Help!! I'm Looking For a Particular Manga (and Recommendations)

Odfkat

Hi!!

I stumbled upon a manga months ago, I thought by Yondea Kou, but I can't find it... so maybe I'm wrong about the author :/

Anyway, the story was basically of a lonely bartender that meets and falls in love with a guy who happens to enter the bar sad because he was recently fired (??). This new guy has a girlfriend but he avoids her and stays, for days(??), with the bartender. The first(??) chapter ends with the bartender waking up alone to a note that the guy returned to the girlfriend or something like that.

It's an ongoing series so I really want to know what happens. I have so many details, but I guess just not the right ones. Help please!!

Also, I'd loove any recommendations of suspenseful/ dystopian/ prison/ weird and really good manga where romance is not the motivator (but still included :) )??

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Odfkat

• 1330tango

• GenEve

• SlyPixie

I'm not sure about the first story isn't doesn't sound familiar to me.

Recs: This isn't the type of theme that I usually read and you may have read these already, Under Grand Hotel, Deadlock, Blue Sheep Reverie and Ai no Kusabi (novel with 8 volumes).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the recommendations! I've read a few, but a couple I haven't. It's appreciated!

That darn story is just going to be stuck in my mind until a stroke of luck. Thanks for your help! :D

i dont know what is the title of the manga that your searching, but i can give you some title with a good story

(yume no kodomo, corsair, sakura gari, koori no mamono monogatari, and i think crimson spell)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

so i happen to have read that manga too and now i'm also stuck wondering about it's title (damn)

i'll pm you once i remember

you might want to try Hyakujistu no Bara

• 4 weeks later...

OMG! Thank you for making me feel a little less crazy. I started to doubt that I'd even read it here. Thanks for the recommendation! I don't think I ever read that. Although I have seen it in passing :)

- - - Updated - - -

I also couldn't find Hyakujitsu no Bara here. I did a search so I know it's online. What do you like about it?