Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. somnia70

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    @KINGYO0909, thank you so much for reuploading!
  3. Today
  4. Mayan_penero

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    Thank you for sharing!!!
  5. KINGYO0909

    Akuheki - Iimo [JP]

    Thanks a lot for sharing the first three volumes! I just purchased Volume 4, enjoy! Vol.4 Key
  6. chuuachan

    Ogi-kun no Natsuyasumi - Koikawa

    thank you so much for sharing a great work for us
  7. can someone please reuploadddd ~~~
  8. Yukonwolfspirit

    ♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

    (Weird extra post again!)
  9. Yukonwolfspirit

    ♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

    (Weird extra posts )
  10. Yukonwolfspirit

    ♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

    Yukie groaned and pulled Julius’s closer almost as if he was a man possessed. No, he was more obsessed with Julius than ever before. It had taken him time to adjust and figure things out for this rougher fucking but once they had the house echoed with blissful moans and the sharp slapping sounds. ”I love you, and you will always be mine. Forever.” Yukie whispered in Julius’s ear as he nipped the reddened bit of flesh. Their passionate lovemaking climaxed and moved around the bed doing until both were exhausted. In the end Yukie had successfully buried himself in Julius his cock throbbing and knotting him as he filled his lovers insides. ”mmmh…The sheets are nice. We might need spare sets.” Yukie admitted as he cuddled Julius breaking the silence from before that echoing through the house as Yukie looked at his mate taking a moment to build up his spine. ”….I’m sorry for before….I-I’m not use to being so…not me. It’s strange and terrifying. I don’t know how to be…non all powerful demon…I’m struggling to find my footing. To find my place.” Yukie explained softly as he was trying to put his conflicted feelings into words. “The power I had was almost godlike…to be…normal. It’s an heavy adjustment. I don’t know how to live…normal. How to do anything normal really.” Yukie mumbled motioning to the lube as explanation since before he could just pull it out of thin air or have his cock do so many magical things for sex. Now that appendage well…it was still fun as ever, but more so in the way that he could change it shape texture size ect…and how he used it. He couldn’t use demon magic to enhance just like how he couldn’t make anything appear. At most he was stripped down to impressive healing and basic demon skills. ———- “Smart ass, being such a damn tease. I know damn well you can do it blindfolded.” Haruhi said with a huff and a roll of his eyes as he reached down and guided Yumros cock into his aching ass. Yumro was testing him being so cheeky. Smirking a little Haruhi trusting Yumro would hold him firm sat up with a little too much ease. Looking in Yumros eyes Haruhi wrapped his arms around his mates neck and pulled him closer for a deep kiss and with his body weight adjusted pushed Yumros cock in with one full thrust. Biting back the sudden moan from being filled Haruhi tangled a free hand in Yumros hair as he pulled it back exposing Yumros neck. ”keep in mind I’m not weak, darling~ I can keep up and run alongside as your mate and even as your pack.” Haruhi reminded Yumro as he nipped his lovers neck biting him a little roughly to prove a point as he smirked. “ I can handle all of you.” Haruhi stated as he released Yumro and succumbed to the full body shiver he felt as he started fucking himself on Yumros cock. ———— “I would hope you would stay till you leave tomorrow afternoon. Depending on how it goes I wouldn’t mind exchanging numbers and meeting back up.” Haru admitted with a deep blush as he relaxed beside Simon the demon still a little tense but calming down as he boldly made a move his hand resting on Simon’s leg open. “I would like that…” Haru barely squeaked out as he felt Simon squeeze his hand gentle in a rather reassuring way that only made him all the more shy. Haru couldn’t understand let alone hide his deepening blush that made his ears burn an even darker red. He also didn’t plan to lean slightly into his dates hand, as he felt Simon’s fingers brush against his head to tame a sneaky strand of hair that had escaped its bindings. He didn’t dare glance over ans he felt those delicate fingers tuck the strand behind his ear. Simon’s sweetness and gentle nature was so new to Haru.He was so shy in this tender moment, gods! how could Simon read him so well. It was like he was an open book! “….Oh! No, no I’m…I’ve….never been…out before. Ever. Really…I just never had time. Then it kinda spiraled to being out of the loop…I never got asked out. Kinda became a wallflower and truth be told…I…I’m not exactly approachable with those that know me.” Haru explained with an awkward blush as he dreaded the topic only thinking back to all of the strained relationships with work colleagues and those who had gossiped about how hard he would be to ask out. Haru had through no fault of his own become sort of a warning to those who worked with him on who to avoid dating, talking to…hell just don’t even look at him. Granted half of the time Haru had deserved a few of those glares, he had been on heavy work benders since he chose his career. Haru was able to skip many essentials in life due to what he was….sleep had become completely optional, even proper meals were ignored at times. Due to this discovery….Haru often had quick pre made two minute meals, and way to many energy drinks on hand…due to this….he really wasn’t the best person to deal with when he was in his work zone. His work life was, no had become everything. He hated outing with his coworkers and kept to his self… so it was only fair he was terrifying to his co workers and they gossiped to no end about him and well, avoided him. …it didn’t help his publicist was the only one willing to deal with him he was the one who dragged him out tonight. Who convinced the team to go with him…he had promised them bottomless booze in an attempt to socialize Haru. In a sense he was successful even if he ended up loosing Haru tonight. “Ha! That’s rich!” Haru said with a deep laugh as he smiled at Simon. “Most people avoid me at work. Ya know scary boss kinda man.” Haru admitted brushing over all the other issues as he looked at Simon who looked down at his hand and held it a little closer before speaking again. “Mmh Granny takes pity on me. She worries I’ll starve. As for the city it’s my first time traveling here for work. I move around a lot.” Haru said with a small laugh as he listened to Simon amused by his assessment of who Haru was. “…Mmh you’re nervous on your theory, must mean it’s something new to you.” Haru lightly teased trying to ease Simon’s nerves. “Your not wrong. I feel a connection maybe we’ve met before, possibly early in life or later on. Demons sometimes have connections they can’t explain It’s…interesting.” Haru stated as he gently ran his thumb over Simon’s hand not liking the feeling of him being nervous, he couldn’t explain why he didn’t like it…but it in a sense sat wrong with him. ”Tonight has been an experience…I’ve been around people humans demons alike…but with you…It’s like out of the whole world, I feel comfortable with you. I guess that’s why I wanted to ask you out…to see why this feeling this…spark is here.” Haru admitted as he looked to his food and pushed it around before boldening himself. ”….Do you want to head back to my room with me?” Haru asked his voice holding no hesitation as he looked at Simon.
  11. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  12. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @xoxtiffany, @EtsuHikaru, @beyinesco-chan, @Fuyukiz, @perseagrace, @Caelavin, @valeriavlr12, @SWEETplus, @Hinasweet, @Sefelon, @mytran, @SKT
  13. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @jessholy, @cherie, @cheries, @Honk, @mogleygull, @Little Miss Rainbow, @egifth, @Cutebeast, @Kanamero, @valeriavlr12v, @Akiraa06, @makacchin, @Vianny, @gmlwl106
  14. Please 🥺
  15. 黒崎小鳥

    Yoiyami Sugar Cat

    Reupload please?
  16. Fang was sitting on top of the kitchens island as Sora washed the dishes, his eyes glued to the ground as he replayed today's events. Back at the beach, Sora had approached him, dripping wet and smelling like salt water. He took a seat next to him, and slicked back his hair saying: [ “Are you unable to swim? Or are you scared of water?”] Fang glanced over at him before turning his eyes back to the crashing waves. " Neither..." he muttered. He had learned how to swim in the mountains. Though swimming in a lake and swimming in a ocean were two very different things. He wasn't necessarily scared of the ocean...more... apprehensive than anything else. Sora didnt seem to like his answer, he crossed his arms, refusing to drop the subject. [ “I know you told me you don't like the scent of seawater, which is why you're taking blockers. If you can't swim... want me to teach you?”] He sighed, "Sora—" [ “We're at a beach, after all. Maybe I'll never get the chance to drag you to one again. Plus, it's awfully hot, and the water's nice and cool. We don't even have to go out that far.”] Fang bit his lip as Sora gave him his hand. [ “Just humor me for fifteen minutes. Then we'll come back and take a nap.”] He frowned, he knew how stubborn Sora could be, and after that little stunt with those girls, he had a feeling Sora didn't want to leave him alone again. Inside his chest he felt a odd sensation deep within him. Feelings that weren't his but he could easily understand them. Jealousy...Worry...Guilt... For some reason that entire interaction had gotten under Sora's skin somehow. There was a part of Fang that wanted to fix the problem, Soras feelings, and another part of him that didn't want to help him at all... a selfish part of him that was liking the attention and possessiveness Sora was feelings and expressing. It was a side of Sora, Fang never really got to see. Before Sora was always at school or at work so he never got see Fang when he was alone. He was spared of the girls and men hitting on him at the bar, the looks and random phone numbers he got from strangers. He sighed again, giving into Sora's demands. He was the only person who could get him to listen. " fine..." --- In the water ---- The ocean was louder now that he was closer, his feet sinking into the wet sand. Fang stood at the water's edge, his toes just barely touching where the waves reached before retreating. Sora was holding his hand, and was suddenly yanked back when Fang hesitated. He had agreed to get in the water.....and yet....he wasn't moving. It was only when Sora squeezed his hand and gave him a few words of encouragement did he take a step forward, the water engulfing his ankles. He flinched not expecting it to be so cold. Fang wasn't necessarily afraid of the water or the ocean. What scared him was the unknown. The unpredictability. There was no rime or reason to how the water moved. In the ocean his strength, speed, senses, and all the things he relied on to keep himself and his mate safe were useless now. The ocean was bigger than him. If something were to go wrong...well...he'd be at a disadvantage. ["You okay?"] Fang's jaw tightened, his tone shifting, laced with irritation. "I'm fine." [ "Fang, you're not moving..."] "I'm fine," he muttered through gritted teeth. Sora tilted his head, as if studying him. Dispite Fangs groaning irritation, Sora's voice and demeanor only seemed to soften more. [ "Just a little further. I'll stay right here."] Fang looked at their joined hands, then at Sora's face— he was smiling. ( damn in...) Fang sighed as he took another step forward, and then another...and another. The water rose to his calves, then his knee, then waist, as Sora pulled him in further and further into the sea. Fangs body was tense, instincts screaming at him to retreat, to get back to solid ground where he was safe and not surrounded by water! Sora's hand tightened around his. He asked him to take another step. He hesitated for a second just as a big wave crashed aginest them, causing Fang to stumble. He immediately pulled Sora closer, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him into a hug. Sora's warmth immediately seeped through his shirt, grounding him. "Just—" Fang swallowed. "Stay close...and...don't let go." Sora didn't pull away. Didn't ask questions or make fun of him. Instead the human wrapped his arms around his neck, getting even closer. [ "I'm here," ] He whispered. Fang felt his heart skip a beat... of course Sora would see right through him... The water rose to their chests, cold and relentless, but they had each other to keep themselves grounded. "T-this is as far as I'm going," he muttered. His grip tightening around Soras waist. The two of them stood there for a long moment, the waves pushing and pulling at them. Sora must of felt the nervousness radiating from his body, because the humans fingers were gently moving through his hair, and caressing the back of his neck and shoulders, soothing him— and Fang let himself focus on that—the touch of his mate. It helped calm him. He knew Sora didn't mind his scars, in fact he distinctly remembered a time where the human traced them with his fingers and a time when Sora laid dozens on kisses on his back while they were in the shower. Those little moments...ment everything to him, but still. He kept his shirt on, not wanting to draw attention to himself. Fang looked out into the water that was stretching out before them—endless, dark, unknown, and terrifying. He never would of done this...if it wasn't for Sora. Perhaps Sora had pushed him so hard to prove a point. That not everything unknown was dangerous and to trust him alittle bit more. Fang wasn't joking... when Sora asked him for fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes is what the werewolf gave him. When time was up, he immediately got out of the water and retreated back to their spot on the shore. There was no way he was going back in. The man looked like a grumpy wet dog. ______________________ [ "About today..."] Fang was pulled out of his thoughts hearing Sora's voice. He lifted his head. [ "At the beach. I know I might have acted... strange... But I don't regret it. I didn't like the way they looked at you. I didn't like their smiles, and I didn't like that you didn't just block them off like you usually do." ] Fang's eyebrows rose. Was Sora... apologizing? No—not apologizing. Explaining himself?! [ "I know it's my fault for asking you to be less cold towards people, but I honestly, in this situation, wish differently."] "Differently?" He questioned. [" I don't know..."] Fang's chest tightened. He remembered those early days, when Sora had to navigate around his possessive instincts. He had been insufferable. Literally growling at anyone who got too close. Glaring at strangers who looked at Sora too long, and being so clingy after the incident that he tried to wrap his mate in bubble wrap and hide him from the world. Becoming so controlling and domineering that it was unhealthy. Sora had called him out on it. Multiple times. Asked him to be less aggressive, less territorial, less wolfy. And Fang had tried....he had too if he wanted to be with Sora. But hearing Sora admit—out loud—that he finally understood him, that feeling... well....it was unreal. [ "It just... I am sorry I got annoyed when you growled at people. I see it was very wrong of me if what I feel is just one-tenth of what you felt."] Fang gave Sora a small smile. " I see..." He slipped off the table, standing. He was about to milk this situation, perhaps childishly tease Sora, until Sora caught him off guard, wrapping his arms around his neck. Their eyes meeting. [ "I just wanted the entire world to know that you are mine. And I'm not gonna let anyone snatch you up."] Fang's hands found Sora's waist automatically, pulling him closer. He blinked seeing the determination in his eyes. Then the human brought up the beach girls again with a smirk on his lips. [ "Ah, but I did feel you shaking from laughter, so you were bad too, mister. Maybe I should punish you a little."] Fang huffed—a quiet, disbelieving sound that was almost a laugh. "Punish me?", his voice low as he kissed Sora's ear. " I'd like to see you try, Pipesqueek ~" He smirked. "Should I grab some ice?" Instantly remembering how Sora acted in bed. Crying, begging and clinging to him...demanding something bigger and hotter then ice to be pushed inside him. " You looked so cute shivering underneath me," he whispered in his ear. _______________________________ " Leon- I can do it—" Asta fell silent as Leon planted a kiss on his lips to shut him up. The shorter male immediately blushed and retreated unable to form a complete sentence. Even though his leg was fully healed, Leon had took it upon himself to carry the heavy stuff, refusing to let him help. [ "How are you holding up?" ] Asta averted his gaze....Leon was trying to change the subject! " F-fine." He muttered. The two of them were walking side by side as they made their way back to the rental. Today had been unbelievablely fun. He got to spend the day splashing in the ocean and relaxing in the sun. He even got to enjoy alittle one on one time with Leon. He still remembered how warm Leon was. Asta had clung to his back and wrapped his arms around him, nuzzling into his neck and shoulders. "This is nice..." he muttered. Loving the sound of Leons voice mixed in with the oceans waves, faint chatter of beach goers, and cry of seagulls. He pulled himself back to the present. "I'm ok. A little tried. " He had spent alittle too much time in the water. He glanced back behind him seeing Sora and Fang flirting. He wondered if they had enjoyed their time at the beach too. [ "I'm honestly amazed you didn't turn into a fish with how long you were in the water. Are you secretly a merman and just haven't come around to tell me"] Asta laughed. " Who knows...Wait! Are merman real?" He blinked in disbelief. If werewolves were real, and shifters, then... [ "Mh~ "] Asta stared at Leon. Was that a yes? Or a no?! His lover quickly changed the subject. [ "Maybe I should offer you a massage when we get back, to loosen your muscles so you wouldn’t be soar tomorrow?"] Asta blushed hearing Leon's voice in his ear. It was practically dripping with honey. He quickly covered his ear, acting shy. " i-it sounds...weird w-when you say it like that." He muttered. Why was his heart beating alittle bit faster now? ______________________________ Asta wasn't thinking straight. He was just so happy and eager to tell Leon the good news! Between him kissing Leon, stumbling over his words and crying. It was honestly impressive that Leon was able to comprehend what he was even saying. Asta's heart was still racing—from the phone call, from the kiss, from the way Leon had looked at him with such raw pride. ( I'm going to be... a professional basketball player..) The thought kept looping through his mind over and over and over again. [ "I knew it. I fucking knew it."] Asta laughed. It was rare to hear Leon swear. Leon pulled back and gently cupped his face between his hands, there eyes meeting...and Asta was completely moved by how Leon's eyes were sparkling with joy and admiration for him. [ "You did this." ] Leon ment every word. Another tear slipped down Asta's face as Leon whipped it away with his thumb. [ "You wrote that letter. You kept training. You kept believing in yourself even when you were terrified that you couldn't do it anymore. And now some professional team is calling you because they saw exactly what I've been seeing."] How....how did Leon always know what to say? He always had the right words in ever single moment. Asta closed his eyes feeling Leon kiss his forehead, as he told him how proud he was of him. Hearing those words ment more to him then he'd ever admit. But then, a quiet laugh escaped his boyfriend, as if he suddenly remembered something [ "God, I completely forgot."] Asta's eyes followed Leon as he got up to retrieve the bag he had dropped in the door way. Leon had stopped by the store to grab a few things. He closed the door behind him. [ "I come upstairs expecting to give my exhausted boyfriend a massage... and instead I find out I'm dating a professional basketball player."] Asta blushed, suddenly feeling a mix between pride and embarrassment. "K-keep your voice down...i-its not official yet..I still have to sign s-some stuff.." Leon laughed, shaking his head. [ "You're unbelievable, but the massage still stands."] Asta bit his lip, he had stopped crying tears of joy, and now his face was becoming more and more flustered as he felt Leon's hands on his back. Leon said he was going to help release some of the tension from his body...which sounded nice in theory...until he realized he was still naked! ( Ahhh! I-I got so excited that I forgot that I'm still wearing a towel!) "I-IllGoGetDress—" Asta froze as Leon gently pushed him down onto the mattress...his body unable to resist his touch or that soft smile that appeared on his lips. Guess he was staying like this.... When he saw Leon pull out all the supplies he bought on the night stand, Asta heart skipped a beat. Leon planned all this...bought these supplies...and went out of his way to make him feel comfortable. [ "Relax, You've had a long day."] Asta bit his lip, before settling into the mattress. His eyes were glued to Leon as the handsome model sat down on the bed and gently lifted his previously injured leg on his lap. It was honestly amazing how much time and effort Leon spent to learn about massages, and rehabilitation therapy. He had done this so many times that he could probably do it with his eyes closed. Asta sighed softly, closing his eyes and letting his weight sink further into the sheets. He rested his arm over his eyes, trying to relax as Leon messaged his muscles and tendons. There was a moment in time when Leon was so determined to learn how to take care of him, that he overhead his lover talking to one of his nurses, taking notes and asking questions. ( He's....truly amazing...) "Ah!" --- Asta tensed feeling Leon apply controlled pressure on a knot in his calf. ["There, that's what I was looking for."] His thumb moved in slow circles, working on the knot, until it disappeared...Asta's breathing hitched and at one point he had flinched away, holding his breath as Leon hit a tight and sensitive spot. The exhaustion was finally catching up with him now—the sun, the swimming, the emotional whiplash of the past few minutes. ["Just breathe."] Asta winced, forcing himself to take a few deep breaths. ( I really...need to stretch more...) Leon's voice was so soothing. He told him to relax. To enjoy this moment and the fact that he had made it. His touch and hands moved slowly, taking there time and working diligently. It started to feel good....too good. [ "Let me take care of you for a while."] He blushed, scared to look at him. The man was killing him with kindness and attention...little by little Asta was slowly starting to melt. Leon's hands were warm when they touched his skin, slick with oil, moving in slow, deliberate strokes along his leg. Asta's breath caught—not from pain, but from the tenderness of it all. The way Leon's fingers found every knot, every tense muscle, and eased them. He thought back to last night...how the two of them walked to the lake, how Leon's tail wrapped around his waist. How his fur felt against his cheek...and the soft sound of his purring. In that brief moment...Leon was nothing more than a big cat...loving and affectionate. Deep down he knew...Leon would never hurt him. [ "Congratulations, superstar...I always believed you could do it."] Asta lifted up his arm taking a sneak peek at Leon. His beauty was not only heart stopping but that look in his eyes. Leon had ment it....ment it all. He was truly happy for him and proud. Asta swallowed hard, blushing. "T-thank you." He whispered. Meaning it. "Um...l-loen...y-you're really good at this," Asta murmured. [ " I've had alot of practice." ] Yeah... he did.. And to think there was a moment in time where Leon had to carry him to the bathroom and bathe him because he couldn't walk. Now....he could walk...run...play basketball again... he no longer needed to carry him...much less take care of him...and yet... Asta rubbed his eyes, trying to hide the tears that were threatening to emerge again. ( How did I get so lucky?) By the time he finished, Asta was relaxed and practically boneless...even his eyes looked heavy. [ "How do you feel?"] "Like I could sleep.... for a week," Asta admitted. Leon laughed— ["Good. You should get some sleep."] He leaned down, pressing a kiss to Asta's forehead, slowly moving to his nose, then his lips. Asta reached up, tangling his fingers in Leon's hair, holding him there and kissing him back. Their beach day had taken alot out of him...and it didn't help that Leon's message nearly put him to sleep.... He knew he should go to bed...but there was a selfish part of him that wanted more... Asta slowly pulled back, ending their kiss before it got too intense. His eyes were a haze of love, lust, and fatigue. "D-dont move.." He muttered. The human, turned Leon's head away, forcing him to reveal his neck. Asta's mouth immediately latched on to his skin, sucking and biting, roughly. If Leon tried to pull back or protest, Asta wouldn't let go...he'd stand firm suck harder...bite harder. When Asta finally released Leon, a bright red heckie was now visible on the side of the model's neck. "N-now....everyone will know your taken." Asta blushed, wrapping his arms around Leon's neck. He didn't like the fact that those beach girls had been gawking at him, as if he was single. So Asta needed to do something...even if the hickie was only temporary...it was still a clear indicator that Leon belonged to him! " I...I don't...wanna go to bed yet.." Asta admitted shyly. @M-jow
  17. shinlophloph

    Kuraitsuite yo, Danna-sama

    thank you so muchhhh 🥰🥰🥰🥰
  18. sillycats0

    Drugless Sex Tatsumi to Inui Return 1

    TYSM
  19. Yesterday
  20. Thank you so much for sharing! <3 I've just finished listening to it, and it exceeded my expectations by...a lot? This was great! I feel like I've gone through some on-and-off phases with Daisuke Shindo, mostly because he does uke roles like..95% of the time, and some of them are just not up my alley, but! He's really great as seme in this one, and he and Toudo Kuro as uke just worked so, so perfectly together
  21. MsFangtasia

    Drugless Sex Tatsumi to Inui Return 1

  22. Please!!! But this video!! I want to watch this ever since the animator was on hiatus for this https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01735793.html
      • 1
      • Like
  23. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    I tested with my own copy, and changing my time/date format made the popups go away. So I’m not sure what’s going on. I would try downloading another file/reinstalling the game.
  24. KawaiiNekomimiBoy

    But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

    Cody pants heavily as he looks at Shuji with a pout, "you surprise me when you did that so suddenly," he grumbles.
  25. KawaiiNekomimiBoy

    Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

    Cody looks at Adrian as he was looking at the movie listings, tilting his head, "s-so uh... does anything look good or sound good?"
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus