Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    bobochan999 Inventory

Re: My Top 5 BL Drama So Far... What's Yours?

1. NO REGRET ( The Best of All time. So far none BL movies can beat this one ^^)
    2. Antique (Well duh , Of course )
    3. Love Sick The Series ( Legend. Love Sick has changed the game for BL dramas, from tragic/sad ending to happy ending ^^) . Plus Captain is too cute!

Re: My Top 5 BL Drama So Far

Quote Originally Posted by BlxxdyButterfly View Post
    Personal Top 5
    1. Love Sick The Series:
    First Thai BL series I watched and I am so happy I did. It opened up a new world for me.
    2. Renai Shindan: Unmei no Kodou
    Sad. It is so sad but the ending is what really made me lose my mind and break my heart.
    3. Make It Right: The Series:
    Each of the love stories between the main couple and other couples is not-at-all boring in the least. Butterflies showered my stomach every episode. THE FEELS!!!
    4. Translates into: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]:
    The historical theme and time-travel is nice, some of the content is difficult to understand at times but other than that, I loved this movie.
    5. Jinroh Shokei Game: So sweet. Didn't expect it to be a BL and the ending provided a good cry.

Other recommendations and Non-Asian BL:
    I REALLY wanted to put Addicted as my number 1 but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I am so sad there will never be a season 2, it would have been an amazing production and would have nicely wrapped this up as my all-time #1.

KO and MoJaTa from Love O2O. In the novel it turns out that they are really a couple but it wasnt obvious in the series. HOWEVER, the few scenes that they had was ADORABLE. I just looked it up on Youtube and found a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] of their scenes together.
    The Way He Looks (2014) is also really good for those who want a heavy feeling in their chest and a big splash of sadness. Watched it on Netflix.
    Watercolors that @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] mentioned was a beautiful movie. I cried and had so many butterflies in my stomach. The ending just got me because it all came together in the end.

*Picked a Top 5 that I think others should watch.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I'm going to check these. Something in there caught my eyes. Thank you!

Re: My Top 5 BL Drama So Far... What's Yours?

My recommended list are as follows:

1. Addicted
    2. Counterattack
    3. History obsessed
    4. Ai no kotodama
    5. Doushitemo furetakunai
    6. The boy next door
    7. A round trip to love
    8. Crystal boys
    9. Oppressive love
    10. We are not human
    11. Rebirth