Totally Captivated - Yoo Ha Jin

spadeazure

Recently I read this amazing BL-Manhwa 'Totally Captivated' by Yoo Ha Jin-Sensei and just wanted to recommend it.

The art is really beautiful and the characters are hot.

The story got me totally hooked that i had to finish all volumes immediately during the night and I also looked for the original doujinshis like crazy.

So the story is about Ewon who cheated on his boyfriend Jiho and is forced to workd for Jiho's current boyfriend Mookyul, a gang-leader (really hot). Mookyul gets interested in Ewon and they get entangled in a difficult relationship.

TC_086_kawai.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spadeazure

• Aki

• tuti

• aya21

Top Posters In This Topic

loved that manga too! read it several times already. have you read the extra stories? I was able to read them before, but they are not on the download area for totally captivated here in YO.

loved that manga too! read it several times already. have you read the extra stories? I was able to read them before, but they are not on the download area for totally captivated here in YO.

yes i also read the extras i think you can find either on mangatraders or nihonomaru :D

• 1 month later...

I was trolling around google looking for a new Yaoi to read and someone on Yahoo Answers recommended TC. I've read all six books and now I am reading them again.Can never seem to get enough of Ewon and Mookyul.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fox Jun lol hehe

I like this manga too, Does its end yet?

i really wanted to read more and i try to find another manga from this sensei but i can't find it

• 1 month later...

ITS AMAZING! It's actually what got me hooked onto yaoi :) the art, characters and humor is all amazing, but I didn't really like the ending...seemed incomplete to me

yup i enjoyed this too, my very first manhwa to had read and finished and love to read it again.... there facial expressions are sometimes very funny and their dialog, but it's just like any other yaoi that they go to sex immediately they have this plot actually which their relationship evolve, like it very much!

AND I HAVE THE HUGEST CRUSH ON MOOKYUL OPPA!!! har har

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As far as I know the only yaoi YOO Ha jin has released is Totally Captivated. All her works are shoujo or atl list up till now. But they aren't as good as TC, or at least to my tastes...

• Like 1

A lot of people recommended it to me but somehow I don't get to reading it and I already forgot about it. But now that I saw this thread and I'm on my vacation.. Might as well read it :hamtaro-005 (6):