All Activity
- Past hour
-
sphynxxx joined the community
-
christopherah60 joined the community
-
pvoerity joined the community
- Today
-
aikochan966 joined the community
-
Dekiai ga Tomaranai Kamoku na Kouhai ni Yoru Kaihatsu Keiryaku / Nekono Mariko
yaoifullyafool replied to 0107502005's topic in Raw
thank you~ -
showboy1989 joined the community
-
Oh no! That shouldn't happen. I'm sorry about that. I don't know why it's doing that if you changed the system locale and time/date to Japanese. I might just check out my own copy and see what's up.
-
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii joined the community
-
Patpann joined the community
-
mrkp joined the community
-
Lotus9 joined the community
-
Kasjhak joined the community
-
[Re-upload Request] Ryōri danshi no kakushi aji // ATSUYO FUDUKI [JP]
ojiuke posted a topic in Request Reupload
Original topic ↓ The download link is dead, hoping that someone could re-upload this one -
BLCD Request: 40 Made ni shitai 10 no koto 2
Andressa replied to Sakura852's topic in Request Drama CD Reupload
Please 🙏 -
Same here, always tad too late
-
Hello, does anyone have Sana’s new dark elf video? https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01735793.html
-
Haseh4 changed their profile photo -
Cool-B Vol.5、Vol.9の付録ゲームだった告白遊戯の攻略です ★櫻井★ 真面目そうなヤツ 触りたい 眼鏡を奪う 聞く 身長 本当は寂しい ★芳賀★ 単純そうなヤツ ・・・・・・ 無い 話さない 咄嗟に隠す ・・・・・・ 全部違う ★滝沢★ 滝沢 なんとかなる 向いてない 抱ける サボる 面白いから いいですよ コイビト遊戯 I was following a guide to play the game, but after encountering an error, I gave up and downloaded the guide, only to find out there was also a game supplement, so I'm requesting it
-
It still throws an error when I change it. Thanks for your help.
-
40までにしたい10のこと 2 Drama CD Mangaka: Mamita (マミタ) Seiyuu: Eguchi Takuya (江口拓也) × Abe Atsushi (阿部敦)
-
Redin started following Drugless Sex Tatsumi to Inui Return 1
-
TYSM!!! I saw this at a store but unfortunately my basket was already full of other CDs 😭
-
. . @Wawasnook, @Tokikata, @Sallasar, @0399209329, @anqelz, @_indecisve_, @cupofchaii, @hinata2kill, @AppApp04, @Aoi Yukino
-
. . @Kari Tatsumi, @janine, @Arya30, @stomli, @angel1989, @HaiiroKiba, @ohmyduck234, @DERANGEDFACE, @Belen_Virtue, @s&m1999yaoi
-
Welcome to the community, dear Icy! Enjoy your stay!
-
RE-UP 蝶と花の関係性 chou to hana no kankeisei Vol.1/Vol.2 Key:
- 40 replies
-
- 12
-
-
-
生イキ狼は乳首淫紋を付与されてしまった! [The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES!]【ボイスドラマ版】
sanae25 replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Thanks A lot -
No problem! Yes, you have to do the system locale AND the time and date formatting for Koibito Yuugi.
- Yesterday
-
Is it not enough to just select Japanese under the Administrator option in the Select Region and Language section of the Control Panel? Is there something else you're changing? Sorry, it may look strange due to the translation
-
You most likely don't have your time and date format set to Japanese. EDIT: I just noticed I mentioned it in my previous post here lol. This is what I meant by it fucking with the sprite files. It throws an error like this
-
I can't attach a photo, so I'm writing it like this Constantly processing code: 0x2c on execution File read error Filename=Yuta Uniform Regular + DATA KOI_FACE.HXP FileNo=0 Shall we handle it like this?When that window pops up and you click it again Processing error: 0x48 The buffer contents are different BufNo=124 Required type=2 Buffer type =0 Has anyone fixed this error like this?
-
thank you so much~!
-
生イキ狼は乳首淫紋を付与されてしまった! [The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES!]【ボイスドラマ版】
tinaing replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
thank you so much~! -
enhluv started following Yoake ga Ichiban Kurai / 夜明けがいちばん暗い
-
pin_vasr started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
pin_ncei started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
BLCD Request — ラブ・チェン・ラブ・シーン
jovannajoestar replied to chuuachan's topic in Request Drama CD Reupload
+1 please -
you are SO SWEET! thank you so much <33333
-
Hello! Do you perhaps have volume 5? I’ve been looking everywhere and I’d be really grateful if someone could share it. Ty!!!
