Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Can someone re-upload the link its dosent work anymore
  4. Andressa

    BLCD Request: Yurayura Hikaru

    I'm still waiting, pleaseeeee 😭
  5. domyself

    All information about Korean blcds' spoken by Koreans

    As a Korean myself, there was a lot I didn't know about the Korean BL scene. Your post opened my eyes to new facts, I had no idea the market for Korean BL audio dramas (BLCDs) was so vast. I used to think that only Japan with its massive market and exceptionally talented voice actors...could produce such nuanced works. However, reading your post, it seems the landscape in Korea has changed significantly. To be honest, I hadn't paid much attention to this genre or even considered trying it. because I felt a bit of resistance toward listening to BLCDs featuring the voices of voice actors I’d known since childhood.
  6. domyself

    Hello everyone, Greetings from Korea.

    ė°˜ź°€ģ›Œģš”~ ģ €ė„ ķ•œźµ­ģøģž…ė‹ˆė‹¤. gaps ģ‹œė¦¬ģ¦ˆė„¼ ģ¢‹ģ•„ķ•˜ė‹¤ė‹ˆ ģ·Øķ–„ģ“ ģ¢‹ģœ¼ģ‹œė„¤ģš”. Nice to meet you! I'm Korean, too. You have great taste~ I love the 'Gaps series' as well.
  7. Cedarwood

    Requesting a re-upload of CAGE-OPEN-

    I'm also trying to play, but after checking all the links in the original forum, they're all dead except for the trial version. If anyone has files for the full game, I'd love that~ Seems like lots of other people from the original forum want to play too.
  8. Yesterday
  9. LJBJ_23

    Koi ga Ochitara

    Hi then link is not functional can I listen to it somewhere else?!
  10. dlsite fanza I heard the sample and it was hot so decided to get it while it was on sale ;) If you go on the website, you can see what is done is each track. The offical site actually acccidentally put both as Uke, but Im pretty sure Yabui is the seme. ----------------------------- Summary ----------------------------- Yabui, a gloomy colleague, is looked down upon by Mochida—a dazzling star salesperson—and constantly saddled with his workload. However, in the privacy of a restroom stall, Yabui retrieves something unexpected: a hidden camera. As the "secret that must never be seen" of this seemingly perfect man is exposed, the power dynamic between the two shifts—amidst a surge of pleasure... Character Intro ----------------------------- ā– ęŒē”° äŗ®ļ¼ˆć‚‚ć”ć  ć‚Šć‚‡ć†ļ¼‰ļ¼»å—ļ¼½Mochida Ryo [Uke] cv.ę³¢ęµŖć‚¦ć‚£ćƒ³ "Just do it quietly, that's about the only thing you're good at." Sales Department Ace / Confident / Cuntboy He's the ace of his department and highly regarded by his superiors. He despises his colleague Yabui and tends to push his work onto him. He secretly harbors the secret of being a cuntboy, and due to intense stress, he's developed a habit of masturbating at work. He identifies as heterosexual but harbors perverse fantasies, and when his secret is discovered by his partner, he takes the next step into a relationship with them. ■薮井 å­ę˜Žļ¼ˆć‚„ć¶ć„ ćŸć‹ć‚ćļ¼‰Yabui Takaakiļ¼»Semeļ¼½ cv.ć‹ć£ć±ć‚¬ćƒŖ "Why are men who hold back so alluring?" Quiet / Prone to fantasizing / Stalker He works meticulously as an office worker at an advertising agency, but his sinister personality and appearance have made him unpopular with those around him. He's a colleague of Mochida's, and has harbored an obsession with him since they first met, repeatedly engaging in stalking behavior such as following him and secretly filming him. He keeps his collections and homemade items at home. He's waiting for an opportunity to have a relationship with Mochida, collecting secretly filmed videos.
  11. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    FINALLYYYY, thank you so much for your help you're really kind
  12. Redin

    One-night True Stand

  13. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    What is the correct password for WinRAR? (thanks for your patience by the way)
  14. Redin

    One-night True Stand

    it must mean u have entered the wrong password. ur not supposed to try both. one is for the download site and one is for the file. do u know which one to use on the file? i have just tried it yet again, from the link that i uploaded. and extracted it thru winrar, and it does work. so the password ur entering is incorrect.
  15. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    i use winrar and i tried both the password, but it tells me they are wrong
  16. Redin

    One-night True Stand

    are you opening it in file explorer? cuz u cant. if u use winrar, it should prompt for the password and u can access the file after entering the second password or any phone app that can unzip.
  17. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    I see....I downloaded it without any issues using your password, but when I try to open the file to listen to it, it won't let me.
  18. Redin

    One-night True Stand

    i just downloaded it again and the password is correct. its not copy paste btw, u need to answer the prompt.
  19. --owen

    Meteoric Milky Night

    thank you sooo much for your kind uploads!!! i didn't know of this manga before but i'll go read it immediately! the art looks SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL... thank you again <333
  20. thank you so much for posting it <3333 i listened to the CD awhile ago because i also fell in love with it from the prequel, the acting here is really really top notch and i highly recommend it to everyone in the world... the amount of volume here is IMMENSE i had to split it up into 3 days because i didnt have enough free time to listen but it was so so so good... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED T.T
  21. --owen

    One-night True Stand

    i love you so very much KISSES U ALL OVER
  22. emrglmz

    聖職失格

    PLS, can you reupload again 😭
  23. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    ok, last question What is the password to open the file? I tried the ones you wrote above, but they're wrong...
  24. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  25. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @jellwi, @JAJ, @userss, @LozBl, @ayana_mesmer, @Dialey22, @lombard, @b.greti09, @meixixi, @Baitoey
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus