៙BL 'Last Day on Earth' ~Writer Contest~៙

FatPanda

2hduucy.png

FatPanda Graphics | Saga Organized | Key Approved

[table=width: 425, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]I N F O R M A T I O N

After being rich on contests for graphic, artists, video making, we decided that it's time to make a contest for people who love to write.

This month we will have a new theme set and it's -

"Last Day on Earth".

You have to present your masterpiece, which describes love between two males. It's up to you how you will interpret "Last Day on Earth". So show us your imagination!

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[tr]

[td]R U L E S

• Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.
  • Only stories are accepted, no poems.
  • The story must be rated as for 16+
  • No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.
  • Love must be between two males.
  • Title of the story is up to you.
  • Post the finished work on this thread.
  • Read the rules once again.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[tr]

[td]P R I Z E S

• 1,500 points for all that applied
  • 5,000 points for the winner
    + a Manga cover card from the iShop

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[tr]

[td]D E A D L I N E

01 July 2014 - 01 August 2014

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• Masashi

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

So it seems I'm the first!!

Word count: 600

Title: Last Day on Earth

I stepped into the corridor and walked down the hallway to the last door.

"Go ahead," said the nurse.

I gulped and pushed the door open. He sat on his hospital bed, looking gloomy. But as soon as he saw my face, he jumped and smiled.

"Ryo-sempai!" he exclaimed as I walked closer.

I rubbed his head. "Good morning, Yuki."

Yuki grinned ear to ear. How could he look so happy when his life was running short? How could anything be so glorious and joyful to a dying person?

"You look tired," he noted to me.

"I've been up all night doing homework," I lied.

In truth, I had been up all night worrying about what to say to Yuki. Both of his parents were deceased and he had no relatives. I wasn't sure why I was next in line to explain such news to him, but…

"Oh yeah, I forgot!" Yuki exclaimed, reaching into a bag next to his bed.

"Forgot what?"

He pulled out a year book from last year. Yuki was a grade below me, but that did not stop either of us from loving each other. We had gone to the same school for years, but we only noticed one another that year Yuki entered high school.

"Look at this," he said.

I leaned closer to see Yuki pointing at a picture of us together.

"Wait, they have a picture of us together like that?!" I exclaimed.

Yuki chuckled. "Seems so. Ryo, do you remember this day?"

I nodded. "It was a sorrowful day."

"That's the day we found out that the guy in your grade died."

"Yeah…"

"My last day is coming, as well."

I quickly looked up. "What?!"

Yuki smiled one of the saddest smiles that I had ever encountered in my life. "We both know, Ryo."

I quickly stood up. "Yuki, who told you?!"

"Ryo, the doctors here are careless. They were discussing it outside of the door yesterday, loud enough for me to hear," he answered.

I stood up, angered. "I'll go handle those damned doctors, then!"

Yuki grabbed my arm. "No, Ryo. Stay here with me!"

I calmed down as quickly as I had gotten angry. I could never say no to Yuki's pleading face. If I could, then I had to have been as blind as a bat.

"Please don't leave me, Ryo. I need you near me," he whispered.

I sat back down and hugged him. "I won't leave you, I promise."

"You promise?" Yuki asked, his eyes gleaming with tears.

"I promise."

"I'm so glad, Ryo…"

"Glad? About what?"

"That you stuck with me, despite all of my problems."

I laughed. "Well, I'm not the type of man to accept your confession and then ignore you when you have problems!"

Yuki laughed back. "You liked to fight when our classmates would ostracize us for being guys and you know…"

"Being together?" I asked.

He nodded.

I squeezed him a tad tighter. "Stop worrying about things like that, okay?"

Yuki held my hand and snuggled closer. I couldn't think of anything else other than the news that the doctors had told me yesterday.

A doctor had personally called me and frankly said, "Yuki-san has only a day or two left."

I was enraged. "What?! Wh-why're you telling me this NOW?!"

"You'll have to tell him the news, Ryo-san."

I had no clue as to why I had to, but it seemed best. I loved Yuki, and I wondered why our almost perfect relationship had to end. I was going to miss him, and I doubted that anyone could fill the void of my beloved Yuki.

• 2 weeks later...

Joining this month, yoroshiku ne ^w^

P.S: sorry for the late post, I made the story as an explanation of the song lyrics that i put in this month's music box. A perfect fit :3

Words count: 600 (without the title)

Waiting For The Rescue

“Help me, my beloved!!!”

Being born blessed by the Goddess who gave me an astonishing beauty that surpassed all the others, I was prettier than everyone, even women.

The only problem was that my family was poor. I had no friends and all this beauty I had was for nothing. My family used

to show me for people as a showcase so they would gain money. I guess that was the only use for me!!!

While I was rejected or just used by everyone, there was only one person who approached me. That person was the only one who came to me asking for nothing but to be a friend. And that was the start of it all.

We were almost at the same age. When my family used me to get by and all the others were just seeing me as a showcase that they got bored of by the time, he was the only one who stayed by my side as we grew up.

By the time, I started to fall for him but fate had other plans for us.

One day, he was assigned to the empirical army. It was tough for him to tell me, but I sensed it right away.

Our happy days came to an end and all I could do was just to stand there alone watching him leave with a sad smile on his face.

A while after his departure, my family hit the bottom, and my beauty was no more of use. Therefore, the only choice left for my family was to accept an offer that was on hold for a long time.

I was sold to the emperor to be his new toy…

Dragged by the guards, I was dressed with the best outfit and I was tossed inside a closed up room in the castle. The room had no windows and all the walls were painted with gold!!!

“Stay there and don’t try to escape... HaHaHa... It’s futile after all!!” One of the guards shouted with his rough voice as he walked outside the door.

I had no choice but to keep on waiting, feeling nothing but anxiety and loneliness. Suddenly the door was opened and a bunch of high-class men came in with the company of the emperor. They had this ugly and lustful look in their eyes. It was terrifying!

I tried so many times to run away, but every time I try to, my body froze just by remembering the faces of my family members who sold me to those beasts…

Getting a grasp of myself, I held my pain in and moved on to keep on being a sexual toy to the emperor and his fellows.

Day after day, my body was tortured. Being raped by every man, I started to lose my own self and pride. The only thing that kept me from falling was the memories of the only man I loved…

Screaming and crying amidst the smell of sweat and semen, someone charged in with full strength. Killing everyone in his sight and leaving nothing but blood around, I sensed him.

My beloved one came to rescue me.

“I’m here for you.” His smiling face spelled those words.

Crawling from pain to reach him, my body gave up at last.

It was only when happiness knocked on my door that fate came as cruel and dark as it could.

My life ended and my last day on this planet vanished with the warmth of my beloved one’s smile and the regret of not telling him how I felt…

l 'd like to join =)

~ Are you OK? ~

I can’t let you be happy with others if I still breathe…

I roar myself while I am looking few pictures of my lover with a cut guy on my cell phone screen.

That’s why …

He changed his mood time to time.

He turned into hot blooded temper.

He tried to hide from our daily chat.

He cancelled our dates many times.

Because of someone new like this?

Should I be calm, or I have to take my lover back?

I’m still asking myself and figure out something.

If he weren't mine, no one could have him neither.

I never think that betrayal will occur to my life as I am into at this moment.

It’s painful and cut deep in my heart. How much I give and live my life for him, why all seemed in vain. He never knows or feels it? Or it’s my fault;

I never show how much he means to me…

When realize about this, I turn on my PC and searching for something more…

I surf to his posts on facebook, the way we connect and knew each other.

I also see the same guy who comes and will take my place soon (BUT no way for him to have that day)

He tried to make himself TO LIFE and also express how close he is to you. It’s alright, if he wants that, I’ll return what he deserves.

My lover changes himself; likewise I’ll do the same thing. Luckily, he never changes his password for his account, so I can see and read ALL that guy say and his desire. They have just known each other for only three months. But why everything seems so fast, they had many dates, hanging out and did some more. After all my stalking, I don’t know what to say..

Why I had to put my nose to others. But one in others, he’s my lover. My one and only lover who I put on my trust. It’s not easy to love or rely on someone like this. I’m hesitating what if I ask him frankly about WHO that guy is… If my lover accepted about him, can I stand it? In the other hand if he refused and still lied to me, can I forgive him and acted like I didn’t know anything? Those are crazy, so I plan one last chance…

I call my lover and ask him to see me this Friday night; I have something to give him. At first he refuses but I also tell him I miss him and want to spend all my whole night with him. He feels surprised with my invitation and accepts it…

Ring, ring, ring…..

Here he comes~~

I cook for him and prepare all he likes on the table for two of us. He seems happy and laughs a lot.

I try to calm myself and act natural that I don’t know about him and someone new until,

His phone is ringing and his face turns down. Then I grab his wrist and ask him will he lose his breath or pick up the phone while a sharpen knife I hold putting down his Adam’s apple.

His eyes open wild and he’s swallowing slowly his numbness with shaking chest I feel.

I smile to him and stop everything then shutting the door before walking away…..............

~What this are my last day on eath, I wish I could meet you one more time~

I'm 16 years old high school boy with name Riku, so have been in hospital for two years now because of my deadly sickness.

Doctor tell me I have only 1 months to live so I have said good bye to my friends but its one person I want to meet before I die and that its my preious childhood friend Toma so moved away 10 days before I havnet in hospital.

I never got to tell him how I feel, so I wish I could tell him how I feel before I die but thats its not possible since he moved to another city.

~1 months later~

now it have been 1 months and I keep sicker everyday day and I have not much time left, I so out hospital sigh and said to myself

Riku''cough cough cant I meet Toma again, cough''

but no Toma come visit me at Hospital until one day a nurse come tell me I have visito and back nurse was my childhood friend Toma so I have not seen for long time, he walked towards me and smiled

Toma''sorry I couldnt visit you before now'' I just smiled and tear feel from my eyes

Riku''no I'm just happy at you are here'' I start to cough very hard again and Toma so worried on me and said in worry voice.

Toma''are you okay Riku, I heard from your parents at you are very sick'' I smiled weakly at Toma

Riku''I'm not okay Toma, I want you to listned to me before I die'' I start to cough very hard and Toma just nodded

Riku''Toma I'm in love with you and have been for long time, I'm happy at I meet you Toma, self when I die I would love you and I want you to forget me and move on with your life, find somebody else to love and be with'' Toma start crying when i said that

Toma''sniff sniff I love you to Rike very much, please dont leave me, I really need you and I'm very happy at i meet you Riku'' I was happy when I heard that and I feel very sleepy and I knew I would die now, I so on Toma and said my last words

Riku''I love you please forget me Toma and I would always love you no matter what'' I closed my eyes and took my last breath before I died.

Toma my childhood friend cryed very hard at my hospital bed and at my funeral. I watched Toma in heaven and knew he would find somebody else and be happy for both of us

~The End~

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 550, align: center]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 400, align: left]

[TR]

[TD].......LAST HUMANS ON EARTH.......

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

*Tik tok tik tok*

Seiji woke up from the repeating sound of a wall clock as he saw the wreckage on his apartment. Fire was spreading all over the place.

"Gou"

"GOU!!!!!"

Seiji called for his boyfriend. In a short while, the familiar voice of his boyfriend weakly called out to him. Gou was underneath a fallen shelf. His boyfriend looked hurt which made Seiji rush to him in no time.

"GOU!!!! Are you alright??? Wait a minute. I'll help you"

"NO. Seiji. I don't think I'll make it. You should go. I'll only be a burden"

" You'll never be burden Gou! Just wait..."

Seiji lifted the heavy shelf atop Gou. It was not particularly heavy, if not for something that was rooting it down. But Seiji didn't gave up. No matter how hard it was, he lifted and lifted the shelf until something creaking was heard and the shelf was freed from whatever was chaining it down.

"Gou...!!! Are you alright..?"

"Yes... Why did you have to help me? Baka! Let's hurry then..."

Gou stood up but not sooner than later he lost his balance. Seiji reflexively caught him by the arms and had him lean over his chest.

"Be careful.. okay?”

With Gou on his side, Seiji kicked the door as he walked outside his apartment. But sadly, they stayed at the fifth floor of the building. They need to get down as fast as possible before the flames engulf the whole building.

“Isn’t something off, Seiji?”

“What, Gou?”

“I see no one. There’s not even a single fireman… or any other people outside.”

“More than that…. We should hurry…”

He grabbed Gou’s arm as they dashed towards the stairs. Oddly, there really were no people. But he doesn’t care at all. Even if there was just him and Gou… as long as Gou is around.. they will be fine. Explosion upon explosion almost rendered their ears useless… But finally… they made it past the building. However, what awaits them outside… was not paradise. It was hell.

Unknown creatures were walking on the streets. Unknown objects were flying in the skies. Everywhere… there was fire and dead bodies.

“Seiji…”

“Stay behind my back, Gou”

“But.. Seiji”

The unknown creatures noticed them. And one by one, they began to gather. There was no escape for them. Even if they start running now, they’d obviously be caught by this creatures who’s abilities remain unknown.

“Seiji… I’m… scared…”

“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you… “

“Seiji…”

Gou was on the verge of crying. Seiji doesn’t know how to calm him down. He’s not even sure he had the time to calm him down when enemies are on their way to get their necks.

“I guess I’ll say this while I can”

Seiji held Gou’s face with both of his palms. He kissed him… in a sweet and lonely manner.

“I really do love you Gou. I know it’s wrong to love you. But I can’t help it. My heart is just as stubborn as me”

“Me too… Aniki. I really do love you!! Even if you are perverted.”

Seiji smiled at the one word his younger brother had called him.

“What???”

“Nothing… It’s just that.. you have never called me Aniki in a long time. It brings back memories.”

“Aniki.. aniki… aniki….!!! I’ll call you lots and lots more… so please…”

"Yeahh… don’t worry… Otouto. Heroes always come last and win. ”

“Okay…. “

And that was the beginning of the story of how the last humans struggled on their last day on earth.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

TITLE: Last Humans on Earth

Word Count: 599 (including title)

I will always love you

-sound of pouring rain-

I walked into a store and totally soaked by the rain.

This is just great, now my outdoor date with Ken is ruined...

But I guess we can do something else on our date, like go to a café or watch a movie.

Where should we go today, I wondered.

''Excuse me...''

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that the man at the register was trying to say something to me.

The man raised his voice and said ''Aren't you going to answer your phone?''

I came back to my senses and felt how my phone was vibrating in my coat pocket.I took my phone out of the pocket and saw that it was Ken who was calling me. I immediately pressed the answer button.

''Akio where are you?''

''I'm at a store near the park where we were supposed to meet today.''

''Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes''

He hang up and after a minute or so I saw him crossing the street.

That's when it happened.

A car ran him over...

I ran over to him and saw him lying on the ground. I dialed the emergency number and explained what had happened and said the location where it had happened.

It went so fast. The ambulance came and then we started driving towards the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, they hastly carried him into the hospital to get him examined.

I had to wait outside , while they examined him.

Every minute felt like an hour.

I started crying and it felt like a decade before a doctor came and explained his situation to me.

They said that the car wasn't driving that fast so he didn't get seriously damaged, he only got some broken bones and a few wounds.

I asked the doctor if I could stay over night at the hospital and he said it was okay.

They guided me to his room and when they opened the door I saw Ken lying on the bed unconscious. I took a stool and put it beside his bed, I sat down and watched him breath in and out and then whit out noticing I had fallen asleep.

-birds singing-

I woke up and to my surprise I saw Ken sitting up straight in his bed.

''Oh, you're awake Akio'', he said with a smile.

''Yeah'', I mumbled

~Two days later~

Ken has been recovering and currently I'm pushing him around in a wheelchair.

I put Kens wheelchair beside a bench and then I sat myself at the edge of the bench.

''The view is nice, don't you think so Akio?''

''Yeah, it surely is''

''I love you Akio, so much that my heart is ready to burst''

I turned my head and looked at him.

''What are you blabbering ab-''

Ken kissed me before I could finish the sentence. After our lips parted he said ''No matter what I will always love you.''

~Later that night~

I was woken up by a nurse.

''Mr. Kimura, your friend Ken Mizushima has died''

I just looked at her in schock.

''Mr. Mizushima had this hidden under his pillow'', she gave me a black box.

I opened the box and found a silver ring with a note that had ''I will always love you'' written on it.

Word Count:564 (with title)

Word count: 558

Title: THE END OF THE WORLD

THE END OF THE WORLD

The light breeze felt really nice, as it caressed his cheek. Tomoe was lying at his favorite spot; the hill that was rising up behind his home town, had only one tree on top and soft grass was growing all over it. You could see far beyond the town from there.

Soon he heard soft steps approaching and it felt like the little breeze before let him know, who was coming.

“Oi, lazy ass, I’m here! And I brought nom noms” a voice called out, just as a head appeared in his line of vision. “Hello Lin! And you’re the one who devours all this food, so why would I be the one to carry it up here?” Tomoe smiled widely at his friend, butterflies already appearing in his belly, like they always did when Lin was around.

The newcomer settled right next to him, holding his hand, which surprised Tomoe, but he squeezed it back anyway. “You afraid?” came the next question from his friend and Tomoe closed his eyes, regretting the things he didn’t do till now. “A little..but I’m fine if I have you with me. You?”

There was a meteor heading towards Earth, big enough to destroy it, and the military, with the help of the government, was trying to change its direction for the past week. But it was too late now, it was all in god’s hands.

Half of the day passed already, the friends just talking about random stuff, going through old memories, laughing together and it almost felt, like this wasn’t the end. Lin suddenly asked, “What do you regret the most?”

Tomoe stayed quiet for a moment, thinking if he wants to regret not doing it or if he should try and give it a shot. Since he had nothing to lose now, he decided not to regret!

“The truth is, my biggest regret is that I never told my best friend how I really feel..how much I love him..” There was an uncomfortable silence between them for a moment, Tomoe thinking he made the wrong call, coming out like this.

He turned his head sideways, wanting to apologize for saying something like that, when he felt Lin’s hands on his face, pulling him towards him. Something soft brushed his lips and he heard his friend mutter, “That’s my biggest regret too..not making you say that before..baka!”

Tomoe was amazed by those words, never noticing his friends having feelings for him. But it didn’t matter now, nothing else mattered, only the soft touches, passionate kisses, words whispered in pleasure..

They spend the rest of the day on that hill, discovering each other’s bodies, talking about small stupid things, like they were all alone in the world.

“I’m really happy that I got to spend my last day on earth with you, like this,” Lin said, a small, sad smile on his face, while he caressed Tomoe’s cheek. “Me too. I’m happy and I don’t have any regrets, so even if this is truly the last day for us, it’s the happiest day of my life.”

They stayed hugged until the nightfall, when they could see the burning spot in the sky, getting bigger and bigger, but they didn’t care. They had each other and that was all that mattered to them.

I hate word limit ==;

600 Words Title-less

- Rush -

500 years ago, the world was different. They had everything they needed to survive: food, water, oxygen; all were essentially limitless. They replenished themselves in a cycle of use and return to Earth: a perfectly sustainable system. Now, these are commodities one cannot have even if they paid a year's worth of earnings. One simply cannot find enough to sustain life anymore. Oxygen had escaped the cycle, leaving Earth. We tried extracting more from other compounds but now they too are running out. All resources are rationed to keep as many lives going as possible but living isn’t easy.

They said I’m born into the worst generation yet because we’re at the end of the line. There’s absolutely nothing left for us to harvest. But I think we’re fortunate. We’re the start of a new generation. An inhabitable planet with an abundance of usable compounds was discovered. We can use our knowledge to harvest them. Life has a way out of this. As long as we can leave Earth.

But it’s never that simple.

Today is the launch of the first space craft for the mission. If all succeeds, we’re saved but sacrifices are needed. Only one craft will go. Only that one craft will be saved. Of course the wealthy, researchers, and skilled professionals in essential trades were deemed top priority. I’m fortunately a scientist so there shouldn’t be problems in my mind except… my boyfriend isn’t included. He has to perish with everyone and planet Earth.

The others can bring along their life partners, spouses, wives, husbands, or whatever you call them but I cannot. My relationship's homosexual; we cannot reproduce on the new planet. Bringing Marc doesn’t contribute to the survival of the human race so he cannot come. The news rendered me speechless at the time but shortly after I heard the news I came to a resolution: one that needed a stone heart. Everything that’ll happen today must be perfect.

- - - - - -

The suitcase snaps shut on all the documents, clothes, and necessities I packed for us. I’m taking Marc with me, no matter what others try to do to prevent it. The doorbell rings. I know it’s Brandon: my ride to the rocket. I step out of the house, not bothering to lock up. I’ll never return anyway. We drive in silence. We’re both nervous for life without our oxygen tanks anymore. But I’m also nervous for the start of my plan.

As we arrive at the launch pad, I fumble in my jacket. My tank hisses, suffering from the extreme amount of oxygen my heart is consuming. Brandon hears and turns to me but no words come out of his mouth. I managed to tase him in time. Oxygen levels stabilize again when I breathe out but start up again when I see Marc. I’d told him beforehand to wait here. Everything was going as planned except Marc’s reactions. He curses at what I’m doing. I explain but he doesn’t want it. He doesn’t understand that I need him. I tase him too.

My gas hisses the entire time I run to the launch. I’m late. My heart thumps louder, working the oxygen harder. If only he’d understood, we’d already be onboard. I curse and push my luggage faster. It rolls to the security check. They’ve almost packed up completely already. Just in time. I swipe both IDs and the rushed security ushers us through quickly. Just as the rocket declares take off, I seat us in our respectable seats: me in mine, and the unconscious Marc in Brandon’s seat.

|| END OF ៙BL LAST DAY ON EARTH ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winner of ៙BL LAST DAY ON EARTH ~Writer Contest~៙ is .:Masashi:. with

the BL Love Story "I Will Always Love You" . Congrats

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

As promised everyone who participated will get 2,000 points.

The winner wins as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Congratulations ^^

And no reason to be shocked xD It was lovely~