Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Reasdfgtt

    BL VIDEO REQUEST**

    Hello, does anyone have Sana’s new dark elf video? https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01735793.html
  3. Today
  4. Cool-B Vol.5、Vol.9の付録ゲームだった告白遊戯の攻略です ★櫻井★ 真面目そうなヤツ 触りたい 眼鏡を奪う 聞く 身長 本当は寂しい ★芳賀★ 単純そうなヤツ ・・・・・・ 無い 話さない 咄嗟に隠す ・・・・・・ 全部違う ★滝沢★ 滝沢 なんとかなる 向いてない 抱ける サボる 面白いから いいですよ コイビト遊戯 I was following a guide to play the game, but after encountering an error, I gave up and downloaded the guide, only to find out there was also a game supplement, so I'm requesting it
  5. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    It still throws an error when I change it. Thanks for your help.
  6. 40までにしたい10のこと 2 Drama CD Mangaka: Mamita (マミタ) Seiyuu: Eguchi Takuya (江口拓也) × Abe Atsushi (阿部敦)
  7. TYSM!!! I saw this at a store but unfortunately my basket was already full of other CDs 😭
  8. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  9. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Wawasnook, @Tokikata, @Sallasar, @0399209329, @anqelz, @_indecisve_, @cupofchaii, @hinata2kill, @AppApp04, @Aoi Yukino
  10. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Kari Tatsumi, @janine, @Arya30, @stomli, @angel1989, @HaiiroKiba, @ohmyduck234, @DERANGEDFACE, @Belen_Virtue, @s&m1999yaoi
  11. nononenone

    Yaoi Is Awesome

    Welcome to the community, dear Icy! Enjoy your stay!
  12. KINGYO0909

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    RE-UP 蝶と花の関係性 chou to hana no kankeisei Vol.1/Vol.2 Key:
  13. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    No problem! Yes, you have to do the system locale AND the time and date formatting for Koibito Yuugi.
  14. Yesterday
  15. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    Is it not enough to just select Japanese under the Administrator option in the Select Region and Language section of the Control Panel? Is there something else you're changing? Sorry, it may look strange due to the translation
  16. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    You most likely don't have your time and date format set to Japanese. EDIT: I just noticed I mentioned it in my previous post here lol. This is what I meant by it fucking with the sprite files. It throws an error like this
  17. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    I can't attach a photo, so I'm writing it like this Constantly processing code: 0x2c on execution File read error Filename=Yuta Uniform Regular + DATA KOI_FACE.HXP FileNo=0 Shall we handle it like this?When that window pops up and you click it again Processing error: 0x48 The buffer contents are different BufNo=124 Required type=2 Buffer type =0 Has anyone fixed this error like this?
  18. +1 please
  19. you are SO SWEET! thank you so much <33333
  20. axtrl8

    Coyote (Zariya Ranmaru)

    Hello! Do you perhaps have volume 5? I’ve been looking everywhere and I’d be really grateful if someone could share it. Ty!!!
  21. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  22. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Karlithaaa93, @mabelfea@, @judykieu, @Keicho, @CHEROCK, @yeopi, @Snoofy, @manchita, @duongca1234, @Ririnmyra, @hongxiem2783
  23. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @olinatasha, @SummerBrow, @Christiane, @Kats, @Tiokun, @Venya, @nightlo, @luongnguyen, @trần ?nh, @natama20113, @[email protected], @Acelya95, @nacchin
  24. love217217

    Drugless Sex Tatsumi to Inui Return 1

    Thank you so much for sharing I've been waiting. I'll have a great time 💜
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus