For the master (private xianghua & empecool)

empecool

Shiro followed Kanae. "Where do you think you're going?!" he yelled, grabbing Kanae's arm. "Dont fucking ignore me!" He pushed Kanae against the wall and held him there.

Kuro walked out of his room to see Shiro holding Kanae against the wall. He grabbed his brother's shoulder, turned him around, and punched him in the face, so hard that he broke his nose.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• empecool

• Xianghua

"To my room!" he yelled back. "Let go of me!" Kanae struggled to get out of Shiros claws. "Don't fucking touch me!" he yelled even louder, hoping that somebody heard his call for help.

When Kanae saw the blood streaming down from Shiros face, from his nose, he backed away. He couldn't handle it, the darkred liquid, and a light scream left his throat. Panic grew inside him, the fear filled him. Not fear of the man, but fear of the blood.

Kanae nodded lightly. "I'm fine, but the... the blood" he wanted to puke, "I feel sick when I see blood."

A white lie. The reason was actually worse than that, but who told someone they just met about how they saw their parents being murdered? That the blood reminded him of that horrorfilled day? Not Kanae at least, absolutely not Kanae.

((Darn it Kuro, You can't break your brother nose! How evil of you XD))

"I left right after you and he followed me. Then he began to yell at me, and when I tried to leave he pushed me against the wall. And thats probably it." Kanae told him, smiling wryly, Not wanting to worry Kuro even more.

Kuro sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Don't ever let him treat you like that again." he said sternly. He mumbled something under his breath, then sat on the bed next to Kanae. "You're sure you're okay?" he asked.

Kanae nodded, "Ye-yeah" he replied. "I'm fine." He fell back and laid an arm over his face. "Or rather, I wish I were..." his body began to tremble slightly. "but I've got a trauma related to blood." He thought it was unusally easy to spreak with Kuro.

Kuro nodded. "I understand." He had seenhis fair share of blood, although it wasn't the blood that bothered him. Blood didn't bother him at all. It was the act of violence that he hated. And even though he fought with his brother all the time, the violence always managed to kill him a little inside.

He watched Kanae stretch out of the bed and quickly looked away. "I should get going..." he said, quickly heading to the door.

Kanae quickly grabbed his sleeve. "Do-don't leave me alone! Please..." he begged. "Please don't leave me alone..." the boy sobbed, almost crying. "I do anything, just don't leave." He stared at Kuro through his tearfilled eyes.

(Whenever Kanae's sad or depressed, don't leave his side got it Kuro? He'll think of you like a god and will be your slave for eternity if you stay. And will probably end up accepting any kind of sexual harassment from you. Soo don't feel pressured~ XD)

Kuro looked at Kanae, confused. "O-okay." he said. He suddenly pulled Kanae into a hug. "I know what it feels like to lose someone you love." he almost whispered. Even though Kanae didn't say anything about it, it was obvious to Kuro that he had lost someone important. When loved ones pass on, people always have a strong aura from it.

Kanae buried his face in Kuro's chest, "Thank you." he whispered. He had not said anything but Kuro had understood. Kanae's heart skipped a beat, it felt warm and nice inside of Kuro's arms. In some weird way it felt safe. "Hnn~" He snuggled up closer, finally letting his tears fall.

Kanae felt how his tears slowly stopped coming, less and less by the minute. He didn't want to leave the arms of the person that he, other than his older sister's, thought were filled with warmth and security. But he knew that he had to, he shouldn't rely to much on the other, even if he wanted to.

He lifted his head and saw some wet spots on Kuro's shirt. "I'm sorry for dirtying your shirt." he said and felt ashamed of himself for crying in somebody else presense.

Kuro wanted to laugh when Kanae apologized. Not to tease or make fun of him, but he was relieved that Kanae actually thought he was bothered by it. He didn't want him to know that he really liked it.

Kuro rubbed Kanae's head and smiled. "It's okay." He wanted to hug Kanae again, but he figured that that would make him seem like a pervert. Even though he probably is. He thought for a moment. "I have something to show you." he said, heading towards the door.

Kanae tensed up, but slowly relaxed under the new sensation. He never knew that being patted on the head could be so... so calming. He had always thought that it was something parents did to look down on their kids. He enjoyed it, Kuro's big warm hand on his head.

"Okay!" Kanae tilted his head to the side and looked at the other with an excited look in his big eyes, like a child who was looking up on an older brother or someone they admired, waiting eagerly to follow them around like a little puppy.

Kuro smiled, and led Kanae out the door, into the hallway. He went down a corner, and pulled a string that hung from the ceiling, bringing down a staircase/ladder. They climbed up, leading to a small balcony on the roof. It was dark and slightly cold out, but the moon shone bright. "This is where I come to relax." Kuro said. "The others don't know about it, but I'm sure you can keep a secret." He smiled at Kanae.

"I won't tell a soul. It's a promise!" Kanae smiled widely when his inner child woke up. It was almost like a secret base! He spinned around, took a deep breath, enjoying the cold nightair. "It's so beautiful out here." he said after making another spin.

"Don't you think it's a little cold up here?" Kanae asked. The cold breeze made him shiver and he put his arms around his body, trying to warm himself up. He'd rather hugged Kuro instead, but didn't want to seem clingy.

Kuro noticed that Kanae was shivering, so he pulled him towards him, and hugged him from behind. "I like the cold~" he said, smiling. It really was a beautiful night out... He was glad to have shared this spot with Kanae.

The feeling of being with Kuro overwhelmed him, it felt like he slowly losing his mind. He put his hand on one of Kuro's hands, squeezed it lightly. "Like this, I like it too…" Kanae mumbled quietly, meaning Kuros arms around his body. He didn't actually want Kuro to hear what he said, it would be embarrassing if he did.

Kanae remained silent as he gazed up in the dark sky, afraid to say something that would destroy the peace around them. His heart were beating like crazy. He wanted to turn around and look at Kuros face in the moonlight, kiss him, embrace him.

Kanae trembled softly, it had been a long time since he had felt physically attracted to another person, so long that it almost scared him.

Kuro couldn't believe what he was doing. He had told himself, since Emily he would never love another person. He could never. It would be wrong... But he didn't care. His attraction to Kanae was too strong.

He turned Kanae around and kissed him before he could say anything. He moved his tongue around in Kanae's mouth, sure to remember the taste.

"Ahn?" A shocked groan escaped Kanae's mouth. His stared at the other in confusion.

He pulled Kuro closer and put his arms around his neck. Kanae opened his mouth wider, he met up with Kuro's tongue. The kiss stimulated him, made him want more. It was bad, a voice inside of him ((his great creator XD)) told him to stop but he didn't care. He wanted the other, NOW!