Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. --owen

    Meteoric Milky Night

    thank you sooo much for your kind uploads!!! i didn't know of this manga before but i'll go read it immediately! the art looks SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL... thank you again <333
  4. thank you so much for posting it <3333 i listened to the CD awhile ago because i also fell in love with it from the prequel, the acting here is really really top notch and i highly recommend it to everyone in the world... the amount of volume here is IMMENSE i had to split it up into 3 days because i didnt have enough free time to listen but it was so so so good... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED T.T
  5. --owen

    One-night True Stand

    i love you so very much KISSES U ALL OVER
  6. emrglmz

    聖職失格

    PLS, can you reupload again 😭
  7. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    ok, last question What is the password to open the file? I tried the ones you wrote above, but they're wrong...
  8. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  9. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @jellwi, @JAJ, @userss, @LozBl, @ayana_mesmer, @Dialey22, @lombard, @b.greti09, @meixixi, @Baitoey
  10. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @KatrinSchl, @skuj, @Phing, @Kyon1, @minamino, @Rapzody, @fujomekay, @Rakeru, @KNPRO, @keiralionel, @frozen_miruku, @AnaDiaz
  11. YES plsss!!!
  12. Hash

    pussy king sama no akuheki

    PLSSSS reuploadd itt
  13. Could someone please re-upload this BLCD? :(
  14. PLS PLS PLS reupload... ;~;
  15. Redin

    One-night True Stand

    there is two passwords. Also it’s aes protected so u need to use separate software to open it. Like winrar or 7zip
  16. Though there's no 設定 option I found out that the third one is representative for the settings, however when I click it there seems no place for changing langauges at all and i've pressed all the buttons there I can think of ofthis is the very first page as you can see nothing helpfulThis also has no visible option that gives me an idea on what to do:(this is the last page which is clearly just meant to be the character voices
  17. hi i realise i sent the message twice due to being a dummy ignore this if u see it
  18. Yesterday
  19. please reupload
  20. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    I downloaded it, but unfortunately the folder won't open it.
  21. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    THANK YOUUUUU
  22. xXUnicornLoveXx

    [√ZOMBILiCA] Nie no Machi (贄の町) [1.56GB]

    Could you send a screenshot? That’s weird.
  23. MsFangtasia

    Umibe no Etranger // KII Kanna [JP]

  24. MsFangtasia

    Neko x Neko by TATSUMOTO Mio [JP]

  25. Hello, this is my first time ever requesting something hahaha but i was wondering if anyone had the passion audio drama Sorry to bother and thank you if anyone reads this!!
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus