All Activity
- Past hour
-
kikiiii joined the community
-
SolNN joined the community
-
Hello, does anyone have Sana’s new dark elf video? https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01735793.html
-
maee111 joined the community
-
mmm7 joined the community
-
Shua-Ja joined the community
- Today
-
r3.ylp joined the community
-
Haseh4 changed their profile photo -
Cool-B Vol.5、Vol.9の付録ゲームだった告白遊戯の攻略です ★櫻井★ 真面目そうなヤツ 触りたい 眼鏡を奪う 聞く 身長 本当は寂しい ★芳賀★ 単純そうなヤツ ・・・・・・ 無い 話さない 咄嗟に隠す ・・・・・・ 全部違う ★滝沢★ 滝沢 なんとかなる 向いてない 抱ける サボる 面白いから いいですよ コイビト遊戯 I was following a guide to play the game, but after encountering an error, I gave up and downloaded the guide, only to find out there was also a game supplement, so I'm requesting it
-
It still throws an error when I change it. Thanks for your help.
-
cs4 joined the community
-
40までにしたい10のこと 2 Drama CD Mangaka: Mamita (マミタ) Seiyuu: Eguchi Takuya (江口拓也) × Abe Atsushi (阿部敦)
-
afeeafee joined the community
-
Redin started following Drugless Sex Tatsumi to Inui Return 1
-
TYSM!!! I saw this at a store but unfortunately my basket was already full of other CDs 😭
-
angrypinkie joined the community
-
Skitaaa joined the community
-
. . @Wawasnook, @Tokikata, @Sallasar, @0399209329, @anqelz, @_indecisve_, @cupofchaii, @hinata2kill, @AppApp04, @Aoi Yukino
-
. . @Kari Tatsumi, @janine, @Arya30, @stomli, @angel1989, @HaiiroKiba, @ohmyduck234, @DERANGEDFACE, @Belen_Virtue, @s&m1999yaoi
-
Welcome to the community, dear Icy! Enjoy your stay!
-
RE-UP 蝶と花の関係性 chou to hana no kankeisei Vol.1/Vol.2 Key:
-
生イキ狼は乳首淫紋を付与されてしまった! [The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES!]【ボイスドラマ版】
sanae25 replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Thanks A lot -
No problem! Yes, you have to do the system locale AND the time and date formatting for Koibito Yuugi.
- Yesterday
-
Is it not enough to just select Japanese under the Administrator option in the Select Region and Language section of the Control Panel? Is there something else you're changing? Sorry, it may look strange due to the translation
-
You most likely don't have your time and date format set to Japanese. EDIT: I just noticed I mentioned it in my previous post here lol. This is what I meant by it fucking with the sprite files. It throws an error like this
-
I can't attach a photo, so I'm writing it like this Constantly processing code: 0x2c on execution File read error Filename=Yuta Uniform Regular + DATA KOI_FACE.HXP FileNo=0 Shall we handle it like this?When that window pops up and you click it again Processing error: 0x48 The buffer contents are different BufNo=124 Required type=2 Buffer type =0 Has anyone fixed this error like this?
-
thank you so much~!
-
生イキ狼は乳首淫紋を付与されてしまった! [The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES!]【ボイスドラマ版】
tinaing replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
thank you so much~! -
enhluv started following Yoake ga Ichiban Kurai / 夜明けがいちばん暗い
-
pin_vasr started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
pin_ncei started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
BLCD Request — ラブ・チェン・ラブ・シーン
jovannajoestar replied to chuuachan's topic in Request Drama CD Reupload
+1 please -
you are SO SWEET! thank you so much <33333
-
Hello! Do you perhaps have volume 5? I’ve been looking everywhere and I’d be really grateful if someone could share it. Ty!!!
-
異世界転移したら冷血王にメス堕ちさせられた件について Isekai Tensei Shitara Reiketsu Ou ni Mesu Ochi Saserareta Ken ni Tsuite
Kyuba replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Could you please re-upload it? -
. . @Karlithaaa93, @mabelfea@, @judykieu, @Keicho, @CHEROCK, @yeopi, @Snoofy, @manchita, @duongca1234, @Ririnmyra, @hongxiem2783
-
. . @olinatasha, @SummerBrow, @Christiane, @Kats, @Tiokun, @Venya, @nightlo, @luongnguyen, @trần ?nh, @natama20113, @[email protected], @Acelya95, @nacchin
-
YanaUeo started following Drama CD Downloads
-
CharlesFex started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
Eugeneexisy started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
link431Ol started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
Thank you so much for sharing I've been waiting. I'll have a great time 💜
