"I told you so!" - Private with Chibi-Seme Chidori

SammuelColdheart

I told you so!

Gangs; Fights; Betrayal; Couple the kicked boy and the leader; This RP is one which just came to my mind, I just had to create it, because how to say, it's based on few happenings in real world so yea... hope you like it! I haven't work much on it, it's a rough idea, so it can be change as you wish, except the roles.

The plot is happening in modern days, it's about a gang in which the leader is a rather quite skillful leader, who have been put to decide between two of one of the most loyal people in his gang, which fights constantly, because their personalities are different. In the end when he had enough of their fightings, he decide to kick out one of them, to can he calm down the rest of the members of the gang, however seems like he picked up the wrong person to kick out.

He have been loyal and in the gang for a long time, but the other have been longer, and the best logical decision will be to kick the one who have been for shorter time in the guild. Leaving the gang with tears in his eyes, without showing to the others however, he decide to never join back with them, or keep any contact with them. He just felt so betrayed that he didn't want to ever look back into the same gang. But in this whole situation there was a little misunderstanding, the one who have been the causer of those fights have always being the other guy, the one who is still in the gang. He just liked to bull at the younger male, make him angry just to can he look the bad one, and so on and so on.

After few days, the gang leader however notice that there is quite of misunderstanding, the rest of the people says what really happens and the one who have been the causer of all this troubles was the guy who stayed in the gang, not the one who left it. But there was few peoples who claim the other way around, that the leader made the right choice to kick the other, placed on crest feeling like he made the wrong decision, he decides to investigate this whole issue all over again, this time looking more seriously and deeper into the details.

With the time he finds out that he made a big mistake, kicking the boy. Trying his best to find him again, to talk with him and somehow to make him come back, however when he finds the boy, he is rather more cold towards the other, he pushes him away, the leader surprised by that, gets interest by the boy even more, but this time in rather different manner, working the issue out, trying to get the boy even harder in the guild and in the mean time trying to win the boy's heart as well.

What will happen, will the kicked boy will get back in the gang or will he give in, in the other male's embrace and become his lover, or why not both? Well let's find out in the RP!

*For this RP I need rather more a seme, then a seke... but I will accept both.

*My uke will be rebellious, stubborn, proud and disobeying, just to let you know.

Appearance:

My_Male_Model_by_SetoKakashiluver.png

Name:

Ren or Rin or Ron

Nickname:

The Ghost

Male

Position:

Suke (Ume)

Species:

Human

History:

Declines to speak about it.

Personality:

Shy, Friendly, Harsh, Extremely Jealous, Heartfelt, Loveful, Gentle.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

How about this one?

Appearance: Long, white hair, red eyes (Albino).

Name: Chidori Tachibana

Nickname: Shadow

Position: Seme

Species: Human

History: Unkown

Personality: Strongwilled, charismatic, possessive, typical "know-it-all"

It was a mistake. Although Shadow would never openly admit it, he knew the moment he saw Rin leaving the building that excluding him from the gang was a wrong choice.

But what else could he do? Kai had been in the gang for a much longer period than Rin,

thus Kai had to stay. Besides, knowing him, the consequences would be dire, if he'd let Rin stay.

Shadowed sighed. Why was everything so complicated?

Ren didn't care much, he knew that he will get kicked no matter what, because Kai was for a longer time inside the gang, of course Kai made fun of him when he was leaving but Rin didn't care he knew the guy already and he was respecting the Gang leader, so if he have decided so, so be it... but he will never forgive him that he stabbed him exactly like that.

Taking the way to the parking zone he will sit upon his motorcycle and start it up, flashing for a seconds away from the place, he hated to admit that but he was hurt that he got kicked, when he wasn't the one to blame, he just couldn't stay or talk with anyone else from gang again, the way they kicked him, it was too harsh even for him, it won't take much of a time for him to get to his place, leaving the motorcycle as he will take the elevator from the park zone up to his apartment which is on 25th floor, and unlocking his door as he closed it and locked behind him from inside throwing his keys to the sofa near by and laying down on it, he turned on his TV just to keep his mind off of those stuffs.

Shadow gritted his teeth in anger, hearing a few of the members, Kai in particular, ridicule Rin.

'Who the hell do they think they are...!'

Shadow went inside his office, trying to calm himself down albeit failing miserably.

The laughter outside was simply too load to ignore.

As was the voices seeping into his mind, clouding his judgement.

When his rage was at its peak, Shadow thought that he would explode, destroying anything and anyone in sight.

Just like that other time...

When Ren finally was at his place and was laying on his sofa all by himself, thank god his parents didn't live with him, his eyes will fulfill with light tears which will drop to the side of his cheeks, but he was crying silently... 'Even though I did so much for this gang... and I still got the one kicked even though I am not the one to blame...' he will think to himself and clenching tightly his bottom lip and let it drip blood lightly.

Shadow didn't know for what reason he'd come to the front of Rin's apartment.

Deciding to take a walk, he'd spent hours downtown trying to clear his mind from everything.

Before he knew it, he stood just outside the front door.

With closed eyes, he leant forward, letting his forehead rest against the wooden door.

Shadow felt his hand raise, to touch the doorbell.

His hand froze in mid-air. WHat was he supposed to say? Why was he even here?

He didn't know. He didn't even want to know.

Before he could get a hold of himself, his finger pressed the doorbell.

'Here goes nothing...'

Rin will look over his door, as he will sigh softly and stand up, brushing his sleeve over his face to can he clean up his tears, however his eyes was still red from crying, standing up in the dark room, he will look over the plasm TV for the time, and sigh softly walking towards the door 'Who the hell will look for me at this late hour..." he will first unlock the door before he opened, but when he did it, his eyes will grow wide, and gulp softly.

"Sh-Shadow? Why are you here?" he will say with rather harsh and cold voice looking at the other as then he will push him a bit backward to look around the corridor for anyone else, when he made sure that there was no one else but Shadow himself, he will sigh softly and move backward, inviting the other with his hand to enter in the apartment "So, why you are here? I though you don't want to see me ever again...." he will say raising an eyebrow slightly.

Seeing Rin's reaction almost made Shadow smile.

It was quite astonishing, and pleasing, how the usually harsh and daring boy in front of him could look so utterly helpless.

Like a deer surrounded by enemies. 'On the other hand, I suppose that's what we are. Enemies...'

Shadow accepted the invitation and stepped inside the apartment.

Patiently, he refrained to speak until he was sure that there was no one else in the apartment.

He turned around to face Rin. Shadow kept eyecontact, with a coolly demeanor.

"Why I am here," Shadow said with the patience of the world,

knowing it would most likely piss the boy in front of him off.

"By saying that... you mean that you honestly don't know, hmm?"

"Should I know? You kicked me out, I didn't really expect to see you around..." he will mumble, and drop down again over his sofa, in laying position to can he look at the TV, looking at the other with still hurt expression over his face, he will point with his eyes one of the near couch for him to sit "Don't stick up like that, and have a seat..." he will say growling lightly, and change the channel to a movie one.

"Touche," Shadow said, glancing at the couch Rin had offered to him.

'He honestly expect me to sit by myself? How demeaning!'

Shadow went to stand beside the sofa, looking down on Rin expectantly.

'Will he get the subtle hint and do as I want, or will he keep ignoring me?'

"Seriously what the hell do you want from me Shadow... I have no idea why you are even here... you made your decision... you preferred that little spoiled bastard who was the root of this whole fight and kick me, only because he was for longer time then me in the gang." He will say angrily and look to the side, he really hate that guy now.

Shadow was no different, he didn't like him either, because of the stupid choice which he made, trusting on such little spoil idiot like Kai, and ignoring the real problem, how can a person be so stupid "Seriously I wonder, how can you be so stupid and thinking that I am the problem when the problem obviously is this shitty brat..." he will say angrily and stand up to sit on the sofa.

"To be honest, I want nothing from you," Shadow said, still standing.

"If you think that I'm not aware of what Kai did to you, then you're even stupider than you look",

Shadow said, silently regretting every word he found himself saying.

"Calling Kai a 'spoiled brat' is quite rich, considering that out of the two of you,

you're the one living up to that name.

Why else would you act this way now? How come my 'betrayal' hurt you to this degree?

You want me to understand you, so why can't you grant me the same courtesy?"

Shadow didn't want to say such hurtful words to the one person he actually loved.

But as always, his mouth had a life on its own.

"So you call me a 'spoiled brat' is that so? Then you can freely leave my place I will do just fine without you." he will say rather quite raged about the words which the other told him "You should really try and start getting the people more clearly every single thing in this room and every single stuff in this whole apartment, including the apartment it self I worked it out with my own sweat and blood!" he will say grabbing the other for his hand and drag him to the door.

"I really don't want to see you, if you are here to insult me... and telling me that stupid guy Kai is the one and the main source which you had to kick not me... you know nothing about Kai till I know a lot!" he will say pushing the other outside from his apartment "Never, ever come back here if you intend to keep insulting me... instead actually try and understand!" he will even more anger slapping the door in front the other and going back to his sofa, he couldn't believe on what the other told him.

Passively, Shadow let Rin vent out all his anger at him.

For some reason, seemingly, it made all his worries wash away.

It was almost a shame that his sins wouldn't, no matter how hard he tried.

Ruin was completely right in what he said. Shadow knew that, yet it still hurt.

'That's not it, Rin,' Shadow thought, holding his hand against the cold front door in front of him.

'I just didn't want Kai to take everything from you. I didn't want you to experience the same horrors I once did.

Was that so wrong...?'

Against his will, silent tears descended his cheek.

Rin will hug his own legs as tears will run down his face, "I can't believe him..." he will mumble under wet nose "Even though Kai is the wrong one, he still picks up his side... wh-why... why he is so blind..." he will mumble and bury his head into his kneels to cry more, and still silently, clenching tightly his pants to the side to can calm down a bit but it didn't work so well... how could the other be so blind, not noticing that Kai was the one who made Rin to feel like that... even though Ren is quite good boy.

'And how was this supposed to be a good idea, again..?' Shadow thought, while holding on to the windowsill like a leech.

'Don't look down, don't look down...' he silently repeated in his mind.

When he finally managed to get his feet on the 'ground', he quickly looked down.

'Now I remember why I'm afraid of heights', Shadow thought, and gulped.

Usually, people would use the front door while doing a break in, but since the 'victim' was at home,

that option was clearly out of the question.

'This better be worth it,' Shadow thought while picking the lock on the window.

Shadow slithered inside the very, very dark room.

Two steps later, he found himself tripping on something leading to a not so pleasant meeting with the floor,

followed with a rather loud bang.

'Oh, dear...'

Rin will jump up, when he heard the rather harsh landing in his room, as he will stand up and walk towards it opening it slightly he will see someone laying on the ground, when he recognized the male's back his eyes will wide up "Seriously... do you look to get in prison, or something like that?" He will say walking towards his window and closed it up, locking it up as well, turning the other around with his foot to look at him "You will get yourself in trouble if you got in someone's else apartment... and get locked..."

"EH... he he... well, you see... I'm sleepwalking!"

Inside, Shadow cringed at the lame excuse.

Shouldn't a gang leader be able to come up with something a bit more plausible?

Judging by Rin's look, this didn't look good at all.

Sighing softly by the lame excuse which the other used "Right..." he will simply say and remove his foot from the other, kneeling down and helping him to stand up, then moving him to sit on the bed age, as he lay down on his bed "So... why did you break in my place? Hope you have good explanation..." he will say this, rather more playful then usually, he had to admit that he liked how much persistent the other was, he liked that. He just didn't get why...

"I'm sleepwalking, why should I know what I'm doing here," Shadowed asked.

Since 'sleepwalking' was his excuse, no matter how lame it was, he had to stick to it.

'Sigh, Why does life hate me so?'

Looking down on the other boy, he took in the beautiful face of his.

Those crystal clear eyes, the petite nose.... 'Wait! What am I thinking!',

Shadow abruptly ended his chain of thoughts with a profound blush on his cheeks.

"Oh right... the sleepwalker excuse... how I never though about it?" He will say as he would stand up on his bed grinning and reach up for the other male's collar and pull him up and over the bed, on top of him, as the other male's weight was pressing Rin's body beneath, he will blush lightly "So what you are looking here?" He will ask Shadow and raise and eyebrow curiously.

"Yeah, beats me..." Shadow mumbled.

'Why does his eyes have to twinkle like that? This is torture!'

Shadow thought, and let his fingers slowly caress Rin's cheek.

'Why does he have to look so "do-able?"'

Rin will shiver slightly by the gentle rub over his cheek, and wrap his arms around the other male's waist grinning with his red cheeks "I have to admit... that you are quite adorable right now." He will say playfully, he was a gay and he was okay with that, the gang leader knew that as well "But I am still angry at you for kicking me out like this..." his tone will change again in harsh and cold, tighting up his embrace around the other male's waist.

"I know that you are angry at me, Rin, but it's still no excuse for you to squash me,"

Shadow said, trying to get out of Rin's rather possessive embrace.

Normally, he had no problems with possessiveness, as long as he was the possessive one.

Still, he had no intention to let go of Rin. Ever.