Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Не могу сейчас поучаствовать в обсуждении - очень занят. Освобожусь - обязательно выскажу своё мнение. Tanzanian bookmakers, [url=https://danielcarter295979.substack.com/p/de-la-forma-reciente-a-la-altitud]https://danielcarter295979.substack.com/p/de-la-forma-reciente-a-la-altitud[/url] show a wide scope of betting options. From sports betting to casino games, players can find something that suit their preferences. Overall, the experience is engaging and lucrative.
  3. Good afternoon medical translation bureau Moscow medical text translation medical translation order https://medicine-perevody.ru/ Maybe someone knows a good service?
  4. Today
  5. gensui108

    Karada Hore, Shichaimashite./Shiramatsu

    LOVE Shirimatsu-sensei work! Thank you so much for your kind sharing
  6. gensui108

    Danshin Okisama ha Sazukaritai /TANUKINO Saba

    Very hot UKE Thank you so much for the sharing!
  7. Hi all! xps carbon xps insulation xps Styrofoam https://hps-penopolistirol-novosibirsk.ru/ Share, where did you go?
  8. Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a great time 💜💜
  9. Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a great time 💛💛 The characters are so cute!!!
  10. Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a great time ❤❤
  11. I would be very gratefull if you could reupload it, please!!!
  12. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  13. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . Hi @Sayuri86!
  14. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @AnnaMaria123, @gaby98, @Zoldiac235, @SweetMeru, @NNaisu, @Ken hibiki, @Noelwing
  15. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Izao, @maya222, @haramtiases, @8074613456, @cats2718, @Leviathann, @AzusaShin29, @kawaiicherrii, @Isme, @ht3097, @zhanyi, @chun_24
  16. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @kimi69, @Pherkad, @michicu, @lucienore, @nanahas, @acho, @shiozu_san10, @Hakuokami, @Victoria Zta, @GwenDH, @carmen.a, @babybylaf, @Vane yaoi, @biabaaka
  17. Kim111

    Futsukazuki ni Sumu

    Obviously, I'm still waiting.
  18. Done.
  19. qwerrrtyy

    Ogi-kun no Natsuyasumi - Koikawa

    ~7 days, vol 1-2
  20. qwerrrtyy

    Shinobeyo! Stalker - Fujiwara Asahi

    ~7 days
  21. ボタンが飛んだら恋の合図〜爆乳バリネコ社長と歳下絶倫ノンケテーラーくん〜 藤道九郎 / 新堂大輔 support the creators by purchasing here! hello everyone! i am back with the promised cd <3 this one was so fun to listen to because daisuke shindo is actually the seme in this audio!!!! i've been a fan of his for a long time and have most of his works and they are most if not ALL uke roles as we all know. i think he did such a good job. i also really like the uke as well, this is only toudou kurou's 3rd work on dlsite and he's already made it into my fav uke voices.. but about the work! its very lovey dovey and has some very funny moments! the script is in the file so you can translate/read along~ enjoy :-) as always, let me know if anything is wrong with the link! MEGA DOWNLOAD
  22. fakeromance

    What are you listening to?

    My Obsession - Cinema Bizarre I went back to my high school playlist. 👉👈✨
  23. fakeromance

    The Last Thing You Drank

    No bs, but water lol
  24. Ep 6, Eng-dub episode of Kaiju Girl Caramelise.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus