Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Современное бухгалтерия на аутсорсинге для ООО представляет собой хорошо отлаженный процесс, основанный на четком распределении обязанностей между заказчиком и исполнителем https://лдбух.рф/poster Понимание механизма взаимодействия помогает предпринимателям эффективно организовать сотрудничество и получить максимальную отдачу от инвестиций в профессиональные услуги https://лдбух.рф/culator Возможные сложности коммуникации могут возникнуть при работе с удаленными исполнителями https://лдбух.рф/poster Отсутствие постоянного личного контакта иногда затрудняет оперативное решение текущих вопросов и может приводить к недопониманию между заказчиком и исполнителем https://лдбух.рф/page119454456.html
  4. Hello, I really wish someone would upload danshi koukousei hajimete no 3rd after disk. and/or all combination cd (first one) here's the link for 3rd after disk as for the all combination cd, it is yet to be uploaded. I also am happy to send files I have downloaded
  5. Please reupload 🙏🏻🫶🏻
  6. FriskyKittyKat69

    But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

    Cory chuckles a little, "Cody is so use to seeing me be the top that he doesn't know how to handle seeing me actually take dick." Akira chuckles, "yeah it's pretty rare to see someone that usually tops taking dick." He bites his bottom lip as he starts cuming inside of Cory. "Just as much as seeing a bottom topping another bottom," Shuji said with a smile.
  7. MasterSeme

    Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

    Adrian nods his head as he looks up online the local movie theater in the area and looks at the listings, rubbing his chin to see if anything interesting was worth seeing.
  8. fukufugu

    Danshin Okisama ha Sazukaritai /TANUKINO Saba

    arigatouuuuuu
  9. fukufugu

    Karada Hore, Shichaimashite./Shiramatsu

  10. lindatruca

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Ryouta Suzuki is one of my favs, I don’t read many supernatural series but I have to for him. I love Jun Fukuyama’s voice too, so excited to listen to this and ty for uploading!!
  11. Thank you! I was just looking for this, I have sent a request 😊
  12. Добрый день! Купить короткие домены можно всего за несколько минут через личный кабинет. Домены с чистой репутацией снижают риски блокировок и фильтров. В каталоге представлены сотни вариантов для разных ниш и тематик. Подпишитесь на обновления, чтобы не пропустить новые лоты. Такой выбор экономит месяцы работы над продвижением с нуля. Актуальные домены в продаже на сайте https://www.domenshop.net/ Всего наилучшего и хорошего развития!
  13. Hi all! stone wool price stone wool for insulation stone wool 50 https://kamennyj-uteplitel-novosibirsk.ru/ Maybe someone knows a good service?
  14. harunarei

    BLCD trade..?

    Hello!, I don’t really have any of them to trade but if it’s okay can i have daiphonic symphonia ;; If it’s not okay can i draw something for you as trade?
  15. Meoởueiru

    BL Game Compilation Archive (SOME GAMES PURCHASED)

    Hiiiii thank you so much for the file!! I just wanna ask how to make togainu no chi run properly because I have done all the steps and it still give a compatibility error (i have adjusted the compatibility tab in properties to win 7/win xp service pack 3 but it refuses to open) And my computer is already set to JP locale I downloaded the Original one with eng patch btw
  16. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  17. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Fmkitty, @Flavia mayumi, @Stefhahahanie, @titatasyaazzra, @junnki, @楚子, @Sakura21176
  18. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @virtualoo, @chand30, @moomymomiji, @nekoying, @angel96han, @Kim dan bi, @Kim Min Ju, @marifa, @patchyfunk, @patchyfunky, @Shirogyoku, @Haru-Akira, @giogila
  19. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @dojun10, @deadish, @Plawan, @Caramella85, @keraq, @yukiakira, @Bmsa, @camperoo, @Juneber, @Shedi, @wildrabbit, @gnamba, @Lordnumnums
  20. xXUnicornLoveXx

    [√ZOMBILiCA] Nie no Machi (贄の町) [1.56GB]

    This one is the Steam one. This one is the PC one.
  21. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Danshin Okisama ha Sazukaritai /TANUKINO Saba

  22. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Karada Hore, Shichaimashite./Shiramatsu

  23. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Caligula's Love - Atami Michinoku

  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus