Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. https://vndb.org/r34246 https://vndb.org/r135144 I'll request it
  4. thank you so much I didn't notice, I apologize and I will be more careful next time
  5. honey-b

    ANTA HA ORE NO OMEGA DARO♡Nekono Mariko

    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RE-UPLOAD😭🙏🏻😭🙏🏻
  6. [Request]冤罪 eine falsche Beschuldigung[jap] Enzai Since the file isn't in English, I'm requesting it again in Japanese
  7. fukufugu

    empty sweetie § mitsuya bond [JP]

  8. Takusan arigatouuuuu
  9. fukufugu

    Shinobeyo! Stalker - Fujiwara Asahi

  10. fukufugu

    Ogi-kun no Natsuyasumi - Koikawa

  11. Hi! @bluever You posted in the manga request section by mistake, so it has been moved to the CD request section. Also, changed the title because just [Reupload request] wasn't clear enough. Please check the section rules before posting. Thank you!
  12. Hina Nagisa

    empty sweetie § mitsuya bond [JP]

    I've updated the link in the first post.
  13. @blcdyay I've updated the link in the first post.
  14. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  15. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @skypirates, @Niku1357, @redapple_uno, @nightwing209018, @Yuyu1906, @caearandroid, @Eliza1132, @mizuki1002, @naninoeyz009, @Kumako_chan
  16. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Ayana8000, @Heath1414, @Aderiana, @yyilu, @jaredshere, @fascinio, @mcdrjuly, @cornchan92, @Yuuki1997, @cherrysour, @hoangnguyen0210lk, @Mikaseke
  17. cheekom

    Danshin Okisama ha Sazukaritai /TANUKINO Saba

    how can I download?
  18. Kim8

    Kuraitsuite yo, Danna-sama

    Hi can you re-upload qwqqqq I'm late just a tiny bit oh my god I love these couple so much pretty please
  19. Yesterday
  20. Pretty please with sugar on top 🥹🙏😭🌸🌸🌸
  21. Dekiai ga Tomaranai Kamoku na Kouhai ni Yoru Kaihatsu Keiryaku/YAMAOKA Mariko 溺愛が止まらない寡黙な後輩による開発計略/猫野 まりこ Please refrain from posting this on other websites.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus