Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    Is it not enough to just select Japanese under the Administrator option in the Select Region and Language section of the Control Panel? Is there something else you're changing? Sorry, it may look strange due to the translation
  4. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    You most likely don't have your time and date format set to Japanese. EDIT: I just noticed I mentioned it in my previous post here lol. This is what I meant by it fucking with the sprite files. It throws an error like this
  5. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    I can't attach a photo, so I'm writing it like this Constantly processing code: 0x2c on execution File read error Filename=Yuta Uniform Regular + DATA KOI_FACE.HXP FileNo=0 Shall we handle it like this?When that window pops up and you click it again Processing error: 0x48 The buffer contents are different BufNo=124 Required type=2 Buffer type =0 Has anyone fixed this error like this?
  6. +1 please
  7. you are SO SWEET! thank you so much <33333
  8. axtrl8

    Coyote (Zariya Ranmaru)

    Hello! Do you perhaps have volume 5? I’ve been looking everywhere and I’d be really grateful if someone could share it. Ty!!!
  9. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  10. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Karlithaaa93, @mabelfea@, @judykieu, @Keicho, @CHEROCK, @yeopi, @Snoofy, @manchita, @duongca1234, @Ririnmyra, @hongxiem2783
  11. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @olinatasha, @SummerBrow, @Christiane, @Kats, @Tiokun, @Venya, @nightlo, @luongnguyen, @trần ?nh, @natama20113, @[email protected], @Acelya95, @nacchin
  12. love217217

    Drugless Sex Tatsumi to Inui Return 1

    Thank you so much for sharing I've been waiting. I'll have a great time 💜
  13. gensui108

    empty sweetie § mitsuya bond [JP]

    oth main and sub-couple' stories are so sweet Thank you so much for the sharing!
  14. Many thanks @0107502005 san for your kind sharing
  15. Hiiii ✨️ My CD came recently and I saw that this CD has been uploaded some time ago, but the link is not available anymore 💔. So I wanted to upload it again for those who couldn't listen to it before. Here's the link: Mediafire Hope you enjoy it! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
  16. could you reuplaod please 🙏
  17. shinlophloph

    Kuraitsuite yo, Danna-sama

    can u reuplaod please 🙏🙏🙏
  18. @Lustsora @Tyary @XAkitarohX @uchikun @Reitasnoseband @Yayoi989 @Mitsuki.801 @Deey99 @MicchinDesu @BELsu2 @rtty @云川木 @maniac15
  19. Hina Nagisa

    Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai 9

    @sakura554 @Linpha @sp4rit @-Tsubaki- @chilledout @chuchugom
  20. Hina Nagisa

    BLCD Request: Sankaku Twilight

    @Andressa @Mercie @whwhwhwh @Lulumeiko @Yummy_Choice @kissmyass @Kurodayo @Xio007 @love217217 @維持 里
  21. Hina Nagisa

    Request : Coyote Drama Cd

    @titi1999siham @Shilohdog777 @misakilovesu @kekenpachi @Matsuri_Takano @phibrizza @Beybyangel @terra111
  22. @uchikun @kdjfskkjd @HeavensDoor @flukeart3940 @miyazawa_ai @mizzmilkyway @nonomo @PaTIo-1 @xuanyaoi231 @frenchfries011 @Dilfhunter4 @guava783
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus