.:. Techno feat. Saga .:.

.. Information

>> Genre:

Romance, School Life, Yakuza, Smut, Drama, Hardcore, Yaoi

>> Players: Techno feat. Saga

>> Type: One-on-one

>> Rate: +18 [HardCore]

.. Main Idea

A school where a rumor about the heir of one of the most famous families in Japan attends. His name is Kai Renou. A legend says that the clan's symbol of his family is one winged dragon. Being a heir,he has to choose his 'honey' (school slave). Many gossips say that Kai hasn't put his one winged ear-ring,the proof of choosing his 'honey', on anyone. Many people from the school want to get that ear-ring and what more is that Kai doesn't really appear at classes.

But what actually means to be a honey? Indeed, to be a honey has its pluses as well minuses. When you become a honey, the famous Renou clan pays all their school fees,as well support the family of the chosen one. But as a honey,they have to make sure that the heir,Kai Renou,will attend school regularly, won't skip classes and of course, to be prepared to obey each of their 'master' wishes.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

.. Appearance

tumblr_m4us2qgMQV1rsn94bo1_400_large.jpg

.. Name

Public name: Kai Renou

.. Age

.. Likes

To tease, to play basketball

.. Dislikes

School, his position as heir

.. Personality

Kai is pretty confusing guy. Pretty often contradicts himself,just for the sake of confusing people around him. In fact, he is just another ordinary 17 years old boy with the difference though being a heir of famous clan. Due to it,he is distant and hanging around by himself. Often spends time sleeping in the library, or playing basketball.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Smooth stretched of body, Kai dropped his basketball sack near the entrance of the school backyard where the playground for different sport activities was. It was a cold morning,but Renou was only with his black top tank, on top of it his sportive top. As soon as he got the basket ball,he unzipped the top,to have himself with the top tank,ready to warm up. He loved to play,top of it, not even caring for his morning classes. For some reason Renou was forbidden to play with the rest of the school when having sport activities, or sport festivals. May be it was more secure to stay away from these,but sometimes he felt like being held back. If so, he would just oppose his father and would play alone.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• Saga

A p p e a r a n c e

1z1srab.jpg

( was so hard to find the right pic, all I see is K project. |3;; )

☁☁☁

N a m e

Last, Fujiwara; First, Atsushi

☁☁☁

A g e

☁☁☁

L i k e s

Studying, baking, soccer

☁☁☁

D i s l i k e s

Slacking off, rude and arrogant people, taking advantage of others

☁☁☁

P e r s o n a l i t y

Atsushi is a polite boy, even when people are being rude, stubborn, or no have manners at all, he always replies with a calm, bright smile. When in fact, inside, he'll be cursing them back and fort. He doesn't reveal his thoughts and hides it. His family is poor but he manage to pay the school fees by working part-time as a baker and scholarship. He is quite hard-working and hates it when he sees people slacking off, having the time of their lives.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Atsushi adjusted his glasses, heaving a sigh, sheesh, transferring was a pain with all the files needed. He couldn't complain though, the school offering him a scholarship because of his brain. Maybe they wanted to show that they have students who were smart? Atsushi was only smart because of studying like mad, day in and day out.

But even being offered with less payment didn't mean his family can pay it full, this school was like any other luxurious schools with high-classes rich people. Ugh, he was glad he wasn't stuck with stuck-up people, they annoyed him.

Now where was he? Don't tell me that he's lost?! Atsushi kept calm but in fact, he's panicking in the inside right now. Great, just great, his first day and he's lost. How lucky- that was sarcastic by the way.

The halls were empty, he hadn't seen a student, not even once, maybe they were now in their homeroom. No way would Atsushi would ask them help by going towards one of the classroom. No, just no.

He wandered through the halls, just hoping he can find someone who can help him find his class. Did the bell even ring? He didn't know. He kept walking until he reached the backyard of the school. Atsushi paused, seeing someone there. Oh thank god! He found someone! Wait... why was he here when class was about to begin? And he was playing basketball by himself- well, more like going to, he can see the basketball in the person's hands.

It wouldn't be bad watching, just to see his skills, Atsushi wasn't a fan of basketball, instead he loved soccer more but that didn't mean basketball wasn't fun. He just preferred soccer more.

He dashed,dribbling with the ball in hands - a spin of torso,he slammed harshly. His basketball was pretty energetic,rather rough. But as paradox, if he played rough basket,why he had this bright expression on his face? Kai jumped down as slammed,to lower a bit,wiping with his forearm his forehead. It was so good and refreshing. Wasn't that boy lonely? Or may be he was already used to it. Ever since kid he had himself taken care of by some butlers and what not. It made him sick,this so called rich life. But true was that money could make him have some nice entertainment. There were so many idiotic people,ready to do anything just for money. How disgusting, but Renou knew his way with them. Speaking of which,that was pretty much his sadistic side.

A few minutes more he kept slamming, then reached for his sack, to take out one towel and a bottle of water. From the small corner of the edges of his hair,an ear-ring sparkled. Its symbol was one winged dragon. After he took a satisfying sip from the water, he kept his back turned at the boy,but spoke directly to him,

-"How long you intend to stand there? You're pretty creepy this way.", rude as ever.

He didn't noticed but Atsushi had an expression of awe as he watched the boy -who looked the same age as him- play so... alive. It was obvious that he enjoyed playing, with such bright expression that was not hard to miss. Maybe he was practicing? But what about class? Was he skipping? Well, it was pretty admirable of him to practice but skipping class was rude.

Still, this guy was good, his skills were refined but rough, he would be a fun to play against, to see who skills are better. It was too bad soccer was more of his preference. Maybe if he's in a team Atsushi could go watch his matches? If he was on a team, Atsushi would be sure that he is, only an idiot wouldn't recruit him.

He felt curious, seeing the other's earring, it was beautiful. Was he a delinquent? He didn't looked like one... Something told him that he should know this person, that he wasn't an ordinary basketball player.

He felt his eye twitch as the guy spoke, creepy? How rude! And blunt, he understood that just by standing was weird, but he shouldn't have been rude! Who the hell does he think he is?! Atsushi only smiled, polite, "Why I'm sorry, I was just watching you play, to see your skills. Are you perhaps, in this school's basketball team? You're quite skilled." Of course, he was polite enough to continue the conversation or was it really a conversation? In the inside, he felt smacking himself, stupid act, why are you continuing?!

How sick. Kai just was sick of people trying to get their hands on his money,or only talking to him because he was the Renou heir. Pretty much he thought that the other was after the money as well,and had no real interest in the basketball. But then suddenly the other just 'acted' as if he didn't know Kai Renou. The boy turned around,hopping his towel over shoulder. A grin escaped him,

-"Playing dumb, or something?", Renou started walking towards Atsushi. That boy looked cute from close, Kai thought as leaned against the fence,staring at the other,"Or may be you are one of my fans?"

Atsushi blinked, stupefied, what was he talking about 'playing dumb'? His lips twitched, as if wanting to frown, eyebrows furrowed, displaying a confused expression, he was, confused as to what the other guy was saying.

He blinked, huh, he's pretty handsome- he quickly took it back, one of his fans he says?! Oh Atsushi wanted to scowl at him, to tell him that he was pretty crazy and that no way he would be a fan of his! Screw him! He was just like a rich-- he slightly froze, no way, this guy... was he one of the rich people that think everyone is a fan of his?! Oh that was just- Of course, thanks to his polite persona he didn't say anything except continued to be polite, "Oh, sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." I don't even fucking know you. He so wanted to add but he had to be polite, polite I say!

Well, he didn't expect that. Could be the other was acting all innocent and pure? Or may be he was really naive? Could it be the case? If so,Kai got the urge to stir down that purity off Atsushi. The need to dirty him. The feeling of suffocating that he wasn't as sane as the other. Renou chuckled and pulled the boy by the arm to shove him into the fence for a pin. He got him cornered. Kai leaned forward so close that his breathing could whip the boy's senses. After all Renou loved to tease.

-"Kai Renou, remember that name.",he was so close to the boy's ear as a lips touched the tip.

Atsushi froze in shock- what the hell?! This guy was crazy! What was he doi—?! He shuddered, shit shit shit! This guy was too close, too close! His mind went jumbled as the other's breath wracked his muddled mind. This was the first time a boy made him feel like this, then again, Atsushi always avoided close contact but it shouldn't be like this! He shouldn't have felt this way! Right?! Who the hell was this guy really?!

He blushed deep red, felt the other's - Kai's - lips touched the tip of his ear, what the... Blank, his mind went blank before coming back to reality, quickly, he pushed Kai away, "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Oh my, there goes his politeness, "Screw being polite! All I wanted was directions- fucking directions! Tch, I'll remember you by that name, Kai Renou the fucking pervert!" He scowled before he blinked, registering to what he said then paled. Fuuuuuuuuck, he blew it up.

And you know what he did after? He ran.

'I messed up, shit, all just to ask directions it ended up like this. That Kai person is fucking crazy!' He thought, shaking off the feeling that he should know who Kai Renou is, he sounded important but nah, he couldn't be, right? He was just one of those arrogant people who thinks that they're just amazing, right? It doesn't matter if he's rich or not because he's not that important, right?

Poor Atsushi, he didn't know what he dug himself into.

The trembles. The crimson red crawling up to the boy's cheeks. The shocked expression. All of that Renou stole with a glance like a thief, his eyes averted and enjoying what they captured. Not for long though, Atsushi shoved Kai away,which made the boy drop down on his butt. Flinching with one eye,reading to get annoyed,but then the other just spit out what he had in mind - finally. Finally Renou saw the true colors of the boy. After the other ran away, Kai couldn't hold it back anymore.

-"Ahahahahaha.",he let it all out,laughing so good,"Found something interesting."

A grin followed as the male got on his feet,getting his towel off the ground. Damn,he was pushed so harshly and so quickly,that didn't have time to react. What a surprise that Atsushi was. Speaking of which,

-"Hm...Wonder what class he is at and what is his name..."

Hopeful to have the luck to meet that boy next time. And that next time... - he smirked.

"This is our new transfer student, please, welcome him in. Why don't you introduce yourself?" The teacher said with kind eyes.

Atsushi bowed before straightening, "My name is Fujiwara Atsushi, pleased to meet you." He politely said, smiling at his new classmates.

It was his math class, his first subject and suffice to say, he was late by 30 minutes. At least his teacher was kind to let him off the hook, after all, this was his first day and the school was large enough for a first-timer to get lost in the school. Inwardly scowling, he should have done this from the start, to find his homeroom 2-A rather than finding someone to ask directions. If only he had done that, he wouldn't meet this Kai person, he wouldn't even blow like that!

What he done was out of the line and Atsushi hoped that he wouldn't meet him again, ever. Hoping to have his school year go smoothly without any troubles, for that to happen, he had to avoid Renou.

"Your seat will be at the back, next to the empty desk near the window." His teacher pointed an empty desk next to another empty desk. Huh, empty indeed, he squashed the burning curiously that appeared, there must be a reason why it's empty, but it wasn't his business. His curiously heightened once he heard what his teacher mumbled, "ah, skipping again... that boy."

Skipping? Again? Atsushi wanted to frown, was the boy one of those people who didn't care about working hard? One of those people who rather had fun outside than learning in school? Great, he was sitting with a person he immediately disliked. He hoped that person won't bother him, he'd have a hard time trying not to blow up again. One person knowing who he really was is a pain, having two is going to be troublesome.

Once he was seated in his new desk, the other person, a male, his new classmate sitting beside his other side, subtly leaned forward, "Hey there, nice to meet you, my name is Taraka Heisuke, call me by my first name! You're lucky to sit next to our very famous rich student." Heisuke grinned, didn't see Atsushi's hand formed into a tight fist.

'Shit, fuck, shit. Not only famous but rich? I want to change seats already, damn it!' Atsushi only smiled, forcing himself to relax, his polite persona already set, "Oh? What do you mean?"

"Don't you know?-" -of course he fucking doesn't know, he mostly spends studying, working, helping his family, playing soccer in the park, he did not care about news or gossips that involved rich people- "-One of the heir to a rich family, humongously rich I might add, attends this school and sits next to you! That's why almost all of us are kinda jealous, haha!" Heisuke gossiped like one of those gossip housewives. Huh, so that's why when he walked to his seat, he saw jealous looks and eyes directed towards him.

"But," Heisuke added, "he doesn't attend his classes too much, we rarely see him." He only shrugged, completely oblivious to Atsushi's inner turmoil.

'Fuck, not only that, this heir person is slacking off his studies, fuck fuck fuck, he's the kind of people I fucking hate.' A heavy feeling flowed through his body, ugh, he prayed to gods that this person is one of the type that didn't care about others and would leave Atsushi alone.

He didn't know he had already jinxed himself.

The falling on his butt had him get some scratches on his palm, after all he had some reflexes to guide himself on one hand. Kai massaged his wrist, gazing somewhere far, in fact,he was spacing out. "Annoying,but interesting.",he locked brows in a frown,then laughed at himself, "Heh. Truly interesting." - without realizing it,he was spacing out for a long time,ironically exactly enough for first classes to be over.

Renou walked to his bag and lifted it for a hop on shoulder. His basket ball in grip under forearm, the male headed for the nurse office,to get his palm disinfected at least.

When he walked inside the building,the crowd of students started whispering. Some fanclub of his,obviously fangirls, started screaming as if there was no tomorrow. "Man,what pain in the ass...",he was getting annoyed.

-"It's Renou! Kai Renou!",sentence that got thrown from mouth to mouth,until the whole corridor gathered to watch the male stepping into the school - a place he would rarely appear. Actually come to think of it, why he refused to go to school? May be it was a rotten secret hidden in the memoirs of his family,that he hated with his all? His eyes were cold and distanced, it was like he kept a wall in front of him. If so,what kind of person he actually was? Or may be he himself didn't know.

"If only I get to see that brat.",my, he was pissed off as entered the nurse office to be greeted by some perverted woman,that pretty much wanted to get her hands on him for both his look and money.

-"Kai kun~, what a honor to have you come here and see me," she said by melodic and happy tone.

Just before he snapped,he pulled himself together and put the act up,

-"Sensei",what a fake smile,"Can you help me clean that mess?"

-"My,I'd love to,let me see.",she just got her big breasts in front of Renou as he sat down. Simply put - he had no interest in her, just he prayed that no one would enter now to see the comedic situation.

• 2 weeks later...

(oops, sorry to reply late. Dx I shall make it up with this long reply! xD)

He massaged his shoulder with his hand, trying to ease up the knots, even with studying for years, he still wasn't used to the stress of working his brain like crazy with all the questions that needed to be answered, listening and calculating his teachers' words, and not to mention thoughts about the 'rich and famous' student that sat next to him but rarely appear.

This was the first time Atsushi enjoyed the fact that a student was slacking off, no matter how stupid or how smart the student is, because he did not like the riches- they're usually arrogant, he thinks- and he did not want to sit next to someone famous, someone would be bound to be jealous and it'll be directed to him, he did not want that; he wanted his school life end peacefully! That's all.

Before he can go somewhere, his other seatmate (he paused trying to remember the name that was given out- ah, Taraka Heisuke- Heisuke.) suddenly grabbed his arm and dragged him outside while babbling cheerfully about - to his utter horror - to see the famous student in person, "He has a large group of fans that mostly are females, so we have to make sure we're not in the same place as them while trying to find him." Atsushi wanted to scream at him (what the fuck are you talking about?! 'We'?!) and escape, he did not want to see this 'famous rich student' not even a glance at his hair! Instead,

"Wouldn't that be a bother? I'm sure he wants privacy considering he has fans who wants to see him as well, as you said; he has a lot fans considering you also said large." He politely said, as if he cared that he did not want to trouble the famous (geck, famous) student but underneath- was just making excuses.

Fate seemed to hate him for Heisuke said, again, quite cheerfully, "Nah! We're not gonna let him see us, we'll be veeeery sneaky, I want to show you what he looks like!" Oh the horror. Why did his other seatmate have to be this kind of guy?! First the person by the courtyard and now this?!

Heisuke stopped in the corner of the corridor where screams and squeals (were those the fangirls?! How many fans does this person have?! It's deafening!) are heard before shoving Atsushi away, along with him, taking a peek. "He—" Atsushi voiced out before being shushed. Few seconds later, a shout came from someone- A teacher! The screaming, squealing voices hushed and not for long, lots of footsteps heard along with complaints and whines, the teacher hushing them again with a scold.

It wasn't long before all was quiet again.

"Alright! It seems we don't have to find him, whenever his fans gathered with those squeals that means he's near!" Heisuke sounded as if he was a soldier reporting to his commander before dragging Atsushi - again - without even letting him talk. (I'm not a fucking doll you can drag everywhere, you freaking idiot!)

"Look, we should—" Once again, Atsushi tried to voice out only for Heisuke to speak, cutting him off again (why are you always cutting me off, you fucker?!), "He might be in the infirmary! The nurse's office is right here, score! But I wonder why he went there...?" He sounded curious rather than concern (I don't fucking care that he's in the nurse's office, I just want out!) then opened the sliding door once they were there, enough to be able to pick what's happening inside without even getting caught- maybe and peeked inside before speaking in a quiet whisper, excitedly, "Oh look! He's really here! Whoa! Lucky~ He gets to see the nurse's melons! Then again, the old hag is a pervert!"

I fucking don't care. Atsushi grouched inside his mind, rolling his eyes at Heisuke (what the fuck? Melons? Fucking seriously?), he wanted to get this done so he peeked as well to see thi— what the hell?! In his surprise he stumbled forward, and since he was peeking at top of Heisuke, he was dragged along, stumbling inside with an 'oomph!'

Atsushi closed his eyes, grunting at the sudden fall, Heisuke cushioning his fall before opening an eye, rubbing his head until he registered the fact that they now caught, scrambling to stand up and sharply pointed at person who was sitting, "You!!" He snapped, glaring before blinking then coughed to cover his mistake. Shit! This wasn't supposed to happen! So this famous, rich student who rarely appeared and has quite many fans was this person he met in the courtyard?!

This fucking pervert, Kai Renou?!

What.

The.

Fucking.

Hell.

• 2 months later...

His worst expectations and bad luck rang on door. Not to mention that the kid from a few hours ago was there, once again acting rude on him. But oddly enough, Kai just loved it.

A smirk escaped him as he kicked one leg placed on the bed's metal handles and titled head,

"My, is this a way to greet your senpai?"

If that was a new beginning for Renou, he thought making it worth it. The other boy seemed pretty interesting with his tries to act all nice in front of everyone. How fun would be for Kai to play around, or was it actually only a pure fooling around? Or there was something more to take place in Kai's frozen heart? He knew not yet, but he was actually taking a like to this kid.

The male got up as dragged by the shirt's collar the other, walking up to the male's toilet. As soon as the guys saw him entering with some sore mood, all boys left shuddering. So he was actually feared - nothing new. He never wanted to be feared, but that was the result when your father was an asshole, ops, meaning famous name.

[ "The male got up as dragged by the shirt's collar the other" I don't get what this means but I understand enough, Kai dragged Atsushi away? ...Am I right? xD My apologiiiies. >

Atsushi pursed his lips, trying in vain not to explode to this— this ugh! How can this person easily riled him up? Just by looking at him, the bespectacled teen wanted to curse him for the rest of his life! No matter how exaggerated it sounded. Ignoring the other idiot (Heisuke) who was grumbling as he stood up, he smiled,

"I'm sorry, you got it wrong—" you? my senpai? pshhh, yeah right, we're in the same math class and unfortunately, I get to sit next to you, you moron! "we have the same math class, I did not know you were the one who sit next to me, you weren't there, I really did not know until Heisuke-san showed you to me—" more like being forced to. It's all your fucking fault! "so we're in the same year. My apologies that we interrupted you." He can see the nurse silently fuming at being disrupted, but Atsushi did not care, he wanted to get away from here but he was too polite.

Curse this!

Atsushi didn't have time to leave as the other took a grip on his collar and dragged him out. He blinked but in his mind, he kept cursing at the other teen. "Excuse me?" He failed to hide his irritation enough, but he was still polite, he had no choice but to follow along, (damn you! let go!) "Can't you just tell me what you want to say? No need to drag me with you, Renou-san!" Do you fucking want to fight?!

[Yeah, he grabbed him by the cloth. (: ]

Renou ignored all said by the boy or all that struggling that got him contracting his muscles, to keep the boy "chained" to him. Not like it was so hard, but he didn't want to attract any more attention than he already did with his appearance. Finally the other cooperated and stopped struggling or protesting with his body language.

As soon as they got alone, Atsushi spoke with some other emotion than 'just being nice' - obvious lie.

Pff.

Kai looked aside and his hand came into contact with his neck to rub awkwardly the nape. If the other was pretending, why not Renou play along?!

He grinned and averted his eyes towards the boy,

-"You know, Acchan (obvious nickname) ... ", right away he bowed in a typical Japanese way with hands clapped into one before his lowered head; ready to ask for a favor, "Can you give me your math notes from today? The nurse told me that teachers are going to check on every student and are ready to assign me a helping hand since I am a honored student."

Another grin hiding behind the lies, he would get him for sure.

"And since you are sitting next to me, guess who it might be?", he lifted his head, smiling almost innocently - "So care to lend me your notes or you want to spend three months as my helper?"

• 1 month later...

You don't have the right to give me a nickname, you bastard! By now the bespectacled teen wanted to snap at him and had the urge to give him the finger. Seriously, who does he think he is?! Oh no, oh no, Atsushi. Don't explode, it is not worth it! He ain't worth it, dammit!

With that in mind, Atsushi continued to smile politely, hiding his irritation with expertise, "Ah. I haven't introduced myself, have I? I'm sorry, this is rude of me." You don't deserve to know my name, you bastard. Unfortunately, you sit next to me. Ugh. "My name is Fujiwara Atsushi." Not 'Acchan', you dumbass.

And then his words made his blood froze. Why...? Why did he have to be the one sitting next to this- this... asshole! Why?! Is God mad at him or something? Is Fate mocking him, laughing at him right now? Why did the bastard even skip?! And an honor student?! This guy is an honor student?! What the hell? Why, goddammit?!

"Oh. I see. I'll lend you my notes—" I don't freaking want to be your helper for three fucking months, no fucking thank you. "—by photocopying it, alright? I'll give it to you after school, I hope you don't mind." Hopefully we don't have the same classes other than math class...

"If that's all, I'll be going now." Atsushi turned, wanting to go out now, he desperately wanted to be away from this Renou guy. He didn't want to be in the same place as him!