Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Shinjuku Money Dog - nu

  3. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Cerulean ・ Café / Aoi Levin

  4. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Neko x Neko by TATSUMOTO Mio [JP]

  5. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Ano Ko wa Hanasenai - Ameda

  6. Today
  7. Eh?? How would I get the steam one? Did I miss a step? I just downloaded the one you sent
  8. @mg1 @AmaNoJaku @illya980
  9. @jjkrawr @Weloveyaoi11 @Kuro27
  10. @Andressa @Yummy_Choice
  11. @shengyenatie @whwhwhwh @Miyusawa7 @index88 @Lulumeiko @Xio007
  12. @Charlotte1313 @r0guewarrior00 @Teary Eyed @Anileigh23 @Mercie @jillxx @kikkimuimui @Yummy_Choice
  13. Hina Nagisa

    BLCD request: Hitori H Online

    @ringsaredelicious @Princess Rose
  14. Hina Nagisa

    BLCD REQUEST: Given Drama CD 3

    @CherryisforJoe @moon2318 @lucsa3
  15. @Princess Rose @love217217
  16. @Peepaw @whwhwhwh @Astraea77
  17. @KaiTheFudanshi @Princess Rose @Lostride
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus