Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Today
  2. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  3. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Fmkitty, @Flavia mayumi, @Stefhahahanie, @titatasyaazzra, @junnki, @楚子, @Sakura21176
  4. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @virtualoo, @chand30, @moomymomiji, @nekoying, @angel96han, @Kim dan bi, @Kim Min Ju, @marifa, @patchyfunk, @patchyfunky, @Shirogyoku, @Haru-Akira, @giogila
  5. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @dojun10, @deadish, @Plawan, @Caramella85, @keraq, @yukiakira, @Bmsa, @camperoo, @Juneber, @Shedi, @wildrabbit, @gnamba, @Lordnumnums
  6. xXUnicornLoveXx

    [√ZOMBILiCA] Nie no Machi (贄の町) [1.56GB]

    This one is the Steam one. This one is the PC one.
  7. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Danshin Okisama ha Sazukaritai /TANUKINO Saba

  8. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Karada Hore, Shichaimashite./Shiramatsu

  9. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Caligula's Love - Atami Michinoku

  10. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Hatsukoi ni wa Kanawanai! - Yoriko

  11. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Shinjuku Money Dog - nu

  12. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Cerulean ・ Café / Aoi Levin

  13. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Neko x Neko by TATSUMOTO Mio [JP]

  14. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Ano Ko wa Hanasenai - Ameda

  15. Eh?? How would I get the steam one? Did I miss a step? I just downloaded the one you sent
  16. @mg1 @AmaNoJaku @illya980
  17. @jjkrawr @Weloveyaoi11 @Kuro27
  18. @Andressa @Yummy_Choice
  19. @shengyenatie @whwhwhwh @Miyusawa7 @index88 @Lulumeiko @Xio007
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus