For the master (private xianghua & empecool)

empecool

Kyoko noticed Kanae yawn. "Are you tired, hun? Come on, let's go run you a bath and you can go to bed." the old woman smiled and stood up.

"Um, I'll show her to her room, so I can make sure she knows where everything is..." Kuro cleared his throat and stood up. He didn't want Kyoko to find out that Kanae is a boy.

Kyoko sat back down and smiled. "At least one man in this house has manners." she said, smirking at Shiro.

"No!! I'll help Kanae!" Shiro yelled.

"Sit down, chicken fucker." Kyoko said. "You aren't allowed to be alone with Kanae." she stuck her tongue out at her grandson.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• empecool

• Xianghua

(Darn it, I'll change my way of writing. XD)

Kanae nodded, "Thank you...", he was actually very tired when he thought about it. He turned to Kuro, "At least you're not a pervert, like some other person", the words were meant as another hit against Shiro.

"Good night Kuro."

Kanae pulled of his wig the moment he got through the doors, it had been hot underneath it.

Kuro had indeed followed him to his room and Kanae had thanked him by giving him a light kiss on the cheek.

Kanae threw the dress in the laundrybag and after it his socks and underwear, it felt nice to get out of the warm clothes. He turned on the hot water and placed himself under the stream, it relaxed his tense muscles. The melody to his favorite song soon filled the bathroom and out to the corridor.

"If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the word of lovesong~"

The song, and the singing, calmed him down, made his working mind slow down to a more acceptable pace for a almost sleeping kid.

Kuro went to his room and touched the spot on his cheek Kanae had kissed. He suddenly slapped himself. "Pervert!" He yelled at his own reflection. Kuro didnt believe that age or gender mattered in a relationship, but for some reason, he couldnt allow himself to be attracted to Kanae. "Youre disgusting..." He whispered this time.

He sighed, and began undressing, sleeping in nothing but sweatpants.

After the shower Kanae walked, with a towel around his hips, to the wardrobe - thought himself to have seen a nightgown of cotton inside earlier - and looked inside of it. The boy found it quickly and pulled it over his head, after putting on a pair of briefs.

He touched his lips as he stood still in front of the double mirrordoor to the wardrobe, he had actually kissed Kuro. It had only been a light peck on the cheek, but it had made his own heart race as much as if he had been kissed on the lips by someone else. Why did his body react like that, it was only a small kiss right? He tried to not think about it as he crawled in under the covers and put his head on the pillow. It had been a long day and he was exhausted, falling asleep right away.

*Timeskip*

9:34am. Kuro awoke, yawning. He got out of bed, and headed downstairs, pulling his sweatpants up.

"Another nightmare?" Hana asked, as he walked into the living room. Kuro looked confused, so she pointed at the scratch marks on his bare chest.

"Oh, yeah..." he smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his head. For some reason, he didn't like people knowing about his nightmares, even if it was just Hana.

She smiled sympathetically, and he sat down next to her on the couch. Hana snuggled next to her big brother and fell asleep, while he kept thinking about Kanae.

Kanae hardly got any sleep at all and when the morning came he was already wide awake, his mind had been on Kuro.

Kanae pulled up the sleeves on his shirt and looked inside the first room. Trash and dust were everywhere! He frowned at the dirty room, disgusting. He took a deep breath before taking a step inside. "Okay, lets go! This dirty house will soon only exist in a memory."

Kanae smiled at the change, in just four hours of straight work the house was sparkling! The air that smelled softly of peaches, the new curtains that let in a lot more light and the new flowers gave the house a warming feeling. He had cleaned everything except from the other's rooms, something he wouldn't do since he hated the thought of invading other peoples private spaces. He'd only do it if he had gotten the permission to do so.

A growl came from his stomach, he was hungry. The stress from earlier had prevented him from noticing, but now when he once again was calm, he was starving!

Kuro walked into the parlor ((let's say Nuka was in that room XD)) to see it completely clean. "If I didn't know better, I'd think this was the wrong house." he crossed his arms, leaned on the wall, and smiled at Kanae. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "Kyoko just made lunch."

Kuro could feel sweat running down his forehead, he just hoped it was covered by his hair. He felt... Nervous, around Kanae. It bothered him. He decided he would talk to Emily about it later, she would be able to help.

Kanae turned around and smiled at the man, "Really, I think its the same only a lot less trash and dust", he chuckled.

"Like a wolf", Kanaes stomach confirmed it by making sounds, "but I think my current appearence is...", he looked down on his body. "I'll have to shower and change clothes first." He smiled shyly, embarrassed with his looks - his clothes were dirty and his body was wet with sweat - they were not acceptable.

Kuro looked at Kanae. For some reason, he liked the way he looked covered in sweat. He pushed that thought aside. "Whatever makes you feel confortable." he smiled.

The way the other looked at him made his heart speed up a little bit. Kanae returned Kuros smile. "I'll be ready in 15." he said with his whole face smiling.

"Alright." Kuro turned to walk out of the room, when he was ambushed by his brother... You know the one.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO KANAE?!" Shiro yelled, a few inches away from Kuro's face.

"I didn't do anything." Kuro said, lightly pushing his brother out of the way and walking out of the room.

"Where did he touch you?!" Shiro asked Kanae.

Kuro immediately appeared back in the room, grabbing Shiro by the collar of his shirt, and dragged him out. "Now now, where are your manners?" he asked, lifting Shiro's head up by his hair. "Dont yell at such an adorable young lady. It's rude." And with that, he threw his brother into the hallway, closing the door behind him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Shiro growled, standing up.

Kuro sighed. "You're really shameless."

Kanae felt like someone needed to step between them and answered quietly. "Really, nothing happened! He only praised me a little." He stuttered, found it hard to just open his mouth without being questioned. Neither of the brothers seemed to have heard him. Once again he tried to speak, but his voice still seemed to low. They didn't hear him as they were caught up in their silly fight.

He really didn't want to follow the brothers out of the parlor, but since he had said that he'll be ready in fifteen minutes. He had to. "Stupid brothers", he sighed loudly, were they always fighting? It bothered him, brothers were not supposed to fight all the time.

When fifteen minutes had passed Kanae were already downstairs talking to Shiro. "Why are you guys fighting all the time?"

"Well, we've never really gotten along..." Shiro said, rubbing the back if his neck. "We've just always needed to compete at everything we do. Of course, beating me up is pretty much his way of saying 'It's mine, back off.'" Shiro sighed. "We do get along sometimes... But I also think part of the reason is that when we were growing up, our parents were always nicer to me, and sometimes just plain awful to him. Anything I did wrong they would blame on Kuro, they always made him clean up after everyone, they even hit him sometimes... I'd be surprised of he DIDNT hold a grudge."

Kanae nodded, he understood the way he were coming from. It had been almost the same in his own home, except that he had been the favorite before telling them about his secret hobby and his weird attractivness to other men.

Kanae suddently thought of a few things, he changed the subject. "Which one of you are the oldest?" He was curious, and since Shiro knew almost everything about him from the size of his shoes to his favorite food, he thought that it wasn't more than right for him to know.

"I was. They actually had no idea about Kuro. They stopped getting ultrasounds around the end of the first trimester, but before that, they had never seen him. And then, when our mom had us, he came out with my umbelical cord wrapped around his neck." Shiro sighed. "I still feel kinda bad about it... He always had breathing problems when he was little, and could've died if it wasn't for the live in nanny." Shiro was about to say something else, when Kuro came down the stairs.

"Where's Hana?!" he demanded.

"School. Idiot." Shiro rolled his eyes.

"It's Saturday! Where is she, goddamnit!" Kuro was getting frustrated. Shiro could tell he had been crying, but figured it'd be best not to ask questions.

Shiro looked around, as if Hana was hiding under a table or behind the couch. "Call her right now." Kuro said sternly, tossing his cellphone to Shiro. Shiro could tell Kuro was frustrated about something else... But what?

Kanae struggled to find words when Shiro told him about Kuros misfortune, poor child! It must have hindered him from growing up like a normal kid, without all the running and playing.

Kuros red eyes and paniced appearance made Kanae feel very flustered. "Is everything all right?" he asked, sounding really worried. He gently stroked the backside of his fingers against Kuros cheek, furrowing his brows. Had something happened, were he okay? "Are you okay? Did something happen?" Kanae trembled lightly.

Kanae didn't really believe him, but figured that the other didn't trust him enough to say anything, he only nodded quietly.

There was an awkward tension around the diningtable. Kanae tried to understand why, but focused mainly on the food in front of him. "It's delicious! You'll have to teach me how to make it sometime." he tried to start an conversation with Kyoko.

"Its an old family recipe." Kyoko said smiling. "And since you're pretty much part of the family now, I suppose I can teach you later." Kyoko noticed how quiet Kuro was being.

"Whats up your ass?" she asked.

"Probably a dick." Shiro answered. Kuro glared at him.

Kanae kicked Shiro's leg under the table.

"Ouch! What for?" Shiro stared at him. Kanae replied with a glare.

"For you being a nuisance." Kanae scolded Shiro. "She was talking to Kuro right? Then don't butt in." He turned to Kuro, "I can leave if it's about something I shouldn't hear."

Kanae, who felt like he had done somthing wrong, couln't do anything else than watching the other leave in silence. He lowered his gaze, poked a bit in his food. "I, I better..." he begun. "Please excuse me."

He felt really uneasy, as if something was really wrong, when he left the table. Shiro chased him down and stopped him at the top of the stairs. "Hey, Kanae. Wait up!" Shiro was breathing hard, like if he was exhausted. "What?" Kanae turned around quickly, losing him balance.

"Why are you so concerned about him?" Shiro asked harshly. "He's never done anything for you ((exCUSE me?!)), he's practically soulless, so why do you care?!" he raised his voice.

Meanwhile...

Kuro sat on his bed, his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. "Fuck...." he said softly.

Kanae frowned, "Why do YOU care? Is it wrong to be a little HUMANE and care about others!?", Kanae wanted to slap him. "At least he's not HEARTLESS!"

Okay, Kanae knew he was being very rude. But that, that man was being such a bastard!

He turned around once again, and left for his own room.