Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. harunarei

    BLCD trade..?

    Hello!, I don’t really have any of them to trade but if it’s okay can i have daiphonic symphonia ;;
  3. Today
  4. Meoởueiru

    BL Game Compilation Archive (SOME GAMES PURCHASED)

    Hiiiii thank you so much for the file!! I just wanna ask how to make togainu no chi run properly because I have done all the steps and it still give a compatibility error (i have adjusted the compatibility tab in properties to win 7/win xp service pack 3 but it refuses to open) And my computer is already set to JP locale I downloaded the Original one with eng patch btw
  5. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  6. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Fmkitty, @Flavia mayumi, @Stefhahahanie, @titatasyaazzra, @junnki, @楚子, @Sakura21176
  7. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @virtualoo, @chand30, @moomymomiji, @nekoying, @angel96han, @Kim dan bi, @Kim Min Ju, @marifa, @patchyfunk, @patchyfunky, @Shirogyoku, @Haru-Akira, @giogila
  8. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @dojun10, @deadish, @Plawan, @Caramella85, @keraq, @yukiakira, @Bmsa, @camperoo, @Juneber, @Shedi, @wildrabbit, @gnamba, @Lordnumnums
  9. xXUnicornLoveXx

    [√ZOMBILiCA] Nie no Machi (贄の町) [1.56GB]

    This one is the Steam one. This one is the PC one.
  10. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Danshin Okisama ha Sazukaritai /TANUKINO Saba

  11. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Karada Hore, Shichaimashite./Shiramatsu

  12. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Caligula's Love - Atami Michinoku

  13. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Hatsukoi ni wa Kanawanai! - Yoriko

  14. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Shinjuku Money Dog - nu

  15. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Cerulean ・ Café / Aoi Levin

  16. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Neko x Neko by TATSUMOTO Mio [JP]

  17. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Ano Ko wa Hanasenai - Ameda

  18. Eh?? How would I get the steam one? Did I miss a step? I just downloaded the one you sent
  19. @mg1 @AmaNoJaku @illya980
  20. @jjkrawr @Weloveyaoi11 @Kuro27
  21. @Andressa @Yummy_Choice
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus