Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Title: 魔女と猫 (Majo to Neko) Manga author: Kuroi Yodaka Seme VA: Masaaki Mizunaka (水中雅章) x Uke VA: Haruki Ishiya (石谷春貴) (Colors correspond each character's clothes in the image above) Link to official website for detailed information (Japanese): https://st-noix.jp/brilliantprin/majotoneko/ Manga Author's Twitter/X in case you want to follow them!: Link I know the BLCD just got released (as of the time i'm posting this) but i'll put this Topic out here in case a kind soul would like to share their copy here if they decide to purchase it!! Thank you!!! --- (I don't post things here usually, please let me know if i've done something incorrectly and i'll fix it asap, thanks!)
  3. Today
  4. thank you~
  5. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    Oh no! That shouldn't happen. I'm sorry about that. I don't know why it's doing that if you changed the system locale and time/date to Japanese. I might just check out my own copy and see what's up.
  6. Original topic ↓ The download link is dead, hoping that someone could re-upload this one
  7. Please 🙏
  8. Same here, always tad too late
  9. Reasdfgtt

    BL VIDEO REQUEST**

    Hello, does anyone have Sana’s new dark elf video? https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01735793.html
  10. Cool-B Vol.5、Vol.9の付録ゲームだった告白遊戯の攻略です ★櫻井★ 真面目そうなヤツ 触りたい 眼鏡を奪う 聞く 身長 本当は寂しい ★芳賀★ 単純そうなヤツ ・・・・・・ 無い 話さない 咄嗟に隠す ・・・・・・ 全部違う ★滝沢★ 滝沢 なんとかなる 向いてない 抱ける サボる 面白いから いいですよ コイビト遊戯 I was following a guide to play the game, but after encountering an error, I gave up and downloaded the guide, only to find out there was also a game supplement, so I'm requesting it
  11. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    It still throws an error when I change it. Thanks for your help.
  12. 40までにしたい10のこと 2 Drama CD Mangaka: Mamita (マミタ) Seiyuu: Eguchi Takuya (江口拓也) × Abe Atsushi (阿部敦)
  13. TYSM!!! I saw this at a store but unfortunately my basket was already full of other CDs 😭
  14. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  15. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Wawasnook, @Tokikata, @Sallasar, @0399209329, @anqelz, @_indecisve_, @cupofchaii, @hinata2kill, @AppApp04, @Aoi Yukino
  16. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Kari Tatsumi, @janine, @Arya30, @stomli, @angel1989, @HaiiroKiba, @ohmyduck234, @DERANGEDFACE, @Belen_Virtue, @s&m1999yaoi
  17. nononenone

    Yaoi Is Awesome

    Welcome to the community, dear Icy! Enjoy your stay!
  18. KINGYO0909

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    RE-UP 蝶と花の関係性 chou to hana no kankeisei Vol.1/Vol.2 Key:
  19. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    No problem! Yes, you have to do the system locale AND the time and date formatting for Koibito Yuugi.
  20. Yesterday
  21. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    Is it not enough to just select Japanese under the Administrator option in the Select Region and Language section of the Control Panel? Is there something else you're changing? Sorry, it may look strange due to the translation
  22. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    You most likely don't have your time and date format set to Japanese. EDIT: I just noticed I mentioned it in my previous post here lol. This is what I meant by it fucking with the sprite files. It throws an error like this
  23. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    I can't attach a photo, so I'm writing it like this Constantly processing code: 0x2c on execution File read error Filename=Yuta Uniform Regular + DATA KOI_FACE.HXP FileNo=0 Shall we handle it like this?When that window pops up and you click it again Processing error: 0x48 The buffer contents are different BufNo=124 Required type=2 Buffer type =0 Has anyone fixed this error like this?
  24. +1 please
  25. you are SO SWEET! thank you so much <33333
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus