All Activity
- Past hour
-
My Obsession - Cinema Bizarre I went back to my high school playlist. 👉👈✨
-
No bs, but water lol
-
Ep 6, Eng-dub episode of Kaiju Girl Caramelise.
-
Can I get a “hell yeah?” So anyways, I’m Icy. I’m a working adult (30’s) who likes listening to music and playing video games. In my time outside of work, I am a parent who is very much involved in their child’s life. I’ve been a basic romance fan in general since I was a teenager. I was into boys love in the early 2010’s, kinda forgot about it in 19’ and then I discovered Cherry Magic, the anime in summer of 24’ and I’ve been hooked again on BL ever since. Wooo. Anyways, I’ve been on here for two years and just now decided to make an essay about myself lol. Hope you are all well and we can become acquainted. I’m mainly on active on Twitter and I usually lurk on here. Hope you all have a great time online!
-
fakeromance changed their profile photo - Today
-
can you reupload again please??
-
BL Game Compilation Archive (SOME GAMES PURCHASED)
xXUnicornLoveXx replied to xXUnicornLoveXx's topic in Yaoi Game Downloads
Urgh. Yeah, I'm sorry. I just tried it myself and the same thing. It'll probably run just fine on a Windows VM though.- 26 replies
-
- bl game download
- game download
- (and 6 more)
-
LilDev999 joined the community
-
Shfjfjejd joined the community
-
fredamame joined the community
-
Absulance joined the community
- Yesterday
-
glep joined the community
-
tashiis joined the community
-
queenemox joined the community
-
RobertoPes started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
Hello, I really wish someone would upload danshi koukousei hajimete no 3rd after disk. and/or all combination cd (first one) here's the link for 3rd after disk as for the all combination cd, it is yet to be uploaded. I also am happy to send files I have downloaded
-
- eguchi takuya
- yamashita seiichiro
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
goldfishrains joined the community
-
pantyy joined the community
-
Yuesan changed their profile photo -
ReasonBlack10 changed their profile photo -
spdr joined the community
-
正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜
tinaing replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
thank you so much~! -
Oyasumi, Itoshii Kotori-Sama / おやすみ、いとしい小鳥さま
idahoswj replied to Chainee25's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Please reupload 🙏🏻🫶🏻 -
But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+
FriskyKittyKat69 replied to FriskyKittyKat69's topic in RolePlaying Arena
Cory chuckles a little, "Cody is so use to seeing me be the top that he doesn't know how to handle seeing me actually take dick." Akira chuckles, "yeah it's pretty rare to see someone that usually tops taking dick." He bites his bottom lip as he starts cuming inside of Cory. "Just as much as seeing a bottom topping another bottom," Shuji said with a smile. -
Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+
MasterSeme replied to KawaiiNekomimiBoy's topic in RolePlaying Arena
Adrian nods his head as he looks up online the local movie theater in the area and looks at the listings, rubbing his chin to see if anything interesting was worth seeing. -
生イキ狼は乳首淫紋を付与されてしまった! [The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES!]【ボイスドラマ版】
jjunie replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
-
fukufugu started following Karada Hore, Shichaimashite./Shiramatsu , 正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜 and Danshin Okisama ha Sazukaritai /TANUKINO Saba
-
正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜
fukufugu replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
-
arigatouuuuuu
-
Ryouta Suzuki is one of my favs, I don’t read many supernatural series but I have to for him. I love Jun Fukuyama’s voice too, so excited to listen to this and ty for uploading!!
- 27 replies
-
- ryota suzuki
- jun fukuyama
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
ネイ・新星俳優君が貪り尽くされる!輪○性接待パーティー【モブボイスあり/輪○陵○
natalie11 replied to sushirizz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
Thank you! I was just looking for this, I have sent a request 😊 -
Coreyfuh started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
Charlesbaf started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
harunarei changed their profile photo -
Hello!, I don’t really have any of them to trade but if it’s okay can i have daiphonic symphonia ;; If it’s not okay can i draw something for you as trade?
-
ネイ・新星俳優君が貪り尽くされる!輪○性接待パーティー【モブボイスあり/輪○陵○
maniac15 replied to sushirizz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
wishing for approval -
BL Game Compilation Archive (SOME GAMES PURCHASED)
Meoởueiru replied to xXUnicornLoveXx's topic in Yaoi Game Downloads
Hiiiii thank you so much for the file!! I just wanna ask how to make togainu no chi run properly because I have done all the steps and it still give a compatibility error (i have adjusted the compatibility tab in properties to win 7/win xp service pack 3 but it refuses to open) And my computer is already set to JP locale I downloaded the Original one with eng patch btw- 26 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- bl game download
- game download
- (and 6 more)
-
Stephennap started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
. . @Fmkitty, @Flavia mayumi, @Stefhahahanie, @titatasyaazzra, @junnki, @楚子, @Sakura21176
-
. . @virtualoo, @chand30, @moomymomiji, @nekoying, @angel96han, @Kim dan bi, @Kim Min Ju, @marifa, @patchyfunk, @patchyfunky, @Shirogyoku, @Haru-Akira, @giogila
-
. . @dojun10, @deadish, @Plawan, @Caramella85, @keraq, @yukiakira, @Bmsa, @camperoo, @Juneber, @Shedi, @wildrabbit, @gnamba, @Lordnumnums
-
[√ZOMBILiCA] Nie no Machi (贄の町) [1.56GB]
xXUnicornLoveXx replied to liznoir's topic in Yaoi Game Downloads
This one is the Steam one. This one is the PC one.
