Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Согласен, эта мысль придется как раз кстати The financial sector in the country has been evolving rapidly, with many companies embracing the electronic world. A crucial aspect of this transition is the payment gateway in pakistan, [url=https://paymentgatewayinpakistan.com/]online payment gateway in pakistan[/url], which enables secure transactions. With several options available, clients can choose providers that fit their preferences. These services not only provide convenience but also enhance the confidence in online payments.
  3. Today
  4. emrglmz

    聖職失格

    PLS, can you reupload again 😭
  5. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    ok, last question What is the password to open the file? I tried the ones you wrote above, but they're wrong...
  6. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  7. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @jellwi, @JAJ, @userss, @LozBl, @ayana_mesmer, @Dialey22, @lombard, @b.greti09, @meixixi, @Baitoey
  8. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @KatrinSchl, @skuj, @Phing, @Kyon1, @minamino, @Rapzody, @fujomekay, @Rakeru, @KNPRO, @keiralionel, @frozen_miruku, @AnaDiaz
  9. YES plsss!!!
  10. Hash

    pussy king sama no akuheki

    PLSSSS reuploadd itt
  11. Could someone please re-upload this BLCD? :(
  12. PLS PLS PLS reupload... ;~;
  13. Redin

    One-night True Stand

    there is two passwords. Also it’s aes protected so u need to use separate software to open it. Like winrar or 7zip
  14. Though there's no 設定 option I found out that the third one is representative for the settings, however when I click it there seems no place for changing langauges at all and i've pressed all the buttons there I can think of ofthis is the very first page as you can see nothing helpfulThis also has no visible option that gives me an idea on what to do:(this is the last page which is clearly just meant to be the character voices
  15. hi i realise i sent the message twice due to being a dummy ignore this if u see it
  16. Yesterday
  17. please reupload
  18. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    I downloaded it, but unfortunately the folder won't open it.
  19. benny0

    One-night True Stand

    THANK YOUUUUU
  20. xXUnicornLoveXx

    [√ZOMBILiCA] Nie no Machi (贄の町) [1.56GB]

    Could you send a screenshot? That’s weird.
  21. MsFangtasia

    Umibe no Etranger // KII Kanna [JP]

  22. MsFangtasia

    Neko x Neko by TATSUMOTO Mio [JP]

  23. Hello, this is my first time ever requesting something hahaha but i was wondering if anyone had the passion audio drama Sorry to bother and thank you if anyone reads this!!
  24. mimiana

    Theo

    if it's possible please reupload
  25. KawaiiNekomimiBoy

    But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

    Cody blushes a little as he hides his face within Cory's chest as he listens to his moans, never really thought he would see this side of Cory.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus