Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Please!!! But this video!! I want to watch this ever since the animator was on hiatus for this https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01735793.html
  4. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    I tested with my own copy, and changing my time/date format made the popups go away. So I’m not sure what’s going on. I would try downloading another file/reinstalling the game.
  5. KawaiiNekomimiBoy

    But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

    Cody pants heavily as he looks at Shuji with a pout, "you surprise me when you did that so suddenly," he grumbles.
  6. KawaiiNekomimiBoy

    Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

    Cody looks at Adrian as he was looking at the movie listings, tilting his head, "s-so uh... does anything look good or sound good?"
  7. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

  8. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Ogi-kun no Natsuyasumi - Koikawa

    love u
  9. fukufugu

    Drugless Sex Tatsumi to Inui Return 1

    awwww arigatouuuuuu
  10. fukufugu

    Yuki no Yousei - SERIZAWA Tomo

  11. fukufugu

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

  12. fukufugu

    Coyote (Zariya Ranmaru)

  13. bluever

    Danshi koukousei, hajimete no Drama CD

    can you please reup the 3rd after disc? on bilibili there's just the free talk and the epilogue😭
  14. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    I'll have to try again when I see another file
  15. chuuachan

    Kuraitsuite yo, Danna-sama

    re-upload ▶️ link key: bHaR_yACPu1sXi8cBjtYyJygZwlOHYgJoyUtIRKlmL4 until 12/10 if it has any problem , pls tell me
  16. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . Have A Wonderful Day - Poem by JAMES T. ADAIR Just in case nobody does say Have a wonderful day If you're at work and all the world seems to be at play Smile your work away If you're having trouble and it feels like double Do a good turn for someone else and ease their worried mind I think a little happiness you will find when you make an effort to be kind And someone else you might remind that there is hope among humankind If you're at school and you don't feel like you belong Keep in your heart a song Do your best as you sing along All your troubles and worries are here now but won't be long Someday soon you'll find a place you seek Exactly where you've belonged all along So in case nobody else would say I wish you a happy wonderful day All your worries and sadness wished away Today it's going to be better Find a little beauty in your day
  17. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Black Light, @Hq4life_2, @Natchaya594, @MottledMoth, @Shoujovampfer, @anhgdragonooi
  18. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Vy Nguyễn, @kotoko7, @Okamich, @Enola.Hook, @Sugar.Yaoi, @creizreiz, @deifurra801, @Guuu, @macu.chan, @junatheart, @Summshyy, @Rui 69
  19. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Souki, @Toradora, @yuuki2891, @ShaunteDia, @viola4413, @neko1, @kung2532, @kirain0098, @YEJAVETO, @nguacon2512, @Fdfggghh, @h8dworld
  20. re_sakes

    Yuki no Yousei - SERIZAWA Tomo

    Thank you for sharing!
  21. Yesterday
  22. Up plss
  23. Up plsss huhu
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus