All Activity
- Past hour
-
Hikarikuma joined the community
-
mamimimmu joined the community
-
inann joined the community
-
Eilas joined the community
-
besshu joined the community
- Today
-
Waiting ,waiting forever.
-
Zielsh joined the community
-
Title: My husband is a baby/goshi yujinhaakachan Series: Twisted Wonderland Pairing: Idia Shroud x Azul Aschengrotto Rating: SFW/Fluffy Circle/Artist: POET Year:2026 Scanned by: chillerific89/Kogenta3 Sharing and translating is ok but keep the Artist credits in the file! This is a series of stories about Idia and Azul as adults living with their familiars, and this time, Azul turns into a baby. The Leech twins and their familiars make a return to. Download links: https://app.box.com/s/lvsprdsqdism7af1hrrol7pvm14fj182 https://mega.nz/file/PHgDxZBS#w6wuadkLEv3_IICxekT6grIjhhhw7lhcqjUBIjHvGsc
-
- twisted wonderland
- idia shroud x azul aschengrotto
- (and 3 more)
-
Thank you so much ReasonBlack-sama <3333 !!!!!
- 16 replies
-
- blcd
- sato takuya
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Loonatic started following 正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜
-
正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜
Loonatic replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Pls reupload -
--owen started following ReasonBlack10
-
Cherry131 joined the community
-
Thank you very much 💜💙 💙
- 55 replies
-
Thank you very much This is already the second time!!! I'll spend a happy time with you 💜💛 ❤
-
Cocoakitty joined the community
-
But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+
FriskyKittyKat69 replied to FriskyKittyKat69's topic in RolePlaying Arena
Cory chuckles, "I guess Cody wasn't expecting you to suddenly fuck him when your usually the one getting fucked," he looks at Shuji. Akira laughs softly, "yeah that honestly surprise me as well. Shuji is usually very submissive." Shuji laughs a little, "well.. what can I say. Cody has a really nice ass," he sticks his tongue out a little. -
meepmerp69 joined the community
-
MRouge joined the community
-
prettydokjatruther changed their profile photo -
Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+
MasterSeme replied to KawaiiNekomimiBoy's topic in RolePlaying Arena
Adrian rubs his chin, "hm... I see some I know I probably would like, but I am not sure if you would like as well," he shows Cody the listings for the movies that he was talking about. -
Hii ✨️ You can read it here c: Mangago
- 31 replies
-
- ryota suzuki
- jun fukuyama
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
. . @nejisyf123, @Frozenraftel, @ShtormVor, @HowTaesty, @wendingo98, @Vegiita, @Sayaka1010, @vtht, @Panickinggg, @alex8888, @Palmmy617, @Lamecobain, @loetxjnhxan
-
. . @kaihara, @Mel52, @mikamumu, @Zgae, @pinkcoff770, @nawakife, @Pretty274, @memamoo, @CrescentRedLuna, @Sae., @SingMeALullaby
-
. . @ElementofLife101, @kuroikitsu, @kira_kira, @Vassalord2, @paperclipwitch, @Abeharu, @Bhorjk, @MurasakiVie, @Rewsarki, @Anne15
-
. . @Kindark, @kamekichi752, @technique, @kuraudia, @evelinve, @dedededen, @kanbaku, @raidon, @taoris_luv, @AkinoYamiko, @ruthiepe
-
Pls can someone upload part 2
-
Pls can someone upload part 2
-
Thank you so much ReasonBlack sama ,😭😭😭💓
-
Many thanks @KINGYO0909 for sharing volume 5
- 55 replies
-
Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
- 31 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- ryota suzuki
- jun fukuyama
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Mrsfujo started following Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu
-
I want to read the manga too please 😭
- 31 replies
-
- ryota suzuki
- jun fukuyama
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hello can i ask where to read the manga 😭?
- 31 replies
-
- ryota suzuki
- jun fukuyama
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
- Yesterday
-
thanks
-
anyone still here? the part 2 link doesn't work anymore.. can a new link be uploaded plzzzzz and thank you!
-
https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ214896.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ279877.html I'll request it
