Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Today
  2. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . Have A Wonderful Day - Poem by JAMES T. ADAIR Just in case nobody does say Have a wonderful day If you're at work and all the world seems to be at play Smile your work away If you're having trouble and it feels like double Do a good turn for someone else and ease their worried mind I think a little happiness you will find when you make an effort to be kind And someone else you might remind that there is hope among humankind If you're at school and you don't feel like you belong Keep in your heart a song Do your best as you sing along All your troubles and worries are here now but won't be long Someday soon you'll find a place you seek Exactly where you've belonged all along So in case nobody else would say I wish you a happy wonderful day All your worries and sadness wished away Today it's going to be better Find a little beauty in your day
  3. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Black Light, @Hq4life_2, @Natchaya594, @MottledMoth, @Shoujovampfer, @anhgdragonooi
  4. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Vy Nguyễn, @kotoko7, @Okamich, @Enola.Hook, @Sugar.Yaoi, @creizreiz, @deifurra801, @Guuu, @macu.chan, @junatheart, @Summshyy, @Rui 69
  5. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Souki, @Toradora, @yuuki2891, @ShaunteDia, @viola4413, @neko1, @kung2532, @kirain0098, @YEJAVETO, @nguacon2512, @Fdfggghh, @h8dworld
  6. re_sakes

    Yuki no Yousei - SERIZAWA Tomo

    Thank you for sharing!
  7. Yesterday
  8. Up plss
  9. Up plsss huhu
  10. sp4rit

    Blcd request: Melty White Out

    Up plss
  11. +1 plss
  12. Title: 魔女と猫 (Majo to Neko) Manga author: Kuroi Yodaka Seme VA: Masaaki Mizunaka (水中雅章) x Uke VA: Haruki Ishiya (石谷春貴) (Colors correspond each character's clothes in the image above ^^) Link to official website for detailed information (Japanese): https://st-noix.jp/brilliantprin/majotoneko/ Manga Author's Twitter/X in case you want to follow them!: Link I know the BLCD just got released (as of the time i'm posting this) but i'll put this Topic out here in case a kind soul would like to share their copy if they decide to purchase it!! Thank you!!! --- (I don't post things here usually, please let me know if i've done something incorrectly and i'll fix it asap, thanks!)
  13. thank you~
  14. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    Oh no! That shouldn't happen. I'm sorry about that. I don't know why it's doing that if you changed the system locale and time/date to Japanese. I might just check out my own copy and see what's up.
  15. Original topic ↓ The download link is dead, hoping that someone could re-upload this one
  16. Please 🙏
  17. Same here, always tad too late
  18. Cool-B Vol.5、Vol.9の付録ゲームだった告白遊戯の攻略です ★櫻井★ 真面目そうなヤツ 触りたい 眼鏡を奪う 聞く 身長 本当は寂しい ★芳賀★ 単純そうなヤツ ・・・・・・ 無い 話さない 咄嗟に隠す ・・・・・・ 全部違う ★滝沢★ 滝沢 なんとかなる 向いてない 抱ける サボる 面白いから いいですよ コイビト遊戯 I was following a guide to play the game, but after encountering an error, I gave up and downloaded the guide, only to find out there was also a game supplement, so I'm requesting it
  19. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    It still throws an error when I change it. Thanks for your help.
  20. 40までにしたい10のこと 2 Drama CD Mangaka: Mamita (マミタ) Seiyuu: Eguchi Takuya (江口拓也) × Abe Atsushi (阿部敦)
  21. TYSM!!! I saw this at a store but unfortunately my basket was already full of other CDs 😭
  22. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  23. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Wawasnook, @Tokikata, @Sallasar, @0399209329, @anqelz, @_indecisve_, @cupofchaii, @hinata2kill, @AppApp04, @Aoi Yukino
  24. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Kari Tatsumi, @janine, @Arya30, @stomli, @angel1989, @HaiiroKiba, @ohmyduck234, @DERANGEDFACE, @Belen_Virtue, @s&m1999yaoi
  25. nononenone

    Yaoi Is Awesome

    Welcome to the community, dear Icy! Enjoy your stay!
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus