Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. re_sakes

    Yuki no Yousei - SERIZAWA Tomo

    Thank you for sharing!
  3. Today
  4. Arrange for me acknowledge you with my relationship with my obsolete pharmacy. It was a toxic one. I'd show up, they'd allege "procure go in an hour," I'd blow in go, and somehow my prescription suppress wasn't ready. https://dexposdigital.com/understanding-global-pharmaceutical-practices-a/ It was like a awful sitcom that not under any condition got cancelled. I wasted so much gas driving turn tail from and forth that I unquestionably could take funded a young vacation. https://hrd-finance.com/2026/05/18/unlocking-the-secrets-of-step-by-step/ The prices? Cheaper than my precious place. The customer service? True to life humans who return faster than my troop chat. The delivery? So sybaritic I hastily wondered if they had a teleportation device. https://trcleaningservicellc.com/mastering-advanced-pharmaceutical-strategies-for/
  5. Yesterday
  6. Up plss
  7. Up plsss huhu
  8. sp4rit

    Blcd request: Melty White Out

    Up plss
  9. +1 plss
  10. Title: 魔女と猫 (Majo to Neko) Manga author: Kuroi Yodaka Seme VA: Masaaki Mizunaka (水中雅章) x Uke VA: Haruki Ishiya (石谷春貴) (Colors correspond each character's clothes in the image above ^^) Link to official website for detailed information (Japanese): https://st-noix.jp/brilliantprin/majotoneko/ Manga Author's Twitter/X in case you want to follow them!: Link I know the BLCD just got released (as of the time i'm posting this) but i'll put this Topic out here in case a kind soul would like to share their copy if they decide to purchase it!! Thank you!!! --- (I don't post things here usually, please let me know if i've done something incorrectly and i'll fix it asap, thanks!)
  11. thank you~
  12. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    Oh no! That shouldn't happen. I'm sorry about that. I don't know why it's doing that if you changed the system locale and time/date to Japanese. I might just check out my own copy and see what's up.
  13. Original topic ↓ The download link is dead, hoping that someone could re-upload this one
  14. Please 🙏
  15. Same here, always tad too late
  16. Reasdfgtt

    BL VIDEO REQUEST**

    Hello, does anyone have Sana’s new dark elf video? https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01735793.html
  17. Cool-B Vol.5、Vol.9の付録ゲームだった告白遊戯の攻略です ★櫻井★ 真面目そうなヤツ 触りたい 眼鏡を奪う 聞く 身長 本当は寂しい ★芳賀★ 単純そうなヤツ ・・・・・・ 無い 話さない 咄嗟に隠す ・・・・・・ 全部違う ★滝沢★ 滝沢 なんとかなる 向いてない 抱ける サボる 面白いから いいですよ コイビト遊戯 I was following a guide to play the game, but after encountering an error, I gave up and downloaded the guide, only to find out there was also a game supplement, so I'm requesting it
  18. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    It still throws an error when I change it. Thanks for your help.
  19. 40までにしたい10のこと 2 Drama CD Mangaka: Mamita (マミタ) Seiyuu: Eguchi Takuya (江口拓也) × Abe Atsushi (阿部敦)
  20. TYSM!!! I saw this at a store but unfortunately my basket was already full of other CDs 😭
  21. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  22. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Wawasnook, @Tokikata, @Sallasar, @0399209329, @anqelz, @_indecisve_, @cupofchaii, @hinata2kill, @AppApp04, @Aoi Yukino
  23. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Kari Tatsumi, @janine, @Arya30, @stomli, @angel1989, @HaiiroKiba, @ohmyduck234, @DERANGEDFACE, @Belen_Virtue, @s&m1999yaoi
  24. nononenone

    Yaoi Is Awesome

    Welcome to the community, dear Icy! Enjoy your stay!
  25. KINGYO0909

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    RE-UP 蝶と花の関係性 chou to hana no kankeisei Vol.1/Vol.2 Key:
  26. xXUnicornLoveXx

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    No problem! Yes, you have to do the system locale AND the time and date formatting for Koibito Yuugi.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus