Video: 800x600 resolution or higher, 16-bit color
    Sound: WAV/PCM audio
    Other: Requires CDROM and DirectX 8.1
    Release Date: 2002
    Genre: ADV
    Rating: 18+
    Voice: Full voice
    Translation made by: Onadoru Euphoria

Plot: The story is set in an hypothetical fantasy role-playing game world, which once was menaced by a cruel demonic entity called Hadeus. The terrible war which followed had left many orphans, and one of them is Might. Raised up without his parents, with the only company of his older friend Adonis (another orphan), Might became an ambitious teenager training for his dream to become a soldier of the royal army. One day, though, Might found himself terribly wounded after falling off a cliff while training. Adonis, who loved Might over anything else, used a forbidden dark spell to save his life. So Might's life was saved... but Adonis mysteriously disappeared.

Might will then go on a quest to find out what has happened to his beloved Adonis, meeting a rather wide range of handsome characters – each one with a peculiar personality – who will either join him in his quest or become an obstacle to it. The player, after making the appropriate choices, will be able to pair up the protagonist with one of the characters he will meet.

Torrent File:
    [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]

Mediafire links:
    [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register] (If you already have the game installed, if you don't, please download the torrent file)

If you need help with the installation, visit this page: [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]

EDIT: Visit this page for or a video installation guide for [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    Last edited by YLove; 04-29-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Credits
    wolfiechan Inventory
    Chocolate Cookies Junjou Romantica
    Thanks!
    Love this game..
    Managed to make it work.. xD

Also, I found this.. hope you like it..
    [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]

Credits
    sayuk Inventory
    Luka Sebastian
    Silver Chaos

Download Links

All CG: [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    English patch: [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    1.2 glitch patch: [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    Game:
    part 1 ~ [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    part 2 ~ [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    part 3 ~ [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]

EXTRACT EVERYTHING AND PUT IT IN A SINGLE FOLDER [ like SILVER CHAOS-ALL FILES] SOMEWHERE AND DON'T MOVE IT.

ONLY PLAY THE GAME AFTER DOING ALL THESE STEPS. it makes it easier.

Tutorial

INSTALLING THE GAME:

Before installing, set Language for non-Unicode Programs select "Japanese" and in the Code Page Conversion Tables select Japanese. you'll need to restart.

1) go into the Silver Chaos folder
    2) Click on Installer.EXE file.
    3) Click on the top left button which will say "INSTALL" in japanese.
    4) Now at the top you will see a drop-down option box. Choose the second option which has 600 in the name. this is a full-install, no-CD needed install.
    5) Then choose a folder you want to save it in. Click on the bottom right button to proceed.
    6) Let the installation process run till it stops.
    7) You will now be back at the menu in Step (3), just close the window.

INSTALLING THE VERSION 1.2 GLITCH PATCH:

1) go into the 1.2 glitch patch folder
    2) click on it. it wil make a mess of files.
    3) a window will pop up. click the very bottom left one.
    4) then click the center one, which looks exactly like the one you pressed before.
    5) installation finishes

INSTALLING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PATCH:

1) go into the english patch folder
    2) click on SCpatch.exe and press "PATCH!"

your game is ready, just set your language back to what it was -you'll need to restart your computer again.

HACKING THE GAME TO UNLOCK ALL CG'S:

1) go into the silver save folder
    2) take the file from there using CUT [the SYSTEM.BIN file]
    3) go to where the game was installed [into Your Documents under VividCOlor by default]
    4) go into the SAVE folder (It'll appear once you open and start the play the game for the first time and then close it.)
    5) replace the SYSTEM.BIN file. that is all.
    6) beat the game once and a bonus item appears on the start menu, called EXTRAS. all CG's are now unlocked. \o

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    maze9 Inventory

Here. Youtube Installation Guide [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    Ryucchi03 and Estelle like this.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Credits
    saitou_michiyo Inventory

Re: Silver Chaos (English Game)

thank you!

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    KahoriT Inventory

Hiya, Thanks so much for the links. I have dl all of them, and already extracted all of them into one folder ( it comes out as Silver Chaos 1, 2, 3 after extracting 3 parts of the mediafire file ) do I need to use HJsplit to combine the 3 rar files before I extract it or after extract it? I don't have HJsplit so might need to install.

Im also having a problem installing the 1.2 Glitch Patch. I followed your instructions and the video, but after double clicking the 1.2 Glitch Patch icon nothing happens, no pop up window to install the patch. I cant do anything , I am stuck.

Please anyone can help me? Any advice?

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    angkicchi Inventory

I already followed all of the tutorials, but when I tried to play the game the text box (where the story and conversations appear) only consisted of question marks, not Japanese nor English. Also it kept crashing even after I removed the open.avi file.

What should I do?

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Kylre Inventory
    Ikki Ukyo

Welll....I tried installing it but when it reach to the drop down button thing...I click the button and click create file but they say there are some errors...so what should I do?
    squishysulhu likes this.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AoiShoya Inventory

thanks!!! :3

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Akiii Inventory
    Souichirou Yuki

I absolutely love this game! I already played it for a couple of times, but thanks anyway for sharing! ^^

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast