Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. yekaba

    Koi wo Suru nara Hirefushite - Harumoto Kon

    恋をするならひれ伏して 2 support the author I kinda though the v1 was the final volume and...it wasn't lol? I loved the story and the artstyle of the first volume so much (and the drama was great!) that I went and blew the only coupon I had on cmoa for this lol 🍓 MEGA
  3. Today
  4. bambipinky

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    THANK YOU SO MUCHH
  5. somnia70

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    @KINGYO0909, thank you for sharing Vol 5!!
  6. yaoifullyafool

    Kuraitsuite yo, Danna-sama

    pls re-up when you have the chance!
  7. yaoifullyafool

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    thank you~!!
  8. Site link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01608425.html Story: "That's right. It's a bit of free time to just wait until morning, so why don't we have sex?" One day, in the middle of the night, a big, dangerous man (Uke) with a knife sneaks into the studio of Sano (Oshi), an office worker who was falling asleep from overtime! When Sano senses a sign and wakes up, the knife man proposes sex (strong○) with a knife in his hand. "Oh, sorry. I'll sit on top of you. Hmm, I'm big so it might be a bit heavy." Sano feels his life is in danger and is confused, but he is toyed with and gets excited...but the knife man only treats him as a tool to vent his sexual desire, and he becomes dissatisfied with the unreasonable and one-sided sex. "Just do as I say, and make your erection calmly." Even though I'm already tired from working overtime. They entered my room without permission and forced me to have sex. I'm so irritated that I can't even cum In the end, I am provoked Sano is so irritated by this situation that he finally breaks out. “Don’t be silly!! Why in my house!! In my room!! On my futon!! I’m the only one who has to put up with it!!” Late at night, In a one-room six-tatami room, Sano (offensive)'s counterattack with the dignity of a man on the line is about to begin.
      • 1
      • Like
  9. fukufugu

    Perfect Planet ♑ Iimo [JP]

  10. fukufugu

    Akuheki - Iimo [JP]

  11. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Onegai、Sonna ni Kamanaide by Sangou Mitsuru [JP]

  12. fukufugu

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

  13. Thank you so much for sharing.
  14. BarbaraBug

    One Ok Rock

    An absolute masterclass of a breakdown, genuinely appreciate the effort put into this. I was just browsing the web for some high-quality content and looking for trusted platforms to unwind after a busy day when I stumbled upon your page. If you want to add an extra thrill to your day alongside this awesome post, take a closer look at the guide [url=http://prorab-sar.ru/prorab/2021/12/12/joycasino-oficialnyy-sayt.html]focused on joycasino[/url], as their current strategy and rating overviews are just too good to miss. Wishing you a wonderful day!
  15. yaoitistic

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    I loved the manga thank you so much!
  16. thank you so muchhhhh
  17. love217217

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a great time 💛💛
  18. huangshan

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    I've been wanting this the whole time!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! You are the angel
  19. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  20. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . Hi dear @AoiKagamine!
  21. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @imperfect-udai, @mizakicz, @08102541, @Raphael097, @Liasanya, @MakiNEKKO, @Luminisreal, @SuperBlinchik, @sesshoumaru0810, @Edilshow, @linkytimo
  22. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @HarriettHo, @concon1932, @sagitta, @alexv89, @deepbloodynight0810, @Full_Moon_Rising, @Bvswitch, @Madi081091, @Norn, @kanjousen
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus