Hetalia Axis Powers Cosplay

EarlGrey

Alright so, I only have a few yaoi photos but there will be more this weekend. xD

For now these are all I have.

Anyone wanna share what they have? .3.

USUK Beach

aph__america_and_britain_at_sea_by_e_a_r_l_g_r_e_y-d57g17e.jpg

2P England

aph__2p_england_by_e_a_r_l_g_r_e_y-d57j5ck.jpg

Good idea.. right? ^^;

• Like 2

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarlGrey

• koukoutsi

You just made my day! I am big fan of Hetalia and America's one of my favorite characters.

Yeah do post more. More of America and less of England if possible, Eyebrows is pissing me off lol

• Like 1

When I see his eyebrows I remember what I have to get through every month to trim those bushes. My eyesight is bad I can't really do it by myself (I always pluck hair I'm not supposed to) so I go to a beauty salon to get them fix by a professional. Every time I go there they make fun of me asking me if I use a fertilizer or something and they're so thick lol

When I see his eyebrows I remember what I have to get through every month to trim those bushes. My eyesight is bad I can't really do it by myself (I always pluck hair I'm not supposed to) so I go to a beauty salon to get them fix by a professional. Every time I go there they make fun of me asking me if I use a fertilizer or something and they're so thick lol

My gosh.. onion12

I just pluck mine. xD;

Also, In have a Album folder of nothing but cosplay with has more pictures there if anyones interested.

Tomorrow will be a long con so there will most likely be a lot of fan-service. I'll be doing/taking a lot of pictures and they will be either posted Sunday or Monday. c: Just a heads up. :D

Alright lovelies. I don't have much but here is FINALLY a yaoi picture. Yup, (UsUk) Hope it looks okay..

aph__usuk_kiss_by_e_a_r_l_g_r_e_y-d58c72v.jpg

Uhmm, as soon as I get my hands on the other pictures, and videos ;D from the convention I will be posting them. :D

• Like 1

[such a busy day ._. here is a make out video xDD ]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.