What Kind Of Seme,Seke,Uke Are You?

KiraMidnight

This is a weird discussion, but it sounded very fun to me.

Just describe what kind of Seme, Seke, or Uke you are?

As I said, weird, but sounds fun to me, it helps other get to know what types we are.

I'll start, hehe

I do have lots of fun reading how others are, so lets see who has the guts to speak

I am a very playful and naughty Uke.

I have a very bad habit of teasing Seme's and Seke's about the fact they cant have me!

I want nothing more then to be punished severely, so I act as naughty as I can.

But I can be very sweet and cuddly...I am a Neko after all =^.^=

I have a very hard time accepting a Seme, since I have the habit of breaking them before they can tame me.

I have had 2 Semes before but I wont go into that.

I like being tortured a lot, and am not very submissive. I have been told I am a Seme type Uke, and I'm not scared to dominate a Seme if they prove to weak...I am very bad.....sorry

"Your Turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Plays the waiting game

• Like 2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Dev

• kjyc

• Ephemeral

Simple.

I'm an illegally sweet seme 8)

People often mistaken my sweetness to lies.

But, I dont talk when I have nothing good to say.

So probably I only speak when it's good. ((:

• Like 2

Hmm let's see.

I'm an S Seke. I can be your smexy pitcher or your playful catcher.

I like to play the game dangerously.

I'll observe everyone-- k e e n l y

My friends say I'm a tsundere.. (*it's not like I wanted to be like this, hmmp).

I'm no good with cute things *neko's, pink, ribbons might as well frills

LASTLY, I may not look like it but when I'm in love, trust me, I'm LOYAL.

• Like 2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and

You are both very interesting Seme's

• Like 2

hmm i guess im closest to a seke though not exactly... lets just say i got a human love philosophy..it takes that special someone to make me the best uke or seme..

ps im kinda feisty and have unusual taste :p

• Like 1

No worries :) btw i keep seeing you on the forum today ha ha "must be fate" lol jks

Hahaha.I just get around a lot.My name is lots of places I currently know 18 places my name is at right now,hehe

that sounds wrong on so many levels ha ha. Good rejection :( lol i cant sleep im just kinda becoming creepier

• 1 month later...

hmm... well I actually posses split personality i think because if i'm a seme I want to make my partner crying and begging into tears I will also tease him many times hahah!! I got a bad habit of bullying the one i love and i'll be a little rough too since i'm into BDSM hah!! but if my other personality turns me into a uke i'll become a uke that easily get sweep by the flow if my seme is strong and persistent, scary but sweet more like a yandere i think :cuteonion57:

How interesting

I like your style there =^.^=

Well if you read mine then you wouldn't think that hehe

This is a really cool thread!!! Well, I strive to please my lover, anything as long as i can see him smile... Which means i'll actually go through things i don't like for my lover. Although I am somewhat masochistic, so i can take pain and abuse pretty well... Im totally submissive in bed or when alone with my partner. But when im in public of socializing, Im not the effiminate type but the friendly open type, hence it shocks my friend when they found out (and i only tell my close friends =P)... And i dare say Im a very loyal lover =)

I'm glad you like my thread thank you.I had other replies but the site crashed and they were erased.Oh well.Thank you for replying and for being honest.You are kind of like my opposite 0.0 Good for you hehe

• 3 weeks later...

What kind of Seme is me?

Uhmm... Hahaha! Actually Im a very Sadist Seme and I really love perv games and stuff hahaha! =D but Im a loyal lover and I do love my uke/seke

Nya~ this IS a good question O uO

I'd say mostly submissive and affectionate, mutual power, mutual pleasure... but there are times when kitty just needs to dominate someone. And Dominate kitty does. Nya~ People get surprised at that aspect of my personality for some reason

rabbit0

I am more of a Uke type since i like to be taken care of and be cuddled with, i am very loyal towards my Seme/Seke i also love to be playful and i guess i have that feminime kinda feeling since some women told me that they're more masculine than me. well i don't really care abut that since it's what makes me me.

Sissy

, what a wonderful thread you made. ^_^

Well, I was seke once. I used to be a playful and funny one, but, not a submissive one.

Now, I am seme. Although I am the sort of 'yandere' seme, but I am gentle one most of the time.

*blush* I-I dont really know what kind of uke I-I am..*stares down at my hands* But I d-do know that im shy and v-very loyal.. *small smile*

Im a stubborn and very reluctant uke

this can be taken as playful if you dont understand it could even be taken as a seme advance but thats silly

i love to be close to the person i care for

My gentle nature i suppose shows most around the people i care about. so i guess im just all around friendly

i Also have a small little mysterious side to me.

maybe i can said im caring , tolerant, and gentle seme in general. i like to spoiled all ukes (as long as i dont have uke). but if i have uke, i will be possessive seme and easily get jealous. but from that way i can show how i care and how precious him to me. when they loss my possessive and jealous side, i can say he loss my love in heart. i can be S seme (even tho im a M type) if my mood so damn bad (usually bad cause bored or numb), but usually i feel really regret after did harsh action toward him.