. Stepping inside he looked to the back corner where his drawer was before he reached down to grab his keys to open it. Padding his palm against his pocket he noticed there was nothing there. "Where...? Oh... Pfft, I know!" Silently teasing himself for forgetting, he recalled he left his keys in the cubby under his window table. He set his Till down in the Safe and ran out shutting the safe behind him as company policy states it should be locked and shut when not occupied. He walked back up front to grab his keys from the cubby, fishing through some stray papers he found his prize. Grabbing them firmly in his hand he ran back to the back and again did the lock on the safe and entered inside quickly.

The clock was ticking at him, alerting him he didn't have much time before the safe automatically locked. Drawing the keys up, he unlocked his drawer and slipped his Till inside before shutting the small door and locking it. Done! He sighed with relief as he turned around and exited, not a moment too soon either. As he shut the door to he safe, he waited a few moments until he heard the gears turning, locking it firmly until 9 am the following Monday. Being the only one left there at the bank, Jessie was the last one out everyday and the one to pick up and lock up. He went to the large front doors and slipped his key in, his leather shoes made no sound on the firm stone floor as he made his way over it. Pulling out his keys, Jessie tested the doors. Locked.

The last thing to do was go downstairs into the basement where the basement door is to the underground parking lot, set the alarm, and head out and lock the door behind himself. Simple easy daily tasks, he thought as he rounded the stairs into the basement. It was creepy, not so much in the summertime as the Wintertime, because then at least there is sunlight shining down the stairs from the sunlights in the ceiling of the building, however in the winter it got dark way too fast for his liking. There were several boxes in the basement, crates and other things he had no idea what they were there for...

"Uhg... It's so creepy... I wish I could go out the front door..."

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Shi.No.Tobiko

doctor-bus-publicity-496.jpg

The Doctor.

Not many people knew about him but he defended the Earth. Being the lonely man he was he sought companions especially since he was the last of his kind. After parking the TARDIS back in the 21st century he stood there looking down at the counsel. Right now he didn't feel much like a hero. So many things went wrong...

Gritting his teeth he slammed his fist onto the counsel then turned away from it frustrated and running his fingers through his spiky hair. He was frustrated beyond belief. How could he let this go so wrong?! How could he be so stupid! When the Doctor was alone for too long he changed, he became bitter when left to his thoughts.

Pushing away from the controls he quickly walked towards the door and grabbed his jacket. He needed to get away from it all for a bit and shut his mind off. Little did he know he wouldn't have that luxury. Soon he discovered problems within the town. There was a group of aliens trying to covert people into food.

Their main point was in an old parking garage where they abducted people and slowly cooked them. He discovered how to overload their ship parked down there and was currently running for his life. Climbing over some crates he looked down seeing the blond man standing there, "oh..."

Jumping down he smiled at the other and brought his hand down taking the others with his slim fingers, "Run!" He then tugged the other forward running away from the back of the place. Moments later a loud explosion happened setting some pallets on fire and sending other things flying. He pulled the other close and tucked around a corner shielding him from the blast.

"Wow I never knew Zygos technology could produce such a thing..." his thin body was pressed against the others for a moment as he waited for the explosion to subside. His scent was sweet almost but his body was a bit colder compared to the average human. Both his hearts pounded in his chest from having to run for so long but they were quickly calming down. Slipping his arms from the other he looked around the corner and smiled triumphantly.

"That puts an end to that," he turned his head to look at the boy he saved. "Hello I'm the Doctor."

Nothing exciting ever happened and he knew nothing ever will. A soft sigh rolled over his lips as he began to set the alarm. He lifted his hand to press the buttons when he hesitated. Strange... He was confused at himself for a moment as he hesitated on pressing the numbers to set it. Turning his head to the right he looked over at a large pile of wooden boxes as rustling sounded. A man clamored over them and headed towards him at full run. Jess stood there stunned. So many things passed through his head.

How was he in there with him? He was the only one there, the only one locked into the Bank... How did he get inside? How did he get into the basement without clearance? What was he doing?!

His mouth dropped open as he stared at the brown haired male who took his hand in a firm grip telling him to run. His keys slipped from his freehand as he was tugged around, feet stumbling to move uprooting him from his spot there at the garage door. He began to run following the mysterious man around a corner where he pulled him down, curling him up into a ball against him as an explosion sounded from around them.

"AHHH!" When in a moment of excitement and fear for life, it seemed his scream was less masculine than he would have appreciated. The heat was hot against his back as the fire licked around the corner barely. A few moments pass and he heard the male say something almost incomprehensible to him. He caught the soft smell of the other mingling with the scent of scorched wood as he looked up to him. Those hazel eyes glowed with a sense of, amusement? He blinked hearing his speak however the words didn't quite set.

Shocked, Jessie shook his blonde strands before lifting a hand to his head, finally coming back to reality. There was an Explosion. He stood up as he settled on it. He looked down at the Man who introduced himself as The Doctor, then back around the corner. Wide eyed, he looked back and forth until he stepped out and looked at the basement. Part of the upper floor collapsed over the explosion site, the area around it was blackened as the fire alarms rang alerting the authorities. He gaped at the mess as he looked back at the man.

"D-Doctor... I'm Jessie... And... There was an... Explosion... I'm going to get blamed for this! The police and Fire department will be here! Oh God! What happened!? Why did that happen?! Why are you even here? HOW did you get in here! What kind of Doctor are you anyway!" Jessie fussed as he gripped a handful of hair and began pacing back and forth muttering to himself about going away or going to jail.

What was he going to do!? He stared wide eyed at the Doctor before looking back over at the mess. Rubble blocked off the door outside, the security pad looked warped and was black. He looked up and saw the stairs in pieces and separated. They were trapped. He spun around and crouched down shaking his head.

"Oh goodness... When I said I wanted excitement I..." Jessie shook his head again, he recalled his thoughts wanting anything exciting. "Well, this is definitely exciting... Being trapped in the basement at work with a stranger- well correction an acquaintance who calls himself The Doctor! We are trapped here!" He called out as he looked up at the Doctor while trying to compose himself. "It's okay though... It'll be okay... It will won't it?"

It was strange. There was an explosion, he is trapped in the basement with someone he didn't know. Shouldn't he feel a little more nervous or frightened?

The doctor smiled at the boy as he watched him take it all in, this wasn't the first time this happened and it wouldn't be the last. Of course danger seemed to follow him wherever he went but hey, he always helped solve problems and had a great time. Well most of the time, sometimes things go wrong but sometimes everything goes right.

"Slow down, everything will be alright, well, mostly alright, well... You're alive and you didn't do it," the brunette ran his fingers through his own hair ruffling it. "If we go back the way I came there is a way out."

Reaching in his pocket he fished around for his key and pulled it out, "We can get out of here before anyone finds us. I can get you home." He winked at the other man. Of course he was excited to come across another person since he had to be a bit anti-social lately, mainly for his own good, but that did strange things to the Doctor.

Walking over to the younger boy he knelt down in front of him and reached his hand out towards him, "yes I'm the Doctor, Jessie and I'm the man whose going to save you from this place." He smiled at him with confidence no mere man could posses. He had this air of trust about him that called for people to give them their stories and he would then show you wonders but at the same time remain a secret himself.

The hands on his shoulders did seem to help him calm down if just for a bit. He inhaled deeply and exhaled just the same, trying to reclaim his composure. Stepping back to give himself just a little more Room as the Doctor knelt down, making him feel as short as he truely was, he nodded gently to him. It's true. The incident happened and they really were both alive. His hand reached up and gently pressed against his forehead as he looked around.

"Well, the good news is yes we are alive, and second... It looks like an accident I suppose... I mean nothing is missing like someone tried to rob us..." Was he serious? Was work truely all he could think about? It wasn't exactly work, but it would be all the people's deposits, their money their life savings. His face paled. "What if someone had tried to rob the bank... All the people their lives, their savings... We were unharmed, and by extension their lives were unharmed." He trailed off as he subconsciously expressed his concern for people he barely even knew. The ones that came in and simply deposited checks, or withdrew money.

He shook his head again and looked back to The Doctor who stood admitting he could get them out of there. A smile cracked through his ever more relaxing state, home sounded nice...

"Doctor... Where do you come from...?" Something felt strange, he couldn't place his finger on it... "Doctor. If you can get us home, feel free to stay and have some tea. You look like you could be exhausted." Almost instantaneously, Jessie switch the course of conversation, a habit of his when he felt one question might be too much to answer.

Seeing the turmoil in the others face he wondered how he should handle the situation. The Doctor knew saying the wrong thing could ruin the situation but then he saw the flip and sighed in relief until he was asked some questions and paused at them. The brunette took a deep breath but didn't want to answer that yet. Of course with him getting older he had been letting these things slip more.

The Doctor looked to him and smiled at the tea comment, "I'd love some tea." Exhausted. He was getting tired of running these days but was it really starting to show on his face? He needed a shower badly and to clean his suit.

He stood and started back down the hall, "I need a clean suit first then get you home." Turning a corner he walked up to a large blue box and pushed the key into the door. He looked back over his shoulder and smiled at the boy. The police box seemed to hum as she sat there waiting for her thief.

"Come inside," he pushed the door open and stepped into the TARDIS. He removed his coat and started working on his jacket knowing he needed to have the TARDIS clean them for him. Perhaps he should just grab another suit then shower at this kids place. Would he even allow him over after walking inside. Smiling he turned to watch his reaction.

Tea! He liked tea oh that was a good thing! A soft sigh of relief passed through his lips as he seemed to calm down. He had never before been in a situation like this, being locked in the building with a strange man whom he didn't know, and now suddenly he was inviting him over!? He stopped, a quizzical look crossed his face as The Doctor went to turn the corner. Was it because he offered him a ride home?

Wait? A ride home? There was a way out of here! He came to that realization and rounded the corner following after him and turning around another as he stopped, just short of running into the Doctor who stood in front of a large blue...

"Police call box? How are we going to get out of here in THAT!? It's a call box!" Jessie was baffled that this man expected them to leave a suspected Crime Scene in a Public call box. He stepped back and shook his head as he turned away, the door opening as he looked back at the rubble. Voices sounded above, ranging from shocked to angry. He turned quickly on his heel and looked back at the Call Box.

"What...?" He looked inside. It was like... It was attached to a completely other building. He dashed inside and closed the door firmly behind himself.

"Okay! Uh! Home and Tea! Oh God Doctor People!! We're going to get caught! We're going to go to Jail! Oh man I wanted excitement in my life! I couldn't go to jail though!!" Jessie was almost hysterical as he worried over the simplest thing. "I could handle anything! If I wasn't going to be blamed for my work blowing up or go to jail... Anything! Anything but jail!" He said as he tried to catch his composure again.

smilegoof.jpg

The Doctor smiled over at him, "you're not going to jail. You're going to space." He walked to the counsel and flipped a couple switches then pulled a lever and a loud whizzing sound began and grew louder. Also the inside jerked and wiggled them around a bit as he sent them above the planet Earth. Running around the counsel for a moment flipping and switching knobs or levers here and there he then turned to him.

"Look around Jessie. You're more worried about being caught for something you didn't do. Obviously with you're scorched clothes they'd realize that you weren't a part of it," the brunette smiled as he leaned against the control panel and the TARDIS hummed softly. "What do you think you're standing in right now? It's not a police box. It's a Time Machine."

He smiled a wide partially open mouth grin and pressed his tongue to the roof of his mouth, he always had that smile when he was overly excited about something, "you could travel anywhere in time and I can bring you home to the exact same time you left. Anywhere in time and space."

Man was he lonely and needed something in his like to get away from his tragedy's. So many things went wrong for him, he needed something to go right. At his moment he really hoped this kid wouldn't turn around and run... Well if he did run he would be stepping into the force field around the TARDIS and looking down at Earth.

• 3 weeks later...

He dropped to the floor and laid back against the door as he looked over at the man who only referred to himself as The Doctor. He couldn't quite grasp onto the words that were just uttered from his sweet lips. Space... That wasn't possible, going to space no... soft eyes glanced around at their surroundings. Had he passed out? Was he dreaming? It was...

"A... Time Machine...? Space....?" Jess blinked before dropping his head into his lap to try and calm his racing heart.

~Okay... There was an explosion, this guy grabbed me and took me into this call box, it's not EXACTLY a police Box, and we're in space now. I can... Oh God what am I thinking!? This can't be real!!~ He thought as he lifted his head up and looked around. This was so different from everything he had ever known. Again, he knew he wanted excitement but, was this really the excitement he was looking for or was it too much?

After a few moments of sitting there in silence he finally looked up. Remembering the strength in his legs he slowly stood to his feet still holding onto the wall..

"It's... Definitely bigger on the inside..." He commented with an awkward chuckle. Jess slowly let go of the wall and stumbled over to the console, grasping onto the edge for support from his shaking legs. "So we are in a Time Machine..." Those sweet eyes looked up to the Doctor with a flicker of excitement. "You said we were going to my house for some tea and to relax a little. However, I am not sure I can quite believe you... You'll have to prove me we are in a Time Machine."

Even Jess was internally surprised by the sudden change in his personality. He had never expected himself to actually challenge a Mad Man in a Blue Box to prove that they were in a Time Machine. He figured it was okay, since they were going to his apartment eventually. He would need a change of clothes, he couldn't stay in those scorched clothes forever.

"It's... Definitely bigger on the inside..."

The Doctor felt almost giddy when the other man said those words. He loved it when people admired the TARDIS because he really did too. She was the last thing he had to relate to home and they were deeply telepathically connected, even though they couldn't talk. He could tell when things were wrong as could she.

Hearing the challenge in the others voice excited him. He lived off of the humans emotions and wonder. It helped him be more alive. After seeing the Time Vortex life became a bit more dull and empty, but through their eyes, he could live again and see what he usually can't see. Humans can see outside the box where his logical mind throws him through twists and turns before he can see whats obvious for humans.

Flipping a few switches he shot the TARDIS into flight. Kicking up a foot he lifted a lever while turning a few knobs himself. The machine jerked to the side a bit before landing.

Kicking up another lever with his converse he then stepped back and ran over to his new passenger, "don't panic, we'll be inside the Tardis force-field when we step outside so you'll be able to breathe." Grabbing his hand into his surprisingly soft ones he stepped outside the Tardis a couple feet and onto the surface of the moon.

Letting him take it in for a moment he tilted his head back a little to look down at Earth, "The United States' Apollo 11 was the first manned mission to land on the Moon, on 20 July 1969. There have been six manned U.S. landings, between 1969 and 1972, and numerous unmanned landings. Today is July 20th 1969... Look to your right."

Over on the right was a familiar sight of the first people stepping onto the moon as they floated in the silence on the planet. The Doctor smiled softly as he looked over at Jesse.

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He couldn't tell if he was losing his mind or if this was actually happening. He wondered if he was actually unconscious and he was imagining the whole thing. ~A Coma...~ What if he truely was in a coma? And... This was all a dream... There was a sudden pain in his chest as he mused the possibility, his eyes were turned down, gazing at the console intently as he wondered, trying to keep his thoughts to himself. Well, for now this was his reality, where he was meant to be, Jess figured as he straightened up and held onto his handle firmly.

He looked up and watched the eccentric male work his machine with knowledge. He was so happy being able to tinker around, throwing switched that he had no idea what they did or what they were for. It was entrancing watching his enthusiasm. This man... The Doctor was it? Seemed to have so much passion for life. He wondered why as he listened to him speak.

No no no... If he was in a coma he wouldn't be able to feel pain... His face twisted in a slight frown before he lost his train of thought.

"Oh.. What? Ah-" Surprise filled him as the rather handsome male took his hand and pulled him out towards the doors. What was going on? Were they going... Outside? Now? But... They had only been in there a few moments... He stumbled out the door behind the Doctor.

Looking down he was speechless... It was...

"The moon... We're... We're on the MOON!?" He looked over and watched in amazement as The Doctor spoke to him. His eyes were filled with amazement... Surprise flickered in the depths of those bright hues as he watched the scene unfold... "The... Moon Landing...." Suddenly Jess reached over and Pinched the Doctor before Pinching himself.

"Ow! That Hurt! I'm.... I'm not asleep... This is... Really happening!!"

The Doctor loved watching the wonder fill the others features. That's what he lived for. Of course he seemed excited and would become a bit eccentric at times but in all reality he already knew the outcome of most things so the wonders of the world were not so wonderful anymore, but they could be through someone else.

The brunette smiled and looked over at his new companion before he felt the pinch on his arm and just holding the hurt spot, "Ow! What was that for?"

He rubbed the spot as he realized he was trying to pinch himself awake. His smile then returned as he winked at him, "sorry to say but this is real, Jessie." The Doctor tucked his hands back into his pockets as he stood there with him. "Name a time and place and we'll go there, well... as long as the Tardis behaves."

A soft laugh escaped over his lips as he watched the Doctor rub himself where he pinched him. It seemed he caught onto what he was trying to prove to himself... It turned out, this was real and he wasn't asleep, merely dreaming this happening. It was amazing though, being able to see the ACTUAL moon landing! It was....

"Incredible..." He whispered in a breathy statement as he looked up at the Doctor. He was kind and something about him seemed... Sad... As if he had been alone for quite sometime... The idea of being alone broke his own heart as he knew the experience of it first hand. Reaching over, he gently took the Doctor's arm in his hand, holding onto him before speaking softly to him.

"I want to go home..." Realizing what he just said, he looked up immediately and corrected the thought that may have passed through the Doctor's head. "No no! Not home as in home permanently... But home so we could maybe get that tea... And so I could pack some clothes? Do you think that would be alright... Doctor? Then after that we should go... Somewhere in the Future! I don't care where!" A smile spread across his face as he watched the Doctor closely.

((Wb btw ^-^ Have things been alright? Nothing crazy happen?))

"Incredible..."

The Doctor smiled hearing those words coming from the other. It truly was, and thanks to Jessie he could really feel like it was. This was a wonderful historic event so he didn't want to ruin it by touching anything. The hand that reached up and grabbed his arm made him smiled and briefly reminded him of Rose. She was always holding onto him and he would simply hold her hand but it warmed his heart.

"I want to go home..."

And just like that his world crumbled. His once happy face turned so sad at that moment and he looked over at the blond. Then the rambling happened and he now knew what his new little companion meant.

"Of course!" the Doctor pulled his hand from his pocket and took Jessie's as he pulled him back inside. After a few quick button pushing and lever pulling the Tardis was off to Jessie's home. He smiled brightly as he moved around the controls, just happy to have Jessie with him.

tumblr_mrbwfqizej1sxps4mo4_250_zpsef3a6b71.gif

Jessie smiled as he clutched onto the Doctor's arm, it was strong... Confident. He felt saddened when the Doctor's face fell to that depressed look. He was happy he was able to correct the way his request came out. The Doctor had seemed so sad... All too soon though he was being dragged back into the Tardis, the door shut firmly behind him as the Doctor danced around the middle console.

A smile spread across his face as he watched him in his element... Jessie clutched onto the Console to hold his footing as the Tardis began to move. The Moon Landing... He saw it... He was there! He couldn't wait to get home and make The Doctor tea and change into some clean clothes. He wasn't fond of reeking of fire and burn... As he thought about it, a shower would be nice...

Looking over at the Doctor he couldn't help but laugh. He was so full of life, so energetic! It was... Sweet...

"Hahaha! you, you're so absolutely adorable Doctor! I can't believe you travel alone so often..." It made him... Want to just stay as long as he could... He made his life exciting...

tumblr_mrrj82uWy91s5ou3xo1_250_zpsdb60f59e.gif

Little did he know the constant chaos inside the Doctor minds. He didn't like sitting still for many reasons plus this version of himself was rather different than his others. Perhaps because of how bad his past had been so he was starting to become a bit more unstable. The brunette landed the Tardis with a flip of a switch and it came down a little hard but not enough to knock them over.

Pushing his hands into his pockets he smiled at Jessie, "grab as much as you need. I can have a bedroom ready in a moment with a full bathroom and anything else you need. Just make sure you grab your toothpaste because the Time Lord kind would rot your teeth."

He chuckled and walked over to the door opening it. Stepping outside he waited for Jessie to come out and open the door to his house. He parked in the alley next to it so the Tardis was slightly hidden. This alley looked familiar to him... Then he looked over towards her old house. They weren't there anymore. He stepped back a couple steps just staring towards her old place. It felt like yesterday was when he saw her again but he pushed those memories back so quickly to try to forget her, but he could never forget.

tumblr_mq52ysCrZu1qjenjvo3_250_zps98c359d3.gif

Jessie laughed when the Doctor teased him about toothpaste. This man was a different kind of man, seeming to be on one end of the spectrum and the next moment he was the complete opposite. It was amazing to witness, even more so when they were on top of the Moon... He still had trouble believing that had happened. The brunette was so eccentric, he breathed life into his boring existence...

As the Tardis landed roughly, Jessie fell to floor in a hard fashion a loud sound echoed off the walls as he his the hollow metal floor. Wincing softly, he rubbed his rump tenderly before standing to follow The Doctor out of the Tardis. As light filled his eyes blinked and stepped out and for the first time in... How long had it been? It didn't matter he was on the ground and home after his exciting adventure! Now it was time to take a little time to relax...

They were in the back alley to his apartments. The Tardis seemed to know exactly where he lived. A smile spread across his face as he looked over at the Doctor who looked at them. Was he...?

"Doctor... You're looking at my Apartment. Did you know I lived there?" A smile spread across his face, however he didn't know that he had now occupied the apartment that Rose and her mother Jackie shared... Grasping onto his arm he pulled him with him as he ran to the stairs. "You said you wanted tea a while back, why don't you come and relax for a bit." He held onto the Doctor's hand tightly as he bounded the steps to his apartment. Pulling out his key's he unlocked the door and stepped inside.

Shock filled him though as he stood there staring at a male he didn't recognize in an apartment that no longer looked like his. The man stared at him before storming over to the front door.

"How did you get a key to MY Apartment!?" He yelled grabbing the key from him.

"It's... Not your apartment... It's mine... I just moved in a few months back..." The male stared at him in disbelief. However in a moment he dropped the key and ran to the kitchen where they heard papers rustling.

"IT'S YOU!" He yelled before coming back and shoving a newspaper in his face. "You! You blew up the Bank! You lived here! Then you disappeared! For 6 months! You've been gone! I have to call the police!" He yelled before running back to the kitchen.

"Uh what... N... No... Doctor!" Jessie turned back to him wide eyed with tears in their depths. "DOCTOR! What's going On! I... I'm so confused!! Why is he saying I've been gone for 6 months..."

Of course the Tardis knew where Jessie lived and brought them there without telling the Doctor. The only problem was where it was and what time. She was always funny about things like that. Perhaps she was worried about this kid changing his mind and staying home. She didn't like it when her Doctor was lonely, he did terrible things without his humanity.

Standing in shock he could barely conceal, he of course knew the way to this house. It was even the same one. Fate could be a cruel mistress at times. Hearing the other mans shock it took him a moment to respond before pulling out the sonic and causing it to blow out the whole phone system for the building, "there will be none of that then."

Walking over towards the man he raised a brow, "now I'm going to tell you." He grit his teeth a little. The brunette didn't like it when his memories were forced back on him. "I'm being very calm right now, very very calm. Where are Jessie's things?" His voice was dripping with anger that he was having trouble concealing. He never wanted to return here, but of course he did when he got his reward then healed himself using his regeneration energy that was still going wrong.

His right hand seemed to glow a little but he shoved it into his pocket as he stared the man down. Another reason why the Tardis was worried. She needed help with him so he would help himself. The poor man was falling apart.

tumblr_mqqdwbvFeX1rfkp72o1_2501_zps3f996163.gif

He couldn't believe it.. 6 months had passed? But they were in the Tardis for... He couldn't even tell... they had went from his work immediately to the moon landing. Fear gripped his body as he let himself drop down to the floor. It was possessing him as all the horrible things went through his mind. Jail, no job, losing everything he ever had. then that sweet man stepped up... Soft eyes glanced over as he observed him carefully. His hand glowed as he expressed his strength to the new tenant... It was impressive...

"What do you mean where's his stuff!! I have no idea! I moved in just last month! His stuff may have been repossessed or something! I don't know! The apartment was cleaned out when I moved in! Man! Just give me some space! You're both freaking me out!" The man had his phone in hand lifting it up he dialed the emergency line only to hear nothing on the other end. "What... It's not working..." He looked back up at the Doctor before getting down on the floor bargaining with him. "Look! I don't know! Please just leave me alone!" He yelled as he darted away from the Doctor, running down the hall he hid in the bathroom, slamming the door shut and locking it.

Jessie looked up at the Doctor from behind. He slowly stood on shaking legs before walking toward him. Slowly he reached out and gently pulled The Doctor's hand from his pocket gently rubbing the palm with his fingers as he tried to speak.

"It looks like being gone for so long with no family... Everything of mine is gone... If we... Really are back 6 months after we left the Bank, then I have no home anymore... Unless we go back in time to when I had a home... However, I am not sure if that is possible... I am sorry Doctor... Please don't be upset..." He whispered as he looked up at the man before him gently.

The Doctor was a little stressed being there but there was a way to fix this. There was a small gap between when they left and when this new guy moved in where he could get Jessie's things. Taking a deep breath he watched as the new tenant ran away to hide. Serves him right for not having his answers.

Feeling the gentle touch to remove his hand from his pocket he looked over at the boy, his angry expression gone. Then he felt the gentle hand holding his and his hearts broke a little more. Ever since Rose, no one really held his hand. Smiling softly he looked down at their hands, "Jessie... Lets get you sorted out in the Tardis and I'll figure something out."

He already had a plan that he could do while in flight. Leading him back out to the Tardis he opened the door for him and lead him back inside. Slipping his hand from the other's he went to the counsel and flipped a few switches then turned a dial.

Looking at the screen that flashed Gallifayian he ran his fingers through his hair, "hand on it's going to be a little rough." He ran around the controls as the Tardis shook and fought against him, "c-mon old girl! Do this!" He tugged on a lever then grabbed a mallet and smacked it against the controls as he yelled out in excitement. Sparks flew from the counsel then it jerked to the side throwing the Doctor back as he giggled.

"Alright all done," he chuckled as he stood up. "Go to the third door on the right." He used the Tardis to materialize around his room and grabbed his things a couple months after they left.

tumblr_mrlpgehKLQ1seu2njo1_500_zps74aae126.gif

The Doctor looked tense, and Jessie couldn't fathom why. He was acting rather strange as he stood there, his face contorted in that almost lost look. He could feel his own heart ache as he watched him... Finally those hazel eyes gazed down at him, as if he had snapped out of his sudden bout of sadness. He smiled back up to him as he listened to him talk, a small window to get his things... Was it inevitable? Him losing his home? Could it be changed? The way the Doctor spoke sounded like there was no returning and he only had that small window get things he needed or wanted...

As he pondered it, he was suddenly pulled back into the Tardis, doors slamming shut behind him. Was the Doctor bi polar or something? He really DID seem to go from one end to the next in seconds... He nodded gently to him, the soft blond hair drifting into his face as he held onto the main console. Looking over at the Doctor he seemed to fuss with the Tardis. Was the Tardis alive? He talked to it like it was, coaxing it to do his...

SLAM!

Jessie let go suddenly as he pulled his arms back against him in shock that the Doctor would hit it. Why would he do that?! Electronics didn't work like-

"AHH!" The Tardis jerked and Jessie tumbled forward, landing into the Doctor's chest roughly as he laughed saying he had it. "A LITTLE Rough!? Ouch..." Jessie rubbed his head as he sat up, moving off of the Doctor with a slight flush. "I'm sorry... The Mallet caught me off guard..." He muttered as he looked up at The Doctor. Third door to the left...? He looked over and saw it. He slowly stood to his feet and made his way over. After all that has happened he couldn't doubt it, if the Doctor said it was there, his room would be there...

Opening the door he blinked in amazement. His Room!! HIS ROOM!

"AHA! DOCTOR IT WORKED! MY ROOM! MY THINGS!" He was excited and ran back into the Tardis's main room, he smiled and walked back over to lean down over him and offered his hand. "I can't go back home can I? You said we had a small window... If it's true I only have this moment to get my things... Would it be possible... To just make my room apart of the Tardis...? I don't want to leave any of my things behind, if they are just going to be repossessed... They mean a great deal to me... My family gave me nearly every item I own... Is it... Is it possible?"

Jessie couldn't bare to leave his material items attached to memories of the past, but he felt as if he didn't want to leave the Doctor either...

"I could make you tea everyday!" He chimed happily! He owed this man everything for giving him the one thing he ached for most, Excitement and companionship.

The Doctor smiled up at the blond when they fumbled to the floor. Of course he never thought of anything as sexual so he didn't even really get embarrassed from falling over with him. He was mainly excited about Jessie seeing his things. He nearly caused a problem but it wasn't a problem now. The Tardis needed some repairs after that which would only take a couple of days at most.

"As long as you want to stay here they will be in your room for you," the Doctor smiled softly. "If you ever want to go I can just set them down and move the Tardis away and your new room would be ready."

Scratching at his side burn he smiled cheekily at the blond before him, "I would love some tea. The Tardis has a fantastic blend of it in the kitchen." He started down the hall and walked into the kitchen where on the counter was two teas ready with milk, honey and sugar also on the side for them.

The Doctor smiled and poured a little milk and then two sugars in his before leaning against the counter to sip it, "Jessie... I'd love it if you would become my companion."

He looked up at the other male, turning around from the room that appeared out of nowhere. He looked back inside and noticed that everything was there. He wondered if the rest of his things from the apartment were in the Tardis as well now. What an interesting contraption this was, able to materialize around items anywhere. Jessie looked back at the Doctor and stepped forward, hugging him gently before stepping back with a slightly confused look on his face.

"But... It's not like you can set them back down in my apartment... There will be someone else living there in a few months, it would throw things off... It seems like, leaving and returning so late, there is no home for me anymore here... Where else would I have to go other than an Apartment that would no longer be mine? What about that other man? What would happen to his life if he never lives there... What about the bank...? The police... Doctor..." He trailed off as he lost himself in thought, allowing the Doctor time to mull off to the kitchen at the mention of tea. Jessie closed the door and followed him down the corridor before slipping into the Kitchen to listen to him mutter...

"Doctor... There's no other place for me to go... But here... I don't quite understand it... But when you said we have this small window, it made it sound like there is no changing the fact that someone else is in my apartment as if I never existed... Erased from time... Please... Would it be okay if I stayed here...?" He looked almost melancholy, as he turned his gaze down standing in the doorway, erased from time... No family... No friends... Just his apartment and work... What would he do if he couldn't stay here...?

The Doctor listened to the other taking the situation in. Of course this was a hard choice and he basically ruined this guys life within the course of a couple hours so it was his responsibility to take care of him now. Setting down his tea he took the few short steps to Jessie and placed his hands on his shoulders, "listen."

Smiling softly at the boy he raised his brows, "I can't change that someone's living in your apartment now, but what I can change is the information in the computers about who was there that night and where you were. I can make you look innocent and move you to a different area. You're not erased from time." He shook his head. "If I'd done that well... lets just say we'd have a bigger problem on our hands. For now just take a couple deep breaths and tell me truthfully."

He reached down and took Jessie's hands in his, "would you like to travel the universe with me?"

He couldn't believe that The Doctor was able to do all of that. Able to change information so easily and move him to a completely new area. However, his kindness.. The way he opened his... Home? Up to him, the generosity he displayed... Something inside of himself made him want to stay. Whether it was the Tardis influencing him or his own genuine feelings, Jessie didn't want to leave.

As he thought about it, when he said he had wanted to go home, that face sprang back from his memory. That melancholy depressed face... It was the face of someone who had been alone for longer than he cared to be and Jessie shook it from memory. On the outside it had looked as though he was shaking his head to wanting to travel the universe with him, but his words counteracted the vision before The Doctor.

"I don't want to go... Doctor... I have never had as much adventure in the past few hours, than I have had in my entire life... I don't want to go, or leave you... I don't want to go back to my monotonous life... I would be happy to travel with you, more than happy..." Jessie whispered as he placed his hands on top of the Doctor's with a teary smile.

"I should be the one asking you if I could stay..."