Dynasties Bloody Reckoning (Private between DyingRemnant33 and Dogcatfish)

Dogcatfish

Well I think we should at least introduce our characters first, no back story just a little information about what they look like before we do any hard posting. If you have any questions or you want to throw any twists or side plots you can send a pm. Also you can have as many characters as you want just make sure to post a small character bio about them. Thats all here's my character.

Name: Cain Striker

Race: Human

Blood type: O+

Hight: 6'2

Weight: 190

Planet: Omgea Quadrent planet 0-1-1-1-8

Pyshical Characteristics:

Solid, slender build. Extremely pale skin and white short spiky hair. Yet piercing blue eyes, that at times seem distant or empty. He has many deep scars across his body and he has a tweleve digit serial number tattooed on the left side of his neck along with another one on his right wrist. Along with a black snake tattoo that takes up the surface of his tongue.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DyingRemnant33

• Dogcatfish

OK well ill start with my guy but eventually ill add character bios in the story later

Haseo Shadow age 20 height 5'9, weight 135,eyes dark brown,no facial hair,short gold cut hair like trunks from dragon ball z, birth place-undisclosed,very well built but not to built, race-unscripted

Planet: Hunzru.Late summer. Year 3111.

In this year a tournament is being held on this world, a tournament filled with Death, Greed, Power and Salvation at hand. On this day, two men will venture into this doomed yet holy tournament. There lies a prize that many do not know, only a few have heard that winning u will have Gods right hand power. This tale will tell the story of 2 young men that their fates will be not in their hands..Death is just the part of life,but to imagine that u will never die..it could change us all.

On a dark clouded day,in the skies comes many beings from all over the Unix. A younger man by the name of Haseo Shadow looks to the skies and knows what is about to stir in this once calm. Haseo sighs on the thought, all his friends will be in this fight and he may have to kill them to get what he needs. Haseo turns away from the flooded skies pf ships and goes into his small home built by him, the outside made out of an unknow material thats very black and comes from this world. As he walks into home he is met by a stranger a being in a green cloaked hooded clothing and this is where is all begins...

The H.M.S Morning Star slowly made it's way to the Delta Quadrent for the Galatic games. The Omega Quadrent had made their choice with what honorable champion they had selected to take part in the games. Though unlike most of the brave men and women who too part, this decades champion was far from honorable, rather they had selected the champion out of sheer spite.

Beneath the ship, sitting in the brig, in a seperate isolated cell was prisoner 13257487117 or Cain Striker as he was previously known before he commited for his most vicious and inhuman crimes. Cain sat in his holding cell half dazed from the light sedative they gave him to keep him from suddenly going beserk. Even dazed as he was, they still kept his arms sharply locked behind his back as he waited to be unleashed. Even as Cain hung his head forward an eerie smile came across his face, it was like he could feel himself getting closer to Hunzru. Getting closer to a most brutal and most treacherous tournament.

"Liven up 13257487117, we'll be landing shortly."

A guard spat as he looked into the cell at the grinning man. Cain didn't move or even acknowledge the man, he simply smiled at the guard. Soon, soon he would be free.

As darkness crepins the skies,Haseo senses a very powerful being like him enter the atmosphere. That deep thought as interuppted by the hooded figure. "Haseo, u dont know me but i know u. You cheated to get into this, you took the lives of children to selfishly get what u need! Dont do this, dont fight. You will go down a path many of us helped u avoid, please listen to me. Do u think you'll get your family back or will u ultimately become..." said Larkis,a man who raised Haseo in the club of Juegos that fought the corrupt and crimes as Vigilantes but that club has been shut down Haseo didnt like this converstaion and how this man had so muc little knowldge of Haseo. "Look you better leave now, i dont know how u even got into my building,but u must leave now! or die..heh u know what i like that idea better!" Haseo spoke in threatning manner and attacked the man only to be by weapon. "..ugh what the hell!" Haseo looks and this massive weapon a sword by the looks of it but 6 ft wide and sharp. "haha u really think u can just kill..dont forget im not a child HASEO!!" Larkis slices Haseos arm off and kicks him down his stairs to the outside and Haseo stumbles out into the night suddenly surrounded by creatures. "Eh?" Haseo thinks, and then he realzies his arm is gone! and he screams in horror and the devilish creature attack him and knock him unconscious dragging him back to Larkis who takes him away and throws him in a prison

It didn't take long to load Cain in the shuttle craft that descended to the ground of this uknown planet. Cain still didn't say a word, not a single word until the back of the shuttle craft opened after landing on the surface. There were other craft landing and people were gathering for this tournament. Cain lifted his head up and took a deep breath in. He could faintly smell it. Fresh blood, who's blood he did not care. It was the metallic scent that woke him up suddely from his sedate form. The guard sitting across from him held a hand on his gun, watching Cain carefully.

"Can't you smell it? The fresh blood that's been spilt, it's so intoxicating isn't it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You can't huh? Too bad for you...I can smell it just fine. Ooh I can't can't wait to get this tournament started, I look forward to smelling this scent everyday."

Cain replied as he stood up and looked out of the craft waiting for the guard to unlock his binds. He was like a salavating dog, wanting to fallow the scent of blood. Run his fingers through the lush red liquid, he wondered what this persons blood tasted like. He wanted more of it, he wanted to bathe in the blood.

"You're insane..."

"I know...you know what else I am?"

"What-"

The guard didn't have time to finish his scentence before Cain was free from his bonds. He reached around, grabbing the guard by his shoulders and throwing him over himself. While the guard was disorientated and on the ground, Cain pressed the heel of his jack boot on the guards throat and slowly pressed down. The guard faught the best as he could against Cain, but was ultimatly defeated. The loud sound of the guards neck snapping sent a wave of excitment.

"I'm still alive."

Cain breathed a sigh of reliefe as he walked over to where the guard was sitting. He grabbed his katana and a set of supplies. Then turning around he stepped over the guard and out of the shuttle onto the surface of the planet. He took a deep breath in as he headed in the same direction other people were gathering.

In a dark but bliding of darkness, Haseo awakens in a room he not know where. Scared he isnt but at the moment he realizes that this punishment,its to wake him up of the horrible things he's to get what he wants..

He remembers that day when he killed a whole school of children that didnt know better but to protect their master and Haseo to them was a villain and they did what they were told only to have the last mins of their lives slain by a hero they once knew. Haseo killed them for he wantedto get to their master Koria who was a senator for a Tournament that gave others a chance to participate but Haseo forced him to let him and then killed him.

That past is past and what is now is the future. Haseo doesnt where he's looking but he hears a roar of a crowd and he follows that sound through the darkness only to be stopped a wall he could not see but only feel. Haseo unknowingly breaks down this wall to be faced with a bright light that beomes clear and he is suddenly in the city of Lockno which is close to a hangar and suddenly Haseo see's a dead, a guard perhaps slain for no reason.

Haseo follows this apparent murder in light of what just happen to him. He thinks to himself as of why did that hoode figure try to persuade Haseo out of this Tournament..no matter. Only to be haunted by the children death, for he slain others for his own gain.

Cain fallowed the others in silence , he watched the other competitors in silence. He was curious to see how many of these people would die. More so he wondered what would kill them? What strange beasts would they have to fight? The thoughts of death and destruction filled his mind as he continued to walk in the direction of where the large temporary city was. A series of large structures all connecting to one massive area. The arena was where they were heading all for the most grand opening celebrations.

Cain could hear the roar of the crowd echoing as he drew closer, so many people had come to witness such grand carnage as this. Justified murder, he could enough people in the area back home but that's considered murder. Yet come here and murder the same amount for people's amusent it's considered sport. Yet they call him a psychopath, they should really take a look at their own ideals.

Upon entering the arena the chanting had grown so loud Cain couldn't even hear his own heart beat. What they were chanting he did not know. Rather he focused on a tall slender man dressed in all white. His face covered with a gask mask hiding his face and hair. This man was the very man who funded and created the games. Mr. White.

"I would like to welcome each and every champion here. All of you are the elite of your planet and system. It is you that will go through the challenges for fame, fortune, and power. You fight monsters, complete impossible tasks, you will go and do things that no normal person can do. As you complete each of your tasks never forget what you did to get here."

The day is beggining..a lond day full of death is about to begin. Haseo knows this. As he walks calmy towards this arena entrance, but he takes the back entrance. Haseo knows someone presance here is disturbing him.

He walks into a corridor full of competitors and they look and turn to him This room is but vast and filled with lust, greed, hatred and criminals. Haseo takes his time and looks around the room and noticed theres paintings of famous fighters and war post pics but no windows just rooms filled with purple light sources located in the corners.

As he continues to scan the room he is stopped by a crazed looking man..'the hell is he' haseo thinks to him. This person is just a taste of violence..violence Haseo avoided all his life. No matter, Haseo knows what this man has done..all of them have to pay.

Suddenly the room begins to move upwards, taken by this Haseo quickly runs for the exits but to many competitors in the room..'ugh damn' Haseo is now scared but has to look brave for he has made a big mistake and now his life is pitted into this.

A chant of a crowd gets louder and louder saying "TITAINS TITAINS TINTAIN!!!!" then finally the moving platfrom comes to a halt in the biggest circled enviorment for a tournament he has ever seen, its like 300,000 human football fields put in one.

'wow' he thinks.then he looks over to see a commentator talking of what even is about to begin but what really got his attention was that the commentator said this is a free for all and we can begin! 'uhhh' Haseo looks around and everyone doesnt know what to do,but suddenly a gun goes off and then everyone in the arena goes into a frenzy!

Quickly haseo runs to a forest arena he sees to run for cover and its just chaos,everywhere he turns there are bodies everywhere blood,death chaos..

"HASEO"! someone shouts over the battle,haseo looks into a tree and its his old friend Falcon, Haseo forgot that his friend is litterally a walking man bodied shaped body, with gold wings..

"Come quick we..." zhrooom BOOM! "Falcon!" Haseo screams as Falcon was hit by some kind of missle destroying the area around them. Haseo panicks and runs falling over a cliff hits his head onto a plank falling him into a debris of stone knocking him unconsiuos

Cain was taken by suprise by the sudden changing in the arena. Though it didn't stop Cain, this is what he was waiting for. Utter and unbridled chaos. He waited, he and listened for that order. That single order that would gant him what he desired the most. He could feel the excitment growing throughout his entire body, pulsating with each beat of his heart. He could not hear anything around him, he felt the world go deaf around him, listening for the single order.

"Free for all, it's time to begin!"

Cain didn't even wait, he unsheathed his sword and bolted forward. He rammed his sword right through the contestant in front of him. Impaling him with the sword, though their connection was severed when he noticed out of the corner of his eye a person came running towards him. He kicked the dead man off of his sword befor just barely moving out of the way to avoid being hit by his attacker.

"You wanna play? Sure lets play."

Cain laughed as his attacker came at him, his attacker trying to hit with something that resembled a mace. Though the man attacking him was fast but sloppy. The first few swings of the weapon Cain was able to dodge with a little trouble. Though the fight between them was short lived, Cain managed to find an opening in the attackers defenses. It was small but enough for Cain to give the killing blow. All the man was able to see was a flash of silver, a sharp pain around his neck then nothing. Cain had beheaded him and the fountain of blood began to flow. Cain took a moment. He took the moment to take in his surrounding, the chaos, the sharp smell of blood mixed with sweat and dirt. He felt the hot fresh blood fall upon his skin, bathing his white skin in lush red blood. Though his sense of utter peace was interupted by the sudden explosion close to him. He barey had time to react, when the ground began to collapse beneath him. Yet it wasn't nothing he couldn't out run. This was fun, more fun then he had in years on that lonely prison planet.

"Where am I" Haseo speaks out dazzled.. A voice of a kid speaks out saying "I know where u are, hehe you've falling into our hidden village..it's hidden by trees under a jungle and though a fake cave formatted.." "wait shutup whoever u are, I don't care, I'm just trying to figure out where I am" Haseo said as his senses come only to be surrounded by many children. "what the?..uh I know who u kids are, your the lost ones, the fallen children of the heavens" spoke haseo noticing the demon like kids that seem no harm to him until they notice his arm is missing. "Excuse us sir but your arm is missing and we'd like to EAT THE REST OF U! "Ah the hell wrong with u, your supposed to be angels!" Haseo said as he gets pulled by the children but he relentlessly fights them off with his bare hands separating from them Haseo runs away but laughing as he runs through the forest for they dont have his speed until he gets stopped and crashes into a man, and suddenly he realizes its the the man who killed the guard! But accidentally Haseo stumbles onto him