All Activity
- Past hour
-
angrypinkie joined the community
- Today
-
Skitaaa joined the community
-
yangchi joined the community
-
appleappleapple joined the community
-
Cona0 joined the community
-
mumeiDES joined the community
-
dawgyu joined the community
-
Kiraan joined the community
-
. . @Wawasnook, @Tokikata, @Sallasar, @0399209329, @anqelz, @_indecisve_, @cupofchaii, @hinata2kill, @AppApp04, @Aoi Yukino
-
. . @Kari Tatsumi, @janine, @Arya30, @stomli, @angel1989, @HaiiroKiba, @ohmyduck234, @DERANGEDFACE, @Belen_Virtue, @s&m1999yaoi
-
Welcome to the community, dear Icy! Enjoy your stay!
-
nunu01 joined the community
-
Yoru11 joined the community
-
RE-UP 蝶と花の関係性 chou to hana no kankeisei Vol.1/Vol.2 Key:
-
生イキ狼は乳首淫紋を付与されてしまった! [The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES!]【ボイスドラマ版】
sanae25 replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Thanks A lot -
No problem! Yes, you have to do the system locale AND the time and date formatting for Koibito Yuugi.
- Yesterday
-
Is it not enough to just select Japanese under the Administrator option in the Select Region and Language section of the Control Panel? Is there something else you're changing? Sorry, it may look strange due to the translation
-
You most likely don't have your time and date format set to Japanese. EDIT: I just noticed I mentioned it in my previous post here lol. This is what I meant by it fucking with the sprite files. It throws an error like this
-
I can't attach a photo, so I'm writing it like this Constantly processing code: 0x2c on execution File read error Filename=Yuta Uniform Regular + DATA KOI_FACE.HXP FileNo=0 Shall we handle it like this?When that window pops up and you click it again Processing error: 0x48 The buffer contents are different BufNo=124 Required type=2 Buffer type =0 Has anyone fixed this error like this?
-
thank you so much~!
-
生イキ狼は乳首淫紋を付与されてしまった! [The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES!]【ボイスドラマ版】
tinaing replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
thank you so much~! -
enhluv started following Yoake ga Ichiban Kurai / 夜明けがいちばん暗い
-
pin_vasr started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
pin_ncei started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
BLCD Request — ラブ・チェン・ラブ・シーン
jovannajoestar replied to chuuachan's topic in Request Drama CD Reupload
+1 please -
you are SO SWEET! thank you so much <33333
-
Hello! Do you perhaps have volume 5? I’ve been looking everywhere and I’d be really grateful if someone could share it. Ty!!!
-
異世界転移したら冷血王にメス堕ちさせられた件について Isekai Tensei Shitara Reiketsu Ou ni Mesu Ochi Saserareta Ken ni Tsuite
Kyuba replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Could you please re-upload it? -
. . @Karlithaaa93, @mabelfea@, @judykieu, @Keicho, @CHEROCK, @yeopi, @Snoofy, @manchita, @duongca1234, @Ririnmyra, @hongxiem2783
-
. . @olinatasha, @SummerBrow, @Christiane, @Kats, @Tiokun, @Venya, @nightlo, @luongnguyen, @trần ?nh, @natama20113, @[email protected], @Acelya95, @nacchin
-
YanaUeo started following Drama CD Downloads
-
CharlesFex started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
Eugeneexisy started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
link431Ol started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
Thank you so much for sharing I've been waiting. I'll have a great time 💜
-
生イキ狼は乳首淫紋を付与されてしまった! [The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES!]【ボイスドラマ版】
flowerlily replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
thank youuuuu <3 -
oth main and sub-couple' stories are so sweet Thank you so much for the sharing!
-
Dekiai ga Tomaranai Kamoku na Kouhai ni Yoru Kaihatsu Keiryaku / Nekono Mariko
gensui108 replied to 0107502005's topic in Raw
Many thanks @0107502005 san for your kind sharing -
trixziem4gic changed their profile photo -
Jamespress started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
Hiiii ✨️ My CD came recently and I saw that this CD has been uploaded some time ago, but the link is not available anymore 💔. So I wanted to upload it again for those who couldn't listen to it before. Here's the link: Mediafire Hope you enjoy it! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know.
-
Request to re-upload [Empty Sweetie] by Mitsuya bond manga raws
blcdyay replied to blcdyay's topic in Request Reupload
Tysm^^
