Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. @vickiwish @love217217 @inin
  3. Hina Nagisa

    BLCD Request: Kouguu no Omega

    @Mario92 @sp4rit @love217217 @Reasdfgtt @inin @KumaKumo123 @Tutulushika
  4. Hina Nagisa

    つよがりオメガは僕らの番 1

    @kikkimuimui @milk32 @Miyusawa7 @vivahappy123 @Mercie @Lulumeiko
  5. Yesterday
  6. Hina Nagisa

    BLCD REQUEST: Kobamanai Otoko (拒まない男)

    @shengyenatie @zariya @Mercie @Miyusawa7 @nannnaaa
  7. Hina Nagisa

    BLCD Request : Hadashi no Tendhi

  8. @Miyusawa7 @Princess Rose @Kurosetsu @Zyaxlin @Mercie
  9. @keif @Princess Rose @Miyusawa7 @fujo_suki @whwhwhwh
  10. Hina Nagisa

    BLCD REQUEST: Ookami e no Yomeiri

    @hewran @Masaowlcity @Valen68 @kazuki1011 @Anileigh23 @pockietsu @shimabu4 @(´-`) @Mercie
  11. Hina Nagisa

    BLCD Request: BOYxBOY Collection

  12. https://vndb.org/r34246 https://vndb.org/r135144 I'll request it
  13. thank you so much I didn't notice, I apologize and I will be more careful next time
  14. honey-b

    ANTA HA ORE NO OMEGA DARO♡Nekono Mariko

    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RE-UPLOAD😭🙏🏻😭🙏🏻
  15. [Request]冤罪 eine falsche Beschuldigung[jap] Enzai Since the file isn't in English, I'm requesting it again in Japanese
  16. fukufugu

    empty sweetie § mitsuya bond [JP]

  17. Takusan arigatouuuuu
  18. fukufugu

    Shinobeyo! Stalker - Fujiwara Asahi

  19. fukufugu

    Ogi-kun no Natsuyasumi - Koikawa

  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus