All Activity
- Past hour
-
Poppolol joined the community
-
@KINGYO0909, thank you for sharing Vol 5!!
- 53 replies
-
MMMikol joined the community
-
pls re-up when you have the chance!
- Today
-
生イキ狼は乳首淫紋を付与されてしまった! [The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES!]【ボイスドラマ版】
yaoifullyafool replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
tysm~!! -
ボタンが飛んだら恋の合図〜爆乳バリネコ社長と歳下絶倫ノンケテーラーくん〜
yaoifullyafool replied to bigsnake123's topic in Drama CD Downloads
tysm!! -
thank you~!!
-
yaoibanisher joined the community
-
Kim222 started following Yoake ga Ichiban Kurai / 夜明けがいちばん暗い
-
plz
- 40 replies
-
- blcd
- tadokoro hinata
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Please reupload 🥺
-
Grieg joined the community
-
Lulu1452 joined the community
-
semecide started following BLCD Request: サラリーマンと包丁男~目覚めたら愛想の良い兇悪犯が勝手に俺のちんこを尻に入れていた件~
-
BLCD Request: サラリーマンと包丁男~目覚めたら愛想の良い兇悪犯が勝手に俺のちんこを尻に入れていた件~
semecide posted a topic in Request Drama CD Reupload
Site link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01608425.html Story: "That's right. It's a bit of free time to just wait until morning, so why don't we have sex?" One day, in the middle of the night, a big, dangerous man (Uke) with a knife sneaks into the studio of Sano (Oshi), an office worker who was falling asleep from overtime! When Sano senses a sign and wakes up, the knife man proposes sex (strong○) with a knife in his hand. "Oh, sorry. I'll sit on top of you. Hmm, I'm big so it might be a bit heavy." Sano feels his life is in danger and is confused, but he is toyed with and gets excited...but the knife man only treats him as a tool to vent his sexual desire, and he becomes dissatisfied with the unreasonable and one-sided sex. "Just do as I say, and make your erection calmly." Even though I'm already tired from working overtime. They entered my room without permission and forced me to have sex. I'm so irritated that I can't even cum In the end, I am provoked Sano is so irritated by this situation that he finally breaks out. “Don’t be silly!! Why in my house!! In my room!! On my futon!! I’m the only one who has to put up with it!!” Late at night, In a one-room six-tatami room, Sano (offensive)'s counterattack with the dignity of a man on the line is about to begin.-
- 1
-
-
黒崎小鳥 started following KINGYO0909
-
sixsevun joined the community
-
janaide joined the community
-
あまあまあ joined the community
-
fukufugu started following Perfect Planet ♑ Iimo [JP]
-
-
redecov joined the community
-
lyneyfeet joined the community
-
- 53 replies
-
Thank you so much for sharing.
-
BarbaraBug started following One Ok Rock
-
An absolute masterclass of a breakdown, genuinely appreciate the effort put into this. I was just browsing the web for some high-quality content and looking for trusted platforms to unwind after a busy day when I stumbled upon your page. If you want to add an extra thrill to your day alongside this awesome post, take a closer look at the guide [url=http://prorab-sar.ru/prorab/2021/12/12/joycasino-oficialnyy-sayt.html]focused on joycasino[/url], as their current strategy and rating overviews are just too good to miss. Wishing you a wonderful day!
-
I loved the manga thank you so much!
-
thank you so muchhhhh
-
Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a great time 💛💛
-
I've been wanting this the whole time!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! You are the angel
-
. . Hi dear @AoiKagamine!
-
. . @imperfect-udai, @mizakicz, @08102541, @Raphael097, @Liasanya, @MakiNEKKO, @Luminisreal, @SuperBlinchik, @sesshoumaru0810, @Edilshow, @linkytimo
-
. . @HarriettHo, @concon1932, @sagitta, @alexv89, @deepbloodynight0810, @Full_Moon_Rising, @Bvswitch, @Madi081091, @Norn, @kanjousen
-
Stephenabums started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
Yua Kokuran started following Lalsgs
-
Reasdfgtt started following BLCD Request: αの花嫁 共鳴恋情 2 (Alpha's Bride 2)
-
can you reupload pls?
-
ねむれない。 ♥️Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01639343.html Hello! I wanted to share this for fellow fans of the comic "Nemurenai." by PeroiNuru. It's my favorite work of hers, so I was very excited when I saw there was a voiced version. This upload only contains the 1st track, if you would like to listen to the free talk audio with the seiyuu, please purchase the the drama for yourself. ^^ P.S. this file will only be available for one week, after that I will be deleting it! This voice drama is best enjoyed while reading along with the manga. You can purchase and read the official English translation here -> https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01059649.html DOWNLOAD - https://mega.nz/file/5XV1DSiT PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD/REPOST ONTO OTHER SITES
- 7 replies
-
- 30
-
-
