Boku wa Boku narini by Fujimoto Haruki [Eng]

sarah3161

i36661.jpg

Title: Boku wa Boku narini

Author: FUJIMOTO Haruki

Genre: Romance School Life Slice of Life Yaoi

Plot:

1-2) I Want to be Myself, I Want to Know More About You

Ookawa Taketo is in love with his Biology sensei, Tsuruoka. After he confessed, Sensei refused to accept him because he was dumped once by a student before. Will Ookawa’s determination and his strong love convince Sensei?

3) Route 17

Runner Tsuji is confessed to by his kouhai, star athlete Tenranishi, but without waiting for an answer, Tenranishi tells him to forget about it and runs off!

4) Hope This Can Be Forever

Hiromi's cool exterior hides his growing feelings for Yutaka, but suppressing his emotions where his childish kouhai is concerned is getting more and more difficult. The day is coming when Hiromi won't be able to hold back anymore...

5) The Feeling of Love

Seiji always though a charming smile would get him out of trouble, so he grins idiotically all time. But classmate Inoue only wants to see Seiji smile for real.

6) The Four Seasons at the Toda Flower Shop

Florist Shougo has been alone since his wife Kana died five years ago. Well, almost alone, her annoying and cheerful nephew Takao is determined to stay close to Shougo, no matter what! Takao's love is definitely more than uncle/nephew, but what about Shougo's feelings?

7) Mint Candy

Miyahara's wedding is a reunion for former college classmates stoic Kuze and light-hearted Takeda. Even knowing how cool Kuze is, Takeda is still surprised at his nonchalance, since Takeda always thought that Kuze had a crush on Miyahara

Small-button.png

Download link removed by scanlator's request

Read Boku wa Boku narini Online

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• zackh

• changmomo

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...