Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Ame13

    Raijin to Riman - RENA

    Oh. I'm late
  3. Today
  4. Kim222

    Iyatte itte mo kikanaide

    Waiting ,waiting forever.
  5. Title: My husband is a baby/goshi yujinhaakachan Series: Twisted Wonderland Pairing: Idia Shroud x Azul Aschengrotto Rating: SFW/Fluffy Circle/Artist: POET Year:2026 Scanned by: chillerific89/Kogenta3 Sharing and translating is ok but keep the Artist credits in the file! This is a series of stories about Idia and Azul as adults living with their familiars, and this time, Azul turns into a baby. The Leech twins and their familiars make a return to. Download links: https://app.box.com/s/lvsprdsqdism7af1hrrol7pvm14fj182 https://mega.nz/file/PHgDxZBS#w6wuadkLEv3_IICxekT6grIjhhhw7lhcqjUBIjHvGsc
  6. --owen

    Risouteki Renai no Jouken 2

    Thank you so much ReasonBlack-sama <3333 !!!!!
  7. love217217

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    Thank you very much 💜💙 💙
  8. love217217

    Koi wo Suru nara Hirefushite - Harumoto Kon

    Thank you very much This is already the second time!!! I'll spend a happy time with you 💜💛 ❤
  9. FriskyKittyKat69

    But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

    Cory chuckles, "I guess Cody wasn't expecting you to suddenly fuck him when your usually the one getting fucked," he looks at Shuji. Akira laughs softly, "yeah that honestly surprise me as well. Shuji is usually very submissive." Shuji laughs a little, "well.. what can I say. Cody has a really nice ass," he sticks his tongue out a little.
  10. MasterSeme

    Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

    Adrian rubs his chin, "hm... I see some I know I probably would like, but I am not sure if you would like as well," he shows Cody the listings for the movies that he was talking about.
  11. Lalsgs

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Hii ✨️ You can read it here c: Mangago
  12. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  13. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @nejisyf123, @Frozenraftel, @ShtormVor, @HowTaesty, @wendingo98, @Vegiita, @Sayaka1010, @vtht, @Panickinggg, @alex8888, @Palmmy617, @Lamecobain, @loetxjnhxan
  14. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @kaihara, @Mel52, @mikamumu, @Zgae, @pinkcoff770, @nawakife, @Pretty274, @memamoo, @CrescentRedLuna, @Sae., @SingMeALullaby
  15. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @ElementofLife101, @kuroikitsu, @kira_kira, @Vassalord2, @paperclipwitch, @Abeharu, @Bhorjk, @MurasakiVie, @Rewsarki, @Anne15
  16. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Kindark, @kamekichi752, @technique, @kuraudia, @evelinve, @dedededen, @kanbaku, @raidon, @taoris_luv, @AkinoYamiko, @ruthiepe
  17. 黒崎小鳥

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    Pls can someone upload part 2
  18. waffleinoven

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    Pls can someone upload part 2
  19. waffleinoven

    Unmei Dakedo Aiirenai

    Thank you so much ReasonBlack sama ,😭😭😭💓
  20. gensui108

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    Many thanks @KINGYO0909 for sharing volume 5
  21. crystald

    Bday2.jpg

  22. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
  23. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    I want to read the manga too please 😭
  24. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Hello can i ask where to read the manga 😭?
  25. Yesterday
  26. CCheshire

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    thanks
  27. WeiWang

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    anyone still here? the part 2 link doesn't work anymore.. can a new link be uploaded plzzzzz and thank you!
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus