Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. fukufugu

    Drugless Sex Tatsumi to Inui Return 1

    awwww arigatouuuuuu
  3. fukufugu

    Yuki no Yousei - SERIZAWA Tomo

  4. fukufugu

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

  5. fukufugu

    Coyote (Zariya Ranmaru)

  6. Today
  7. bluever

    Danshi koukousei, hajimete no Drama CD

    can you please reup the 3rd after disc? on bilibili there's just the free talk and the epilogue😭
  8. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    I'll have to try again when I see another file
  9. chuuachan

    Kuraitsuite yo, Danna-sama

    re-upload ▶️ link key: bHaR_yACPu1sXi8cBjtYyJygZwlOHYgJoyUtIRKlmL4 until 12/10 if it has any problem , pls tell me
  10. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . Have A Wonderful Day - Poem by JAMES T. ADAIR Just in case nobody does say Have a wonderful day If you're at work and all the world seems to be at play Smile your work away If you're having trouble and it feels like double Do a good turn for someone else and ease their worried mind I think a little happiness you will find when you make an effort to be kind And someone else you might remind that there is hope among humankind If you're at school and you don't feel like you belong Keep in your heart a song Do your best as you sing along All your troubles and worries are here now but won't be long Someday soon you'll find a place you seek Exactly where you've belonged all along So in case nobody else would say I wish you a happy wonderful day All your worries and sadness wished away Today it's going to be better Find a little beauty in your day
  11. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Black Light, @Hq4life_2, @Natchaya594, @MottledMoth, @Shoujovampfer, @anhgdragonooi
  12. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Vy Nguyễn, @kotoko7, @Okamich, @Enola.Hook, @Sugar.Yaoi, @creizreiz, @deifurra801, @Guuu, @macu.chan, @junatheart, @Summshyy, @Rui 69
  13. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Souki, @Toradora, @yuuki2891, @ShaunteDia, @viola4413, @neko1, @kung2532, @kirain0098, @YEJAVETO, @nguacon2512, @Fdfggghh, @h8dworld
  14. re_sakes

    Yuki no Yousei - SERIZAWA Tomo

    Thank you for sharing!
  15. Yesterday
  16. Up plss
  17. Up plsss huhu
  18. sp4rit

    Blcd request: Melty White Out

    Up plss
  19. +1 plss
  20. Title: 魔女と猫 (Majo to Neko) Manga author: Kuroi Yodaka Seme VA: Masaaki Mizunaka (水中雅章) x Uke VA: Haruki Ishiya (石谷春貴) (Colors correspond each character's clothes in the image above ^^) Link to official website for detailed information (Japanese): https://st-noix.jp/brilliantprin/majotoneko/ Manga Author's Twitter/X in case you want to follow them!: Link I know the BLCD just got released (as of the time i'm posting this) but i'll put this Topic out here in case a kind soul would like to share their copy if they decide to purchase it!! Thank you!!! --- (I don't post things here usually, please let me know if i've done something incorrectly and i'll fix it asap, thanks!)
  21. thank you~
  22. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    Oh no! That shouldn't happen. I'm sorry about that. I don't know why it's doing that if you changed the system locale and time/date to Japanese. I might just check out my own copy and see what's up.
  23. Original topic ↓ The download link is dead, hoping that someone could re-upload this one
  24. Please 🙏
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus