Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. 40までにしたい10のこと 2 Drama CD Mangaka: Mamita (マミタ) Seiyuu: Eguchi Takuya (江口拓也) × Abe Atsushi (阿部敦)
  3. TYSM!!! I saw this at a store but unfortunately my basket was already full of other CDs 😭
  4. Today
  5. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  6. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Wawasnook, @Tokikata, @Sallasar, @0399209329, @anqelz, @_indecisve_, @cupofchaii, @hinata2kill, @AppApp04, @Aoi Yukino
  7. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Kari Tatsumi, @janine, @Arya30, @stomli, @angel1989, @HaiiroKiba, @ohmyduck234, @DERANGEDFACE, @Belen_Virtue, @s&m1999yaoi
  8. nononenone

    Yaoi Is Awesome

    Welcome to the community, dear Icy! Enjoy your stay!
  9. KINGYO0909

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    RE-UP 蝶と花の関係性 chou to hana no kankeisei Vol.1/Vol.2 Key:
  10. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    No problem! Yes, you have to do the system locale AND the time and date formatting for Koibito Yuugi.
  11. Yesterday
  12. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    Is it not enough to just select Japanese under the Administrator option in the Select Region and Language section of the Control Panel? Is there something else you're changing? Sorry, it may look strange due to the translation
  13. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    You most likely don't have your time and date format set to Japanese. EDIT: I just noticed I mentioned it in my previous post here lol. This is what I meant by it fucking with the sprite files. It throws an error like this
  14. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    I can't attach a photo, so I'm writing it like this Constantly processing code: 0x2c on execution File read error Filename=Yuta Uniform Regular + DATA KOI_FACE.HXP FileNo=0 Shall we handle it like this?When that window pops up and you click it again Processing error: 0x48 The buffer contents are different BufNo=124 Required type=2 Buffer type =0 Has anyone fixed this error like this?
  15. +1 please
  16. you are SO SWEET! thank you so much <33333
  17. axtrl8

    Coyote (Zariya Ranmaru)

    Hello! Do you perhaps have volume 5? I’ve been looking everywhere and I’d be really grateful if someone could share it. Ty!!!
  18. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  19. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Karlithaaa93, @mabelfea@, @judykieu, @Keicho, @CHEROCK, @yeopi, @Snoofy, @manchita, @duongca1234, @Ririnmyra, @hongxiem2783
  20. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @olinatasha, @SummerBrow, @Christiane, @Kats, @Tiokun, @Venya, @nightlo, @luongnguyen, @trần ?nh, @natama20113, @[email protected], @Acelya95, @nacchin
  21. love217217

    Drugless Sex Tatsumi to Inui Return 1

    Thank you so much for sharing I've been waiting. I'll have a great time 💜
  22. gensui108

    empty sweetie § mitsuya bond [JP]

    oth main and sub-couple' stories are so sweet Thank you so much for the sharing!
  23. Many thanks @0107502005 san for your kind sharing
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus