Anybody interested in one on one with Neko boi?

MidnightKittehBoi

I am looking for a man who is not afraid to get rough and too really take control in the rp like a master should of his pet. :cuteonion45:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MidnightKittehBoi

• DarkYaoiBeast

• XiuLin

Yeah, I love doing master/slave stuff. ANy reason why you want to do it over PM? I think it's more fun to do it in a thread and that way I can go back and look at it more easily....but if you insist on PMs, then that's fine, too.

Oh i see I guess we could do it over thread then. I just am not used to doing it in threads.

Can we discuss all that we want here first then go to a new thread to begin?

What I am basically looking for is a really cruel master who treat the neko lower than trash. Excessively controlling but not afraid to let other males use his toy as well for a price.

Yeah, definitely. (:

Alright, so super cruel...I don't know if I can do lower than trash, I can probably be really mean and abusive and like, not feed him and that sort of thing, but I can't act like I want the pet dead. :/ Is that okay? And yeah, I can do the whole letting others use him and stuff.

Really dirty stuff, right?

Well I did not mean as in killing the pet but treating him badly perhaps trash was too far of an example. You got it right though exactly what I want from a dominant master. Yes the dirtier and more lewd the better.

Okay, yeah I can do lewd and dirty. (:

So, I'm gonna do a rough sketch or outline of the character here, if that's alright...

Name: Seth Naren

Sex: Male

Orientation: Gay

Bio: Seth is a very large man who knows what he wants and when he wants it and when he doesn't get what he wants, he gets angry. And no one is spared when Seth is angry. Seth likes to keep pets. His last one got away from him and he figured it wasn't worth the time in chasing one when he could just as easily find a replacement. Likes to people watch, looking for a new pet to keep in his hold. Seth is very possessive.

Something along those lines? And is it alright if like....when they're alone, Seth does show his pet some form of affection? Like, you are mine and mine only, that's why you're here with me. Where I can touch you....feel you writhe....make love to your body which loves my touch so much....

Ok i will do mine here also.

Name: David

Orientation: Gay

Bio: David was a petite little neko boy, he was quite small for his age making him look a lot younger. He was also very naive and easily taken advantage off by others. He is lacking self confidence so much he finds it hard to look other people in the eye and stares at the ground a lot. He avoids confrontation and would rather submit than fight back, unless something makes him very angry then he will fight with what little strength he has.

Hmmm to what extent will this affection be shown?

Okay. And I mean like, small kisses that leave....I'm sorry could you change the name? I have someone very special to me named David and I just...can't bring myself to type something like this with that name. I'm sorry it's a stupid thing I know, I just can't...

But, like I said, with small kisses that leave him begging for more, small caresses and just little things that make the pet want more but he can't have, know what I mean? ;)

Oh sorry that is Ok i understand completely I would feel the same way.

How about Robert?

Mmmm yeah I guess the odd small kiss and that would be alright :3onion15:

Okay, Robert works. Sorry, thank you...

Alright. Well....do you have any more concerns or questions...? I think I'm good so...I'll make a thread whenever you want me to.

Uhmmmm.....I'll surprise you. I can't really think of anything of the top of my head. Nothing gross like watersporting or golden showers though. Yuck.