No Regret Fanclub

EvilStewie

No Regret

e5bad167-5e9d-42cb-b865-263c59d8405a_zpsc56e909f.jpg

This fan club thread is for all who love and wish to discuss the awesome Korean BL drama No Regret. Discuss the movie, actors, or anything else that may pertain to the film here. Many happy fun-filled discussions to you all!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• Sloan

• Miro

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few screen caps of cast. Mostly Kim Nam Gil, (Credited in movie as Lee Han) and Lee Young Hoon

o0720038411524127522.jpgNo_Regret_2006_XviD_AC3_CD2-WAF_avi_000669794.jpgNo_Regret_2006_XviD_AC3_CD2-WAF_avi_000288788.jpg

10132936922_20100516221427.jpg

I love these two! ..and I also like when BL actors give fan service! lol ( Kim Nam Gil singing, fan service is at the end)

-raises both hands- i would like to join, :D :D tho i haven't watched the movie, I'm gonna watch it now -flies away-

-raises both hands- i would like to join, :D :D tho i haven't watched the movie, I'm gonna watch it now -flies away-

Its awesome, You'll love it!!! lol

Its awesome, You'll love it!!! lol

If you say so, now now.. the Download is pretty slow tho x'D Thankiess btw :D

no-regret.jpg?1325265600

which pat is it xD ...

That is towards the middle, I don't want to give spoilers, but that part involves a bitch slap and a punch to the lip. All cause of jealousy..

- - - Updated - - -

If you say so, now now.. the Download is pretty slow tho x'D Thankiess btw :D

You want a stream link? Putlocker?

That is towards the middle, I don't want to give spoilers, but that part involves a bitch slap and a punch to the lip. All cause of jealousy..

that makes me excited lol .. hihi can't wait xD

You want a stream link? Putlocker?

naa it's fine now.. just the net is a lil ... >.>

I love these two! ..and I also like when BL actors give fan service! lol ( Kim Nam Gil singing, fan service is at the end)

I didn't know he has such a good voice! And the fanservice form the final is awesome too! When he starts smiling... awww... :_red_fox 6

I have to rewatch No Regret!

330fqww.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Yeah he went on tour in Japan sometime this year.

This has to be around the time of movie, right? OMG he is such a cutie! I would be scared to be surrounded like that... And he had that one tiny lady for protection lol

[video=youtube;aalaur4-rMI]

I had no idea he is a singer too. He is really talented! I really like some of the songs he sings in that video! :_red_fox 8

Ahahaha you are right, I just notice that he has a thiny lady as his 'bodyguard'.

Usually I don't like the mustache, but it looks good on him. He is one of those actors that almost each look goes well on him.

16244_105570859454050_100000034092565_144996_7799155_n.jpg

nam-gil-kim-698214l.jpg

bidam.jpg

38962_1379463689045_1305494286_30944359_5046948_n.jpg

Let me share this with you ;)

Thanks for the share! Somehow I missed your post. Omg! I love this movie, Could watch it 24/7 Bring it ON! lol

Did you get to watch it yet? Let us know what you think :)

I hate mustaches and I just don't care who its on. They collect food, sweat and other body oils/fluids. I think of kissing people with mustache and gag! Its just not my thing at all!! Wish Kim Nam would embrace the Lee Han years again lol

Yuh, Lynn I could count how many hair on his face.

Seriously, Miro, it was my favorite scene.

I love the slapping scene. It made me laugh for a good 5 minutes. I don't know subtitles are correct or not but it was funny how non nonchalantly he slapped his lover boy XD. It was unexpected.

test12.gif

Plot-wise, it makes sense why he did so though. Poor guy wanted more than just a 'source of money.' Su-min was playing hard to get. I thought they way they portrayed Su-min was amazing. His character was 'hard to read', maybe cold/emotionless at first [you can tell he was fighting it to protect himself] whereas Jae-min succumbed to love, which was written all over his face. Both actors were fantastic.

Yuh, Lynn I could count how many hair on his face.

I know! I need to get over my mustache prejudice :(

Plot-wise, it makes sense why he did so though. Poor guy wanted more than just a 'source of money.' Su-min was playing hard to get. I thought they way they portrayed Su-min was amazing. His character was 'hard to read', maybe cold/emotion at first [you can tell he was fighting it to protect himself] whereas Jae-min succumbed to love, which was written all over his face. Both actors were fantastic.

I love the plot in this movie! I agree with you about Su-min's character. The contrast between them being based on money. Su-min couldn't get respect cause he was a poor orphan, and Jae-min's family was wealthy and respect was mandatory. Both these character were "selling" themselves though, I don't see one being "dirty" and not the other. Su-min slept with people he didn't love/care for to gain money and Jae-min was sleeping with that women who he didn't love, wasn't attracted to ( he's gay) to keep it.

I love the plot in this movie! I agree with you about Su-min's character. The contrast between them being based on money. Su-min couldn't get respect cause he was a poor orphan, and Jae-min's family was wealthy and respect was mandatory. Both these character were "selling" themselves though, I don't see one being "dirty" and not the other. Su-min slept with people he didn't love/care for to gain money and Jae-min was sleeping with that women who he didn't love, wasn't attracted to ( he's gay) to keep it.

actually you're right. thinking now that they are both somewhat careless about what they do in their lives- as long they get what they need. one wants to ignore what his heart is telling while the other is having trouble expressing feelings. to one each own, how they struggled were different.

otherwise, they could just easily brush it off and move on with their lives because of 'heterosexual man paradigm' where men shouldn't be relying on emotions and stick with what is acceptable. ]: [like most bl movies, either there's suicide or no chance of reconcile!]

it's interesting if we look at it from societal perspective. what is the norm and what is being oppressed here. every country has its own dark places. it's like looking behind the scenes. there was no need to sugar coat or downplay it, which is why i like angsty movies like this. it's realistic.

it's such a rarity to see the type of ending this movie has, despite its somewhat dark atmosphere. i think that was what really made this movie stand out. or at least to my eyes.

LMAO!!! *sighs* trouble in paradise lol

, I won't miss ya, reserving your reply right here. Was thinking about how to answer without written a novel, but I don't think I can. Been busy so no real time to do that yet. try to tonight

I also hope he'll return to his 'no mustache' style, beacuse he's 100 times better without it. :_red_fox 2

Kim Nam is quite tall compared to his movie partner. Do you know his height?

I love that slapping scene as well and I have to agree that both actors were great. :Red_fox: I so feel like re-watching the movie. That stupid exam is eating all my time. But screw it! I will find some time to rewatch my favorite movies!

Hmmm please hold *opens new tab, searches google, converts 184cm to feet* Kim Nam Gil is 6'0ft! I thought he was close to 6'0ft but not quite So I'm glad I googled cause I would have been wrong!

certainly you can!!

actually you're right. thinking now that they are both somewhat careless about what they do in their lives- as long they get what they need. one wants to ignore what his heart is telling while the other is having trouble expressing feelings. to one each own, how they struggled were different.

otherwise, they could just easily brush it off and move on with their lives because of 'heterosexual man paradigm' where men shouldn't be relying on emotions and stick with what is acceptable. ]: [like most bl movies, either there's suicide or no chance of reconcile!]

it's interesting if we look at it from societal perspective. what is the norm and what is being oppressed here. every country has its own dark places. it's like looking behind the scenes. there was no need to sugar coat or downplay it, which is why i like angsty movies like this. it's realistic.

it's such a rarity to see the type of ending this movie has, despite its somewhat dark atmosphere. i think that was what really made this movie stand out. or at least to my eyes.

It is interesting! I think how they deal with everything is based on money as well. Jae-min can hide, or buy what he needs, and that isn't really an option for Su-min. Anyway, yeah I would say neither of them are innocent in the whole "selling" themselves thing. I mean there is a part in the movie where Su-min had just slept with Jae-min for the first time, and the girlfriend passes Su-min in the hallway. You have to wonder if Jae-min can even do anything with her unless he is with a man prior. Which if so, is multiple partners fairly regularly anyway, I don't think the girlfriend is dumb! I guess my point with that is " You can't judge one person by their intentions and another by their actions".

Haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I'd share a few more screen-caps. Enjoy! Most of these are just Kim Nam though..

avi_000676509_ohr7942.jpg15.jpg1184683553277.jpgv7ctq8-1.jpg

LOL! znmo44.gif

Bitch! Where are the subs? I need subs on these ASAP!! First part posted, links to others, there are 5 total! Very interesting watch!

Part 1

[video=youtube_share;nKfGegP_qvM]

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5